Thousand Sunny Reviews

via di Boccea 276, Rome, Italy

Little hostel that an apartment shared with the owner. Great facilities, comfy beds, with balcony in each room. Kitchen was best I've used with everything you need! Lady was very helpful and dog was cute! Only downside was its a bit far out from the sights but a metro was easy. Bit of a dodgy area but only felt unsafe late at night. Hard to get home after 8pm coz metro stops at 9ish. Also no aircon but I still loved this hostel!

Sunny was awesome! But no ac and no fan the first night made it very hard to sleep!

Had 2 nights ended up staying 6. In the one bed private the 1st 3 nights then 4 bed. Both were great. Comfy beds, very clean, there are lockers you can store little things in. Either bring a lock or rent one there. Printed my boarding pass for free. Great little kitchen to use. No air conditioning, but have fans. Metro takes about 30 min to get to Termini. Excellent wifi. She states she has a lockout from 11-2 to clean, but people remained, just no wifi then. Marina is super sweet and I loved it

The owner was friendly and helpful. The hostel was very clean, the wifi worked wonderfully. It's located near a metro station and only a few stops away from the Vatican. Lockers in each room, you get keys to the gate/apartment, so no lockout, and doing laundry here was a breeze.

Love to stay there!

Everything was nice and clean when we arrived, but the day we left I stripped our beds and there was black mold on my friends mattress. She is highly allergic to black mold and it caused her to become very sick while we were in Rome. We thought that she had picked something up on the train, but it was most definitely the mold. That mattress should be destroyed. It could have killed her and I was very disappointed with that aspect of our stay.

Sorry for the inconvenience.But this is not mildew!These are yellow stains that come from yellow sheets.our vote of cleaning is 92%.Staff Thousand Sunny

A very clean and conveniently located hostel to stay at as it is easily accessible to the metro in Rome. This is basically a few rooms in an apartment owned by a couple so no real hostel atmosphere, and the couple is very nice but no real effort made to get to know the guests. Very clean and comfortable with very strong wifi.

Atmosphere was OK, but not more. Staff was not that much friendly. You need to be quiet at 10 PM. It is advertised as a hostel, but it is more like an apartment with rented rooms. Not the best of places to meet people and make friends to go out for instance.

First of all this isn't a hostel it's an apartment that this couple owns and lives in and allows guests to use their guest rooms. The couple is really nice and the apartment is kept very clean, one problem though is they have cleaning time from 11-2 where you can't be in the apartment at all. Location is really far from any main attractions in Rome so you need to take the metro which can be closed down which actually happened to us and we missed our tour. Overall not a bad place to stay.

Loved this place because it was literally the spare bedroom of a couple's apartment, so only 3 people could be there at one time. Love the dog Zoro. Couple was very nice. Love the bath/shower combo. Only one bathroom though. Very homey environment. Cheap place to eat close by. No AC though and it can get very annoying hearing all the cars because you have to keep the door to the porch open for airflow. Most comfy bed and pillow we've had.

Staff is awesome :) I like this hostel a lot! but I thought it would be closer to Vaticano. My bad, I am not very good with reading maps :(

Very nice place but a I would have appreciated a cheap free breakfast and some organized activities as it is proposed in many hostels.

• 14th May 2015

Had a really good time! Very very friendly, just around the corner there is a metro stop so its ok that you aren't staying in the hart of the city.. Clean, Nice kitchen, not to crouded, really homy environment :))

Small, cozy, very clean and homey. The staff is fantastic and pleasant, very helpful and practiced in helping you out with planning your stay, down to cheapest nearest supermarkets. Location is easy to fibd, very close to both bus and metro station. The atmosphere is calm and pleasant, the kitchen is well stocked, and the staff has good humor. Would definitely recommend.

• 12th May 2015
  • Israel

Everything was great, only one toilet is the main big issue, also refrigerator is too small, when guesthouse is full, that will war!!

veryveryveryveryveryver goooooooooood hostel ever!!! hostel is very clean. every day clean up the room. and hostel is little bit small(just 4~5room)so every people became familiar. i was good time in thie hostel.

Homey place in an old building out of central Rome, but easily accessible by metro or bus. Owners were funny and helpful, Zoro the dog was cute. Full kitchen facilities were handy. Some local restaurants around and gelateria right next to it. Supermarket and mini market close by. Everything was kept clean . Only one bathroom though.

It was a cute little hostel! The owner is really nice but you have to take the metro to go to places and theres not a lot of stores or even restaurants around! And everyday you have to be out of the room by 11 and you cant come back until 2, wich sucked for me cause I was really sick! Wifi is really good! Pretty clean!

friendly and clean...perfect

• 21st Mar 2015

the price is so cheap, but the hostel where is located a terminal station is terrible. There is dog in the hostel. I never have smelt dog's vile smell before. Atmospheres and peoples who had stayed at hostel so nice. they really kind to me