Thousand Sunny Reviews

via di Boccea 276, Rome, Italy

I enjoyed my stay although I was there only for 2 days. The staff is very friendly, the location is perfect and you have all that you need for a comfortable stay. They even make pasta for dinner every night. Highly recommended.

I expected more reading all these references,despite most of that are left by people with max. storical 5 refs. Unfortunately the location is not very good.But the problems are others: the bath-door is broken and you risk to be locked inside.Cristina and the other girl were supernice and polite,but the bald guy,nicknamed "The big child" by all the guest staying during my period was pretty rude.He was making fun in Italian of few guests,annoyed us while we were playing card & such silly attitude.

The staff is nice, we played with the cards! hello guys! I recommend to everyone! magnificent

• 15th Feb 2014

far from sights, cheap accommodation cool dog

Divine! Metro Station in 5 minutes. Clean! Staff really nice! I recommend to everyone!

I had a wonderful time here and felt almost like family! I liked how quiet it was and the well equipped kitchen. Everything was super clean. With all the rain I would have liked a little bit more heat on... It was quite cold at times. The dog Zorro sure put a smile on my face!

Everything's good, just a bit out of the city. Still an easy trip by metro if you want to add an extra €3 in travel every time you visit the city. Zoro the dog is well trained and adds a smile to everyone's face!

This hostel is quite small and seems to be an apartment turned into a hostel. That being said the people who worked there were very nice and helpful. If you were planning to be out past 11 you had to take the key with you or let the staff know. There wasn't much of an atmosphere, but it was also January and not very busy. When I asked to switch rooms to be with my friend when beds were available they moved all my stuff for me while I was gone which was very nice of them.

Great place to meet people, very clean and the host will give help u with anything you need! Mauricio accende la maquina!

• 11th Jan 2014