Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please note that cancellations made for group bookings will result in loss of
the first night's accommodation costs and requires a minimum of 2 weeks notice.
If you arrive with reduced numbers in your party and have not previously
advised us 2 weeks before the full cost of the booking will still apply. If you notify us up to two weeks before the cost of the first night of the accommodation will be non refundable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All bookings are provisional until you provide a non refundable deposit
equivalent to the first nights accommodation fee.
Any remaining full payment is due on arrival including meals booked .
Group bookings will only be held for a maximum of two weeks whilst awaiting a deposit payment of the first night's accommodation.
Payment for any other beverages and evening meals can be made at the time
Booking deposits can be made by via electronic direct bank transfer or by postal
cheque payment. By giving us your debit or credit card details you are authorising us to use this as security for your reservation and your accommodation. Any unpaid cancellation charges, unregistered extra guests or damages and removals (of keys, linen or fixtures and fittings) will be charged to your debit or credit card.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
We will not take bookings for guests under the age of 16 unless accompanied by an adult.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.