8.0
Fabulous 397 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 397 Total Reviews
Thousand Sunny Located at via di Boccea 276, , Rome.
Italy
Rome Lazio 00167 via di Boccea 276
80% 397
41.9036008 12.4182905
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 31-40
12th Aug 2016

I had a pleasant stay at Thousand Sunny.. Very clean and I love the owners, they were really friendly. Oh and not to forget Zoro the dog who is really well behave. I would definitely stay here again when I go back to Rome.

• England, Female, 25-30
30th Jul 2016

I enjoyed my stay here. The rooms and bathrooms were clean! The only negatives I can find was that there was no air conditioning. Also, (this didn't bother me because I love animals) but if you don't likes dogs or you're allegic this isn't the place for you. Zoro (the dog) shared the kitchen/lounge area with you. Close to the metro as well which was super handy!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
20th May 2016

Friendly, quiet, great for a couple nights stay. A little out of town, but transport is easy enough. The whole point of travelling! VERY CLEAN! Facilities are easy to use. Not a hostel to meet up and party. Great value for money. Yes there is a dog, but never once did he bark or even take interest in you, hardly seen. Only a small locker, not big enough for suitcase. Staff are accommodating just remember to be polite and there is a small language barrier. Loved this hostel!

11th May 2016
2.0

Felt like an imposition. WIFI: Needed to job search, reservations and Skype ill mother. Middle of a job possibly, made me leave to clean. Went into hallway, he turned off WIFI. Later, talking with my ill mother, only time she can talk (Afternoon overseas). Told me too late, I should be sleeping. Went on balcony, turned off WIFI anyway. Asked me to move when cooking, he needed to cook. Asked him watch my food then, he agreed to share. Does not wash couch cover. Don’t let him charge you twice.

• AashishAdmane
  • India, Male, 25-30
13th Apr 2016
2.6

- The host is extremely un-friendly - The place is a 4 BHK converted to hostel. The place does not even has a board of its own. Was very difficult find the place. - Full grown pitfall open in the house. Dogs Phobic be aware - The location is on the outskirts of the city (Last metro stop). Wherever u want to go u require 30 mins in metro

• Germany, Female, 31-40
12th Mar 2016

Very friendly Hosts, I had a great time staying at Thousand Sunny.

7th Mar 2016