Theatre International Hostel Reviews

8va Avenida 14-17, zona 1., Guatemala City, Guatemala

Nice place, friendly staff Excellent pancakes at the morning Club near by ....and a GYM!

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Israel

Hi, My stay in Theatre International Hostel was great and very pleasent. The reception welcomed me in a nice and proffesional manner giving me all the necessery informations regarding to the hostel room and all facilities. Also i was instructed where to go and eat or buy things i needed. Also i was provided with maps and locations of all the necessery things i asked. The room i was allocated was very clean and spatial. Breakfast is included and its delicious. All together 100% so i highly re:)

Gran hostal, el staff es fabuloso y el Ambiente inigualable. Marleny, Rafael, cesar y pedro fueron muy serviciales. Si necesitaba ayuda siempre estuvieron disponibles. El lugar estuvo muy limpio e impecable, Habia seguridad las 24 hrs, hablan inglés lo que ayuda mucho y los bares y discotecas están muy cerca. El staff en realidad no son solo trabajadores son comó una Gran familia. Quize quedarme unos días y me resulte quedando mucho más. El supermercado y todo está muy cerc...

We had a very comfortable stay at the Theatre International Hostel. The staff was incredibly helpful and very friendly - exactly what you need when you arrive in a foreign country. The Hostels atmosphere makes you want to stay longer. You feel welcomed and the nice ambiente makes it easy to get into contact with a lot of people from different countries. The rooms were excellent - you can tell how much heart and effort they put in. We would definitely recommend this Hostel to everybody.

• 23rd Feb 2015

I spent 4 days in the hostel and i can say that i had a very good time. The atmosphere is very relaxed and friendly. You can find all the conforts that u need. Is clean and well organized. the stuff is kind and really friendly. I recomende this hostel to all the travelers that want to find a cheap and confortable place to have a good time and meet other nice people.

• 18th Feb 2015

I was in the 18 bed dorm and you still have some privacy. My only complain is about the noise. The music play from the computer just next the door of the dorm so don't expect to sleep before 11pm to midnignt or even later. The music was still playing at 01:30 am and guests were talking and laughing very loud not carying about those whom were trying to sleep just next door.

• 15th Feb 2015

Alfonso and his crew are wonderfully helpful. I really appreciated that Cesar came and got my bag in Antigua and put it safely away in your storage room. Pedro, Cesar and Rafael are just wonderful! So helpful, as you were. Great experience! I will be back next year.

Only two showers for the whole hostel. No hot water, really, really load.great breakfast- too late but pancakes. Really nice staff

Because of your review we double check the hot water and it is running perfectly. Maybe you didn't know how to turn it on. You should have asked us. The hostel has four bathrooms, not two. In three weeks we will have more available. Thanks for choosing our hostel.

We had booked a double bed private room but there was a mix-up and so we had to be put in a dorm which ended up being ok because I brought earplugs (if you're a light sleeper and have an early flight to catch, you'll need them here). We were given a beer each for our troubles which was unexpected and awesome :) also, there is a guy that runs a little side business doing airport drops which was very convenient and affordable. Not to mention that he is the nicest guy you'll ever meet!

• 10th Feb 2015

The guy is our volunteer and he does an amazing job helping travelers.

A good all round city hostel with a nice courtyard around the back away from the street. The downsides were that the music is too loud and plays for most of the day. Also if you have a room near the front (next to the street) the traffic can be loud.

Booked a private room through the website as wanted a good nights sleep for our stopover in Guatemala City. Arrived to be told it wasn't available and were put in a huge dorm which was very loud and didn't get a good sleep. Staff not helpful whatsoever and seemed uninterested in that we had already booked. That said the location is good if you are catching buses

• 3rd Feb 2015

Awesome hostel in Guate. Always felt safe, tasty pancake breakfast. The staff at the front desk, especially Pedro, are ridiculously awesome and friendly. The hostel is kept immaculate -- first place I've been to where I've walked into the bathroom and said "it smells great in here." The location is close to Parque Central and there's decent nightlife w/i walking distance. Big kitchen for preparing your meals. Stay here!

Great place! I'd highly recommend and gladly stay again! :)

Alfonso, Cesar, Pedro and Rafael are so extremely helpful. They made the stay wonderful. But beside that, the atmosphere and the central common room make the place so easily social and friendly. The location is wonderful and the breakfasts are good.

Very nice hostel, good facilities, nightlife is very close to the hostel

A party hostel !

Me and my friends loved this place! We were sleeping in a 3 beds room and the light was really bad so a guy working there and the cleaning lady change the lamp for us, really nice people! Pedro the one working in the reception was so helpful, he helped us with all our questions. The reason we went to the City was to visit a little kid I sponsor at an orphanage so the whole trip was amazing!

the hostel showers wasn't very clean.

Thanks for choosing our hostel and commenting. We try to keep the bathrooms as clean as possible. We have two clean ladies that keep an eye every morning to the bathrooms and the reception during the night shifts clean them up constantly. We will have two new showers in a couple of weeks so the travelers have more options of showers.

The hostel is OK ,good staff , but i have some complains : to much cigarretes inside the hostel, thats smell all over the room. Loud music at night. The mattress was really old ,need to change.

Thanks for choosing our hostel. Yesterday the mattress has been changed. So now we have new ones. We are planning to have a smoking terrace so everybody is happy.

sweet place to land... simple pancake breakfast

• 7th Jan 2015
  • SarahBee

Thanks for choosing our hostel. It´s ALL YOU CAN EAT pancake with bananas.

« first « Prev 1 2 3