Three Legged Frog Hostel Reviews

27 Tieshuxiejie, Qianmen, Beijing, China

Staff was very friendly and helpful. I arrived early in the morning before the check-in time and I was given a bed straight after I had got there - which does not happen in every hostel. Also, it seems that the hostel offers good trip to the Great Wall or other places.

perfect location, social atmosphere, no kitchen though, good size locker, helpful staff

Bathroom was more a mushroom farm then a bathroom, bed was hard,dirty and smelly,the box to lock my stuff was big but anything else than safe. Quite far from the sightseeing places. Plastic flowers, strange people who just came into my room and check if any boxes weren't locked, it's nice for young backpackers who like to stay cheap and downtown but for me it wasn't nice.

Please, do not include menus in rooms listing meals that you do not serve. Because my mother and son had told me the previous night what they wanted the next morning, I waited two hours for the staff (one asleep on the couch in the front room) to be present at the front desk so that I could order breakfast-only to be told that breakfast is available only in the summer. The electrical outlets in our room ceased working, so we could not heat water for coffee or tea we brought. Very frustrating.

A great place to spend a few days.Very close to sight seeing sights and a walk away from subway. A good place to find your way around Beijing. The staff were also very helpful.

The hostel was okay. You dont pay that much money. The staff where nice but there english was not so good. It was not really clean and the bathroom had a bad smell. The room was small and the beds where really hard. The wifi was terrible!

Loved everything about the hostel - the atmosphere, the staff, the comfy beds, the location and the price. Would definitely come back. Thanks for the great stay!

Great deal! Perfect location, very nice atmosphere.

Located in great street. New art lane one lane north worth a visit. Value for money - close to T Square.