Three Little Pigs Hostel Reviews

Stresemannstraße 66, 10963, Berlin, Germany

hostel need absolutely improvements. Showers and toilets aren't clean, matrass of the bed I slept in was no good. The hostel offers free wifi and there is but the connection is so slow that you are not able to use it. It's sad as the hostel has much more potential then it is showing right now.

No smoking in the yard after 10 pm. But employees do so. That anoyed meme, how hypocrital.

• 4th Feb 2016
  • Portugal
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Only stayed for one night, but helpful staff and good location.

Everything was fine except my post cards... The staff said the post man would come to collect regularly so I could left my post cards there... But all my friends haven't received the cards... It's more than one month...

Feels like a huge industry - the common spaces are not inviting are all, The rooms clearly did not have enough electricity plugs and were super hard to access (behing the bunks - not reachable if you don't want to wake your bunk mate.Very poor wi-fi signal. Breakfast not worth the money.

The staff was really nice. The location is pretty good for you to walk anywhere. Its down a weird alley, but it still fely pretty safe, just a bit weird at once. The room I was in had a strange smell. The lockers were the perfect size for me. I wish they would have had female only rooms.

• 28th Dec 2015

This hostel is really excellent, value for my money to spent with. But it's better if you just improve the wifi connection and also the door lock for the bathroom. By the way, we have an amazing time in this hostel, if i have a chance to visit berlin again, i'll choose Three Little Pigs hostel again :)

3min by walk from the station and 10min from postdamer platz. The breakfast was okay

The hostel has everything we needed. We felt really well in this place. It is in a walking distance from most of the touristic points. The staff are really nice, the bedrooms and bathrooms were clean and the kitchen is complete. We surely recomend this hostel.

• 17th Dec 2015

everything was very well.Toilets and rooms were vert clean.Music and atmosphere are so good.

• 4th Dec 2015
  • Turkey

Great place, recommended!

Overall a very nice stay - clean and comfortable! Only complaints would be the long walk to the bathroom from the dorm room and the extreme creakiness of the door! Really someone should fix that door - very hard to fall back asleep after someone's alarm wakes you up owing to the door as people walk in and out, which is totally something that can be easily fixed

• 27th Nov 2015

Great location, clean bed, hot shower and warm room- at 12 euros a night, so no complaints. But, if you're looking for a intimate hostel where you will meet new friends, this isn't for you. Though the name makes it sound like a small place, it's actually a gigantic establishment, with a few floors of hundreds of rooms and a gigantic lobby. The staff are nice, but not what you expect from a small intimate hostel.

• 24th Nov 2015

Had a great time was a good location and the breakfast was good for its price.

During my stay, a guy that was in my 8-bed room was robbed: someone that had slept the previous night in the same room broke his lock and stole some valuables. The police came but couldn't do much, because the hostel staff wouldn't give them the name of the suspect. Luckily nothing happened to my lock, but still after that night I couldn't trust the place any more.

• 20th Nov 2015

The staff were great, and the place was well kept. I wish the description would've been more clear that it is a youth hostel. If you are looking for drinks and to find some people to hang out with than it probably isn't the best choice. Otherwise it was great.

Satisfied!

It was okay, I just had an issue. If you ask the staff to take care of your bag while you wait for your reservation, they'll put it on some shelves in the waiting room where anyone could come and grab it. I definitely didn't like that and made me feel uneasy when I used it

No complaints.

really liked this hostel. not really for parties or meeting people but great for chilling out. the facilities were good. close to potsdamer. just need to improve the wifi during peak hours. staff were nice