Thorney How Grasmere Reviews

Grasmere, Ambleside, Lake District, England

Clean, well managed, friendly. Everything as I expected. Would stay again.

the showers were good but not every one goes to the lakes just to walk is thorney how just for walkers . the idea of long corridors isnt to good for me noise factor of other people in my case i was in centre of two other rooms trying to communicate to each other .

• 3rd Aug 2015

Great facilities, recently renovated. Staff were very helpful with advice on hiking in the area. Delicious home cooked meals. Great location for activities in the Lake District. Would definitely recommmend if in the area.

Very nice hostel. If your looking for a nice clean cheap place just to Stay. It its a bit of a wall to the grasmere town. About a good 10/15min walk.

Lovely little hostel in the outskirts of Grasmere. Great homemade food available, made by the hosts themselves. Friendly relaxed atmosphere, I'll definitely be back :)

Really nice place, I would recommend! But the beds make A LOT of noise. (i got woken up in the middle of the nice by someone just turning). But it was a nice stay, thank you!

• 7th Mar 2015

Hi, We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We are constantly monitoring the beds and do rely on guest feedback to ensure that they are all in tip top order. Hopefully we have now addressed the problem bed that you have identified. Kind regards Taylor & Carolyn, Owners

View all Lake District Hostels