Theatre Hostel Reviews

27 Tigran Mets Ave., 2nd entrance, Yerevan, Armenia

One of the best hostels that I have stayed in during my trip to the South Caucasus, very convenient location, super clean and extremely helpful staff.

• 31st Jan 2014

It was a nice small hostel with home environment, lots of facilities, free sim card, wifi, kitchen, coffee. The rooms were very clean and newly renovated, I surely recommend.

• Czech Republic

Very good place for meeting people and getting new friends, the hostel owners organized very cheap tours for us and did their best to satisfy our needs. I used much the free wifi which was really good and the shared kitchen.

• Poland

Great staff and location and very clean. Thank you!

• Russia