Thousand Sunny Reviews

via di Boccea 276, Rome, Italy

Nice hostel, home atmosphere, good location. :-)

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Slovakia

It's not a hostel like you are used to, it's just an apartment that the owners decided to start a hostel with it. But it's very nice and clean with good facilities, the only bad thing is that it is too far from the city center.

The owners and their dog Zoro were awesome! Location is close to the metro and its easy to get everywhere from there.

It's a nice very small hostel with amazing staff and a very friendly atmosphere. I really enjoyed it there!

• 30th Mar 2014

Nice hostel, staff very friendly and helpful. Clean room and bathroom. Location is a bit far from city center but it is not a problem because the metro is very easy to use and close to the hostel. Very homey feeling

This hostel is a little bit out of the city centre but is fortunate enough to have two metro stations nearby which are scarce in Rome as the city only has two lines which was a huge bonus, lockers only big enough for valuables but not a problem, staff were really friendly and helpful, zoro the dog is awesome such a legend. Really nice and relaxed atmosphere. Cleanliness was very good they cleaned every day and changed the beds every day. Facilities were dry good also. Would recommend

I enjoyed my stay although I was there only for 2 days. The staff is very friendly, the location is perfect and you have all that you need for a comfortable stay. They even make pasta for dinner every night. Highly recommended.

I expected more reading all these references,despite most of that are left by people with max. storical 5 refs. Unfortunately the location is not very good.But the problems are others: the bath-door is broken and you risk to be locked inside.Cristina and the other girl were supernice and polite,but the bald guy,nicknamed "The big child" by all the guest staying during my period was pretty rude.He was making fun in Italian of few guests,annoyed us while we were playing card & such silly attitude.

The staff is nice, we played with the cards! hello guys! I recommend to everyone! magnificent

• 15th Feb 2014

far from sights, cheap accommodation cool dog

Divine! Metro Station in 5 minutes. Clean! Staff really nice! I recommend to everyone!

I had a wonderful time here and felt almost like family! I liked how quiet it was and the well equipped kitchen. Everything was super clean. With all the rain I would have liked a little bit more heat on... It was quite cold at times. The dog Zorro sure put a smile on my face!

Everything's good, just a bit out of the city. Still an easy trip by metro if you want to add an extra €3 in travel every time you visit the city. Zoro the dog is well trained and adds a smile to everyone's face!

Great place to meet people, very clean and the host will give help u with anything you need! Mauricio accende la maquina!

• 11th Jan 2014
  • Argentina

This hostel is a bit far out from the main attractions, but bus routes are great (stop out front door) and metro is 7min walk. it is very clean and Christina(?) is a really nice host who provides great info for the city. The wifi is good through out the hostel and the price is really great - I can happily recommend this hostel and will stay here again when I'm back in Rome :)

I had a Lovely stay. The staff was Extremely helpfull and really went out of her way to help me on my was and make sure I was having a good time in Rome. Very Clean and comfortable hostel with all facilities you might need for free! It's Great. I highly reccomend this hostel eventhough it is not directly in the center. It's not far from 2 metro stations with direct connections everywhere. Thans again you guys!

• 2nd Dec 2013

We were glad to stay in this great hostel!These 2 days were funny,we find out new games and meet with friendly and kind people,thanks to Mauricio and Marina (owner).We drank tea and talking talking.It was good armosphere.There was comfortable and very clean in it.They provided map with sightseeing and explain(it was very helpfull,who has never been in Rome),gave good advices.If I will be in Rome again,I will choose this hostel.

• 17th Nov 2013
  • Kazakhstan

This was the friendliest hostel I've ever stayed in. It felt more like a home than a hostel and is in an apartment building. The owner has the cutest dog too.

I have been to Thousand Sunny three times now. Every time I feel like I am coming home! It isn't the "regular" hostel experience but I have friends in countries all over the world from each of my visits. And I always enjoy seeing Maurizio, Marina and Zorro :)

Not a bad hostel at all! For 10 euros a night I've definitely been at worse ones.