Theatre Hostel and Tours Reviews

27 Tigran Mets Ave., 2nd entrance, Yerevan, Armenia

very clean and nice hostel.

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Poland

This hostel has several very strong advantages. First of all it is the location, right next to metro, walking distance from all the important sites in Yerevan, one station from the Railway station. Second of all, it is small and it is really cosy, makes you feel like home. 3. The Staff, the hostel owner's mother is so attentive, she even takes care of sick travelers, she even brought some fruit from their summer house. 4, The hostel was really clean. I want to thank for the very nice impressions

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Belgium

I only stayed one night here because I had a plane get in quite late and then was leaving early in the morning. I picked this hostel because of it's price and proximity to the metro, which I needed in the morning. It's a little difficult to find by taxi, because there aren't numbers on the street (typical Armenia), but the place seemed okay. I didn't notice lockers and I had to ask for bed linens, but the staff was helpful. Showers were not that great by western standards, but average here.