7.5
Very Good 392 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 392 Total Reviews
Thousand Sunny Located at via di Boccea 276, , Rome.
Italy
Rome Lazio 00167 via di Boccea 276
75% 392
41.9036008 12.4182905
    Rooms available

• Portugal, Female, 18-24
20th May 2016
2.0

They CANCELLED my booking TWO days before my arrival! I'd already received the confirmation from Hostelworld. I even suggested paying the nights in advance so I could keep my reservation, but they just didn't care and said " You have six thousand more hostels in Rome to find a room". Probably someone showed up paying more, and they just cancelled the reservation without my consent. After that, I'd only one day left to find a place in Rome, for a weekend in May (every hostel was fully bo

11th May 2016
2.0

Felt like an imposition. WIFI: Needed to job search, reservations and Skype ill mother. Middle of a job possibly, made me leave to clean. Went into hallway, he turned off WIFI. Later, talking with my ill mother, only time she can talk (Afternoon overseas). Told me too late, I should be sleeping. Went on balcony, turned off WIFI anyway. Asked me to move when cooking, he needed to cook. Asked him watch my food then, he agreed to share. Does not wash couch cover. Don’t let him charge you twice.

• AashishAdmane
  • India, Male, 25-30
13th Apr 2016
2.6

- The host is extremely un-friendly - The place is a 4 BHK converted to hostel. The place does not even has a board of its own. Was very difficult find the place. - Full grown pitfall open in the house. Dogs Phobic be aware - The location is on the outskirts of the city (Last metro stop). Wherever u want to go u require 30 mins in metro

• Germany, Female, 31-40
12th Mar 2016

Very friendly Hosts, I had a great time staying at Thousand Sunny.

7th Mar 2016

GREATEST HOSTEL EVER

• Indonesia, Male, 25-30
6th Jan 2016
5.7

Explanation about payment

• Trinidad And Tobago, Female, 31-40
27th Dec 2015

I gave them a high rating (even though it's a little far from town) because these folks were born to do this. Amazingly warm and helpful. The dog was also perfect. Super clean too. This hostel has everything you could possibly need and the staff will help you with everything. Extremely good value for money.