Three Little Pigs Hostel Reviews

Stresemannstraße 66, 10963, Berlin, Germany

I love the three little pigs hostel!!

• 12th Sep 2014

Best part about this place is the comfy lobby with lots of couches.

Great place to stay, near a bunch of turístic places. A bit far from nightlife to walk around, but you can take a bus or train to any place. Wish there was a bar inside to hang out with the people there. They have the space to chill, just not the bar or music. Otherwise clean, friendly, fun.

The hostel has a reasonably good location for the price. But the rooms were tired and the bathrooms dirty. Plus the place was over run with an infestation of school kids. A few friendly people but equally many weren't up for a chat.

Overall, a nice hostel and good value for money. The staff is nice and helpful. Cleanliness in common areas could be improved though. The shower especially were not pleasant to use, at all. Perhaps was it due to careless hosts... Flip-flop would definitely make that step much easier!

Do you like daycares? Then stay here. There were a lot of young teens and young families running around. Felt like a day care rather than a backpackers hostel. The floors where the rooms are felt like army barracks, and I know what those are like. Also, not a very clean hostel. They don't really do much everyday other than change the bed sheets after other people check out. Friendly and nice staff, comfy beds, quiet at night. Got a good sleep.

the sound isolation between rooms is insuficient. In spite of the strict silence hours (10pm - 7am) the hostel is to big for the staff to be aware of parties going on in some rooms, even among people coming late in the evening from berlin's night life

We had a great weekend at the three little pigs, the location is awesome, the staff was very friendly and the building is pretty cool, big and really nice, we will for sure come back!!!

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Good hostel but I missed a bar inside the hostel that would be better to meet new people. You have space to do that, think about that

Really enjoyed our stay at this hostel! The room was extremely spacious and clean. And same goes for the bathroom. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Good location! No complaints from me :) I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Berlin!

• 10th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

One of my favourite hostel. I go to Berlin twice a year & wouldn't stay anywhere but "Three Little Pigs".

really good place, the kitchen is good, the room is clean, the hall is comfortable, and the atmosphere is nice .

There are 2 bthrms for each sex per floor and I never had to wait to get into the shower. Kitchen can get a bit crowded, but even though it says it closes at 10pm, they let you stay a bit longer if you need. Brekkie too exspensive Imo, but there's Lidl right next door. If you don't mind a bit of waking, you can walk everywhere.

Worst experience with this hostel ever. The whole room was infested with bedbugs and staff seemed not to care about it despite showing the bites along my legs and arms. I was unable to get a refund for remaining nights and was just switched into another room.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Would not return to this hostel. security, location and facilities were fine however there was no atmosphere, maybe for the high school group staying. worst of all there was bed bugs on level 5.

Great place, very close to the centre of Berlin (15 minutes walking to Brandenburg Tor, 10 minutes to Kreuzberg, 10 minutes to Checkpoint Charlie), nice staff. The hostel was VERY CLEAN, good amount of bathrooms and showers. We stayed at the room for 6 girls and it was really safe there, nice international atmosphere. I totally recommend this place to everyone who wants to visit Berlin :)

I've stayed in this hostel for 4 nights. In the beginning they gave a room with no-signal WiFi. I've told about the stiuation and they kindly offer to change my room. At my new room I've finally have WiFi but still no connection at peak times. Location was so perfect that you can manged to visit everywhere by walk. Stuff is helpful and the breafast is great but it could be cheaper. I wish I couldn't pay for sheets, but you have to.

Great atmosphere, staff a little passive at times and towels were stained. Otherwise had a fantastic time in Berlin thanks to Three little pigs!

• 29th Jul 2014

Besides having seven young ass bags in my room for two out of the three nights it was alright. Who the hell comes back at four in the morning, turns on the overhead lights, and starts rolling joints. They're lucky I didn't pass all over their luggage.

The staff was nice, the area and the room was ok , but they charged me the commission I already paid online, so that left me with a bad after taste, and a lot of small plus taxes which were not included initially. When you go there, don't let them do that. The atmosphere was really great, a lot of fun people were there, so I guess I had a nice time. You had to make a deposit to get a locker key, but it would be refunded after you would have returned the key.

« first « Prev 1 2 3