Thousand Sunny Reviews

via di Boccea 276, Rome, Italy

Nice hostel, staff very friendly and helpful. Clean room and bathroom. Location is a bit far from city center but it is not a problem because the metro is very easy to use and close to the hostel. Very homey feeling

This hostel is a little bit out of the city centre but is fortunate enough to have two metro stations nearby which are scarce in Rome as the city only has two lines which was a huge bonus, lockers only big enough for valuables but not a problem, staff were really friendly and helpful, zoro the dog is awesome such a legend. Really nice and relaxed atmosphere. Cleanliness was very good they cleaned every day and changed the beds every day. Facilities were dry good also. Would recommend

I enjoyed my stay although I was there only for 2 days. The staff is very friendly, the location is perfect and you have all that you need for a comfortable stay. They even make pasta for dinner every night. Highly recommended.

I expected more reading all these references,despite most of that are left by people with max. storical 5 refs. Unfortunately the location is not very good.But the problems are others: the bath-door is broken and you risk to be locked inside.Cristina and the other girl were supernice and polite,but the bald guy,nicknamed "The big child" by all the guest staying during my period was pretty rude.He was making fun in Italian of few guests,annoyed us while we were playing card & such silly attitude.

The staff is nice, we played with the cards! hello guys! I recommend to everyone! magnificent

• 15th Feb 2014

far from sights, cheap accommodation cool dog

Divine! Metro Station in 5 minutes. Clean! Staff really nice! I recommend to everyone!

1 2 Next » last »