Thousand Sunny Reviews

via di Boccea 276, Rome, Italy

場所はローマの中心から少し離れてますがA線で終点までなので分かりやすく、駅からも分かりやすい場所にあります。 方向音痴な私でも迷わず辿り着くことができました! 1駅前のコルネリアという駅(まっすぐ歩いて10分くらい)にはスーパーがあり、便利だと思います♪ 宿はとても綺麗で、人も優しく、なによりゾロという大きな犬がとっても可愛いかった(*^^*)私は犬が怖いのですが、ゾロはおとなしいし賢いし大好き!!! 泊まってる人たちはみんなフレンドリーで楽しそうにお互いの旅の会話をしてましたが、私は英語ができないので少しさみしかった…(笑) とにかくここの宿は私的にとてもおすすめです!!!

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Japan

This hostel was horrible and I HIGHLY recommend staying anywhere but here. The hostel owner was horrible. He made comments about my friends and I applying makeup before going out, saying that guys will not like us if we wear makeup. This was both uncalled for and inappropriate. When we checked out of the hostel, he allowed us to store our bags there, but when we came to retrieve our bags, he threatened to charge us. He illegally charged my credit card and I am currently disputing it. STAY AWAY!!

• 26th Jun 2014

Really nice hostel with very friendly and helpful staff. The owner was really lovely and understanding especially considering that we arrived late due to train delays. Hostel was very close to a metro stop and near several supermarkets so it was easy to buy food to cook and/or eat for lunch. One mild problem is that there wasn't a lock on the bedroom door. However, the main building was very secure, and there were lockers provided in the room so you could keep your posessions secure.

Second time in this hostel, and always a pleasure. Very very nice staff, always available to provide some help. I definitely recommend.

Everything is good, however the location is slightly further from the city centre and the lift to get up to 5th floor is old and scary at night.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

The hostel is pretty great, the couple that owns it is very welcoming. The only problem is the location, seems a bit far from vaticano and even more from the city center (Rome), indeed there is a metro station (~500m) and you can get night buses right in front of it but I'm not sure if it is a big deal for this price...

The hostel is located a ways from central Rome, but I had an excellent stay and they were very friendly. They recommended places to go and where to eat and everything was clean and lovely.

Maurizio is an interesting guy, overall pretty good stay but nothing was outstanding.

This hostel is highly recommended either for those travelers who speaks English or Italian and Russian (as one of the owners speaks Russian as the mother language). Marina and Maurizio are very pleasant and amicable, their dog Zero is charming! :)

• 31st May 2014
  • Ukraine

This hostel lost my traveling companions reservations. Then booked his bed, this forced us to find a place to stay last second that cost much more. We were only able to stay at Thousand Sunny for 2 days and paid in cash each day for them. I was then charged online for the whole booking. This place is just out to steal your money. My traveling companion was also charged even tho his reservation was "lost".

I highly recommend thousand sunny to people who look for a cheap and nice play to stay in Roma. I think u cant find better for this price. You just have to walk 3mn to reach Battistini, a terminus subway station. Then its 5mn to vaticano, 10 for the historic center. The appartment is cleaned every day and the staff is helpful.

Great staff, nice atmosphere

Cute little place on the outskirts of Rome - difficult to find at first as you have to go into a little courtyard off the street before you get to the front door but my friend and I had a pleasant stay there. Facilities were clean, staff was friendly and everything was very straightforward. The only downsides were the lack of mirrors and bathrooms (waiting for the shower in the morning took forever) and its distance from the city center, but otherwise it's a very nice place.

It's very far from the center of Rome and a 5-10 minute walk to the metro (one-way to the city is 1.5 €). But the place is very homey, friendly and comfortable. I made many new friends there and I would not mind coming back here again! Plus, Zorroo the dog is adorable.

It's really far from the city (after you get to the last metro station, you have to walk like 10min uphill in a deserted area). It's a house with 3 rooms with beds used as a hostel, so no bars, no talking, etc. Good thing is in Rome you are most of the time outside, sightseeing, etc. But if you want to party, you are far from where the things happen, the staff have no idea where you could go to have a good nightlife, and you are going to have to cab you're way back from far if you come late.

Nice hostel, home atmosphere, good location. :-)

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Slovakia

Friendly hostel that gives you a glance at local life. A bit outside the center, but metro was close. It was worth it because I got to pet Zoro! I liked the netbook that was available for guests to use. My only problem was figuring out who exactly the owners were- I kept accidentally asking other guests for towels. I understand that all of the owners may not be there when we check in, but perhaps clarifying who we can ask and showing us their pictures might help! Otherwise, an excellent stay.

It's not a hostel like you are used to, it's just an apartment that the owners decided to start a hostel with it. But it's very nice and clean with good facilities, the only bad thing is that it is too far from the city center.

The owners and their dog Zoro were awesome! Location is close to the metro and its easy to get everywhere from there.

It's a nice very small hostel with amazing staff and a very friendly atmosphere. I really enjoyed it there!

• 30th Mar 2014