This is Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Costa do Castelo 63, Lisbon, Portugal

Really good hostel.

A little bit tricky to find, once I was there ... I LOVED IT!!! I really like it! Really friendly accommodating, clean and feels like home. Loving the free activity board/ stuff to do board & free walking tours ( Donation). The food was amazing in the evening two duos cooking and sometimes you be able to eat with the owner (Tanya) too . . . It is a very rear experience and it was very nice to get to know the owner and her staff. You do feel like you are being looked after very well.

I was very impressed by this hostel. I expected a hostel where people just stayed and left without talking to each other, but it was completely different. The staff was very friendly along with everyone I stayed with. I met some lovely people and had a great view of the city as well. The hostel was very clean. I also liked how eco friendly the hostel was. Many things could be recycled. My only problem was with the shower. I didn't like having to keep pressing the button for more water.

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Spain

Thank You for the nice stay, we had in your hostel :-) You where so friendly and competent! We loved the Miradouro and the roof terrace. Breakfast was ritch and tasty, the bathroom always propper! Unforgetable the nice dinners we had with the other guests! Susanne and Uwe

Excellente hostel with great location. Walking distance from all city center! nice and friendly staff to help you with what you need. very nice and delicious breakfast! they also offer free walking tours and organize homemade dinners. definately recommend!!!

The hostel is very calm and cozy. I had a very good sleep in there. I stayed just one night because I went south after but I managed to do a lot of stuff anyway. I joined the walking tour that was just fabulous and the day after I went to do surf organised by the hostel. Thank´s guys, I really did spent a good time there!

• 17th Jan 2014
  • Slovakia

We enjoyed our stay, however it was very expensive for a couple - would have worked out a lot cheaper to stay at a hotel - especially out of season. Did not get our 5euro key deposit back at check out which was annoying.

• 13th Jan 2014

Very nice hostel! The location is perfect, just 5 minutes from Alfama and Lisbon's Fiesta and 5 minutes from downtown. The room was very clean and spacious, with access to the terrace. Breakfast with different cereals, jams and eggs! Internet for free. Couldn't be better! It was so nice that I stayed more days and I will come back for sure.

• 4th Jan 2014

Really enjoyed staying at this hostel, excellent location, great kitchen and good breakfast! Also fantastic view from the terrace