Three Little Pigs Hostel Reviews

Stresemannstraße 66, 10963, Berlin, Germany

Nice hostel, I'd stay there again. But a thing that the hostel could update is the Direction to the Hostel. The explanation that they give from the Zentraler Omnibusbahnhof (ZOB) is really complicated. There is an easier way to get to this hostel from ZOB.

This hostel is huge! Very clean and spacious and would definitely recommend. Sarah who works at the front desk however is extremely rude. Be ready for it!

The best benefit of the hostel us its location close to the Potsdamer Platz and with centre reachable by foot.also the parking place in the court are great. The hostel has wonderful hall,with place and bar to meet new people and spent some time together.However the rest of hostel,especially corridors,are terryfying and depresive. We spent a great time here and coul this hostel strongly recomend for your stay in berlin.

I spent in Three Little Pigs Hostel for two nights in a 8-bed room at weekend and It was great. The location, cleanliness, facilities, staff, atmosphere are quite good. I could visit the maining sightseeing by 10 minutes walking, it is close to Potsdam Platz.

• 3rd Oct 2014

I came back to my room at 4:00 o'clock, and my key didn't work. I went to reception, and the staff said me, that i should change my room at the next day.

Nice place with very good breakfast and socializing capabilities. It is a clean place, also the shared bathrooms are very clean. I would suggest renovation of rooms as an improvement. Some kind of investment in nice and more useful furniture would be nice in the rooms - contracting a good interior designer would be a wise decision!

3 little pigs is in a good location only 5 minutes from the metro stop and they had really good security for the whole building. The breakfast here was really good and definitely worth the 6 euro. The common area is huge and has a lot of room to hang out. However, the staff was really short and a little rude at times. Any questions we had felt like an inconvenience to them.

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. It has a nice kitchen and the location is perfect.

I love the three little pigs hostel!!

• 12th Sep 2014

Best part about this place is the comfy lobby with lots of couches.

Great place to stay, near a bunch of turístic places. A bit far from nightlife to walk around, but you can take a bus or train to any place. Wish there was a bar inside to hang out with the people there. They have the space to chill, just not the bar or music. Otherwise clean, friendly, fun.

The hostel has a reasonably good location for the price. But the rooms were tired and the bathrooms dirty. Plus the place was over run with an infestation of school kids. A few friendly people but equally many weren't up for a chat.

Overall, a nice hostel and good value for money. The staff is nice and helpful. Cleanliness in common areas could be improved though. The shower especially were not pleasant to use, at all. Perhaps was it due to careless hosts... Flip-flop would definitely make that step much easier!

Do you like daycares? Then stay here. There were a lot of young teens and young families running around. Felt like a day care rather than a backpackers hostel. The floors where the rooms are felt like army barracks, and I know what those are like. Also, not a very clean hostel. They don't really do much everyday other than change the bed sheets after other people check out. Friendly and nice staff, comfy beds, quiet at night. Got a good sleep.

the sound isolation between rooms is insuficient. In spite of the strict silence hours (10pm - 7am) the hostel is to big for the staff to be aware of parties going on in some rooms, even among people coming late in the evening from berlin's night life

We had a great weekend at the three little pigs, the location is awesome, the staff was very friendly and the building is pretty cool, big and really nice, we will for sure come back!!!

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Good hostel but I missed a bar inside the hostel that would be better to meet new people. You have space to do that, think about that

Really enjoyed our stay at this hostel! The room was extremely spacious and clean. And same goes for the bathroom. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Good location! No complaints from me :) I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Berlin!

• 10th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

One of my favourite hostel. I go to Berlin twice a year & wouldn't stay anywhere but "Three Little Pigs".

really good place, the kitchen is good, the room is clean, the hall is comfortable, and the atmosphere is nice .

« first « Prev 1 2 3