Theatre International Hostel

Fabulous 467 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 25-30
18th Jul 2017
7.7

The room was good for what we needed, a one night stop over. Wifi kept cutting out. On departure I asked about transport to Antigua, the gut at the front desk told me a shuttle or a taxi were the same price so we took a taxi. They are not at all the same price, I'm disappointed that he misled us.

17th Jul 2017

Prime location. Clean bathrooms and kitchen area, spacious dorms. Staff was incredibly helpful and even received a package for me in the mail. There were outlets at each bed and in the lockers. They provided maps and shuttle bus info, and a decent pancake breakfast. I'd stay here again.

• shannonjmorris3663
  • USA, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2017

I thought this place was great for $8. The bathrooms are nice, then beds are comfortable, and the staff was helpful. I wasn't really looking for a fun atmosphere as I just stayed for a night and it was just a place to sleep. It was pretty quiet and people didn't interact all that much though if you're looking for a fun place.

8th Jul 2017
7.1

Spend 1 night there as my flight was on the next Morning No atmosphere at all

4th Jul 2017
7.1

If security is a worry for you while visiting big cities this is the hostel for you. If you're looking for a great time and atmosphere maybe just skip Guatemala City all together. I did like the layout and set up of the hostel, but they could add big speakers, maybe a tv room, something bigger to make a community feeling. Also, I didn't like the extra charge for credit cards, especially since I put a deposit down.

1st Jul 2017

If you are arriving during the day this is a great location but it could be a little hard to find at night. The door is always locked which is great for security but it often takes a few minutes for them to open the door for you to go in or out. Having a kitchen is amazing! The hostel is clean, the bottom bunks in the 8 bed dorm I was in wad even bigger than a twin and they have charging ports inside the lockers. Breakfast is a good start to the day.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
28th May 2017
7.7

Nice hostel in Central Guatemala City. Staff are friendly, facilities are going. Decent beds. Would recommend this hotel.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
26th May 2017
8.0

Decent hostel in crazy Guatemala City. Pictures are very accurate, big dorm rooms, yummy big breakfast in the mornings, plenty of bathrooms, lockers and plugs for every bed.

Thanks to your comments we have improved, we hope to see you again.

20th May 2017

An excellent hostel with a great location in zone 1 about ten minutes walk from the main park. The vibe is laid back and backpacker oriented with a spacious kitchen (purified water provided from eco filters) and spacious bathrooms you can really spread out in. There is a nice courtyard with some shade and a small pool though the water is a bit cold for my liking. Overall a great hostel that I would stay at again.

Thank you for your comments, we are pleased to know that we have met your expectations of accommodation, we hope you will visit us again.

1st May 2017

Excellent hostel. Pancakes for breakfast. Check the pictures. Everything looks exactly like them. Close to all attractions and the bus stations.

Thanks for your comments, hoping to see you again.