6.9
Good 41 Total Reviews
6.9
Good 41 Total Reviews
Three Crown B&B Central station Located at Kungsholmsgatan 13A, , Stockholm.
Sweden
Stockholm Kungsholmsgatan 13A
69% 41
59.3312193 18.0468034
    Rooms available

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
5th Jun 2015
7.4

I got there early in the morning and the reception lady kindly kept my luggage until the check in time, when I arrived the reception was closed but she left my stuff in the room with bed linen ready. The room/toilet were spotless and the room nice and cosy. Internet didnt work in my room(n 8) so I had to stand in the aisle. Also, the breakfast I thought was included was only bread with cheese (V), coffe and juice, no fruit, granola, yoghurt or pastry. For a place called B&B I expected breakfast.