This is Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Costa do Castelo 63, Lisbon, Portugal

Best place to stay in Lisbon. Try the free walking tour, great way to start the trip and don't forget to join the ioga class (Thank you Nuno!). I had a great time and I will return for sure.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Japan

This is a fantastic hostel and the lady who runs it is really great. It is situated in the most beautiful old building, with an amazing terrace and modern facilities. Close to downtown Lisbon. Maybe not the best choice for a solo traveler there wasn't a lot of socialising between the guests.

Great view from their balcony. The owner is super helpful and friendly.

What a relaxed and welcoming hostel! Great facilities. Awesome deck. Incredible views. Wifi throughout. Knowledgeable and approachable staff. Free tasty breakfasts. Within walking distance to most attractions or within a tram/ train stop. The walking tour was very different but insightful. Some air conditioning would be a huge improvement. As our room had only 1 working (very small) window. 6 beds created a hot room at night. A good vibe in all the common areas,we really loved our time here!

This was a fantastic hostel. Really friendly, great location, the roof terrace is wonderful and you can sign up for trips and activities. We are already looking forward to another visit in the future!

This hostel had the best breakfast ever. And amazing view. Only thing that I didnt like was the long walk to get there. Other than that it was a very good hostel.

"This is Lisbon Hostel" is a great home base if you are up to explore Lissabon. You can reach most of the interesting Barrios by walking but the neighborhood itself is quiet. Just in case you don't feel like going out you can watch the sunset on the hostel's rooftop-terrace and enjoy the view over the city. We only stayed two nights but in different rooms, as we booked the night before. All rooms were clean and very nice. The breakfast on the big shared table was good and if we would have sta

Very nice place and people. Great location with a big teras and a beautifull view. Nice interior, feels like home. Plus good breakfast! Definetly recomended!

Second visit in this hostel, would stay there again. The terrace is wonderful, the atmosphere is very relaxed and familiar. They also have heating in the rooms, which is not the case in other hostels I stayed in during other visits in Lisbon.

Lovely hostel, great staff, amazing terrace.

• 26th May 2014

At first sight this hostel seemed like an axcellent one. The terass, The view and theneatly renovated facilities. But the staffs was not very engaged, the facilities not properly thought through. Fore exampel was the kitchen not really suited for more than one cook, and not every one finds it easy to undres among others when about to take o shower.

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Really good hostel.

A little bit tricky to find, once I was there ... I LOVED IT!!! I really like it! Really friendly accommodating, clean and feels like home. Loving the free activity board/ stuff to do board & free walking tours ( Donation). The food was amazing in the evening two duos cooking and sometimes you be able to eat with the owner (Tanya) too . . . It is a very rear experience and it was very nice to get to know the owner and her staff. You do feel like you are being looked after very well.

I was very impressed by this hostel. I expected a hostel where people just stayed and left without talking to each other, but it was completely different. The staff was very friendly along with everyone I stayed with. I met some lovely people and had a great view of the city as well. The hostel was very clean. I also liked how eco friendly the hostel was. Many things could be recycled. My only problem was with the shower. I didn't like having to keep pressing the button for more water.

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Spain

Thank You for the nice stay, we had in your hostel :-) You where so friendly and competent! We loved the Miradouro and the roof terrace. Breakfast was ritch and tasty, the bathroom always propper! Unforgetable the nice dinners we had with the other guests! Susanne and Uwe

Excellente hostel with great location. Walking distance from all city center! nice and friendly staff to help you with what you need. very nice and delicious breakfast! they also offer free walking tours and organize homemade dinners. definately recommend!!!