Three Little Pigs Hostel Reviews

Stresemannstraße 66, 10963, Berlin, Germany

Amazing hostel and amazing staff. Very helpful and made our 3 nights there very enjoyable. Great location, not far from the centre, and a great atmosphere in the Hostel. I stayed in a private room with an en suite, it was spacious and very clean. Already planning our next trip to TTLP in the summer!

• 15th Jan 2015

I was here just for a night... People was very pleasant, and everything was clean. Also there is a big kitchen, very cosy and useful! The only thing that i was missing is a hair dryer!

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Awesome hostel! Friendly, helpful staff and clean facilities. The wifi is strongest in the lobby and pretty unreliable outside of it, but otherwise I have no complaints! I would definitely stay here every time I'm in Berlin. Thank you!

great hostel, wonderful staff and cavernous common room in which many people linger. Would definitely recommend. Shout out to Kris at reception, deserves a medal!

• 27th Dec 2014

i wonder if all the bathrooms of the hostels in germany do not have doors, instead there are just curtains. otherwise, it's a lovely hostel with a nice reception hall where there are plenty of space and equipped with nice facilities. just noted that the sound proof system is not really good..

I enjoyed my stay at Three Little Pigs. It was satisfactory. Not the most fun hostel I´ve ever stayed at. But it was pleasant.

• 24th Dec 2014

Good hostel, basic and clean so great value for money. Good security with card entry at the entrance, past the lounge and to get into the rooms. Street felt safe@night. Lockers provided (bring your own lock). Hot showers. Close to the S-bahn with fab links to other trains and U-bahn. 6 euro breakfast was excellent with a good selection and tea, coffee and juice. Lounge was quiet but I was there in Dec. Most staff were friendly and very helpful. Cheap bar too. *get S46 not SXF1 from SXF airport

We felt we could have been staying in a hotel, everything was so good. The room was large, spotlessly clean and warm. Lots of hot water too.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

Nice and big hostel, safe, clean and in walking distance to everything. For extra towel you have to pa 1euro. Big shop Lidl in the corner works until 22.00. Staff very hepfull about everything you need. From every aeroport you are in 45min in front of the hostel.

Nice hostel, I'd stay there again. But a thing that the hostel could update is the Direction to the Hostel. The explanation that they give from the Zentraler Omnibusbahnhof (ZOB) is really complicated. There is an easier way to get to this hostel from ZOB.

This hostel is huge! Very clean and spacious and would definitely recommend. Sarah who works at the front desk however is extremely rude. Be ready for it!

The best benefit of the hostel us its location close to the Potsdamer Platz and with centre reachable by foot.also the parking place in the court are great. The hostel has wonderful hall,with place and bar to meet new people and spent some time together.However the rest of hostel,especially corridors,are terryfying and depresive. We spent a great time here and coul this hostel strongly recomend for your stay in berlin.

I spent in Three Little Pigs Hostel for two nights in a 8-bed room at weekend and It was great. The location, cleanliness, facilities, staff, atmosphere are quite good. I could visit the maining sightseeing by 10 minutes walking, it is close to Potsdam Platz.

• 3rd Oct 2014

I came back to my room at 4:00 o'clock, and my key didn't work. I went to reception, and the staff said me, that i should change my room at the next day.

Nice place with very good breakfast and socializing capabilities. It is a clean place, also the shared bathrooms are very clean. I would suggest renovation of rooms as an improvement. Some kind of investment in nice and more useful furniture would be nice in the rooms - contracting a good interior designer would be a wise decision!

3 little pigs is in a good location only 5 minutes from the metro stop and they had really good security for the whole building. The breakfast here was really good and definitely worth the 6 euro. The common area is huge and has a lot of room to hang out. However, the staff was really short and a little rude at times. Any questions we had felt like an inconvenience to them.

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. It has a nice kitchen and the location is perfect.

I love the three little pigs hostel!!

• 12th Sep 2014

Best part about this place is the comfy lobby with lots of couches.

Great place to stay, near a bunch of turístic places. A bit far from nightlife to walk around, but you can take a bus or train to any place. Wish there was a bar inside to hang out with the people there. They have the space to chill, just not the bar or music. Otherwise clean, friendly, fun.