Three Little Pigs Hostel Reviews

Stresemannstraße 66, 10963, Berlin, Germany

A very good hostel. Friendly staff, delicious breakfast, great value for money.

• 14th May 2015
  • Czech Republic

It was a good hostel. We were two people sharing a double room and the room was clean and especially the bathroom was good since it was quite new and very clean. Beds were comfortable and it was not noisy. The location was good since I really enjoy kreuzberg and a lot of the places south of the city centre.

I love a Hostel when it has lockers, however there are not personal powerpoints. But it is manageable since there is a lot of open space in our rooms. There's also tables and chairs near powerpoints so, I would wake up and have it charging as I prepared for the day. The Hostel is clean and well kept.

I stayed in an eight-bed mixed dorm bed and the room was spacious and comfortable. Staff were friendly and helpful. And the price was excellent!

Good value for money. Clean and comfortable.

Breakfast was great! Scrambled eggs, large selection of meats. Bike rentals on location too was a plus

no wifi on room

Great kitchen, rooms and staff. Terrible location, far from U-bahn's and S-bahn's and far from main attractions. But there is nice places to eat and a market nearby.

Great hostel however bring your own lock for the lockers. Can't drink in lounge area which we did not like as the people in our dorm went to bed early so we could not drink in their either.

Only stayed here for one night. Cool hang out area. Staff was super helpful and friendly. Everything seemed very clean. Breakfast seemed kind of expensive so I ended up just grabbing breakfast at a local cafe round the corner.

I only stay for one night and there is nothing to complain. Nice people, comfortable rooms and beds. Everything was very clean. It is located near Potsdamer Platz and Friedrichstraße. Thats pretty nice. The hostel is huge. There are long distance between lavatories and bedrooms. But this was not really a problem.

Amazing hostel and amazing staff. Very helpful and made our 3 nights there very enjoyable. Great location, not far from the centre, and a great atmosphere in the Hostel. I stayed in a private room with an en suite, it was spacious and very clean. Already planning our next trip to TTLP in the summer!

• 15th Jan 2015

I was here just for a night... People was very pleasant, and everything was clean. Also there is a big kitchen, very cosy and useful! The only thing that i was missing is a hair dryer!

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Awesome hostel! Friendly, helpful staff and clean facilities. The wifi is strongest in the lobby and pretty unreliable outside of it, but otherwise I have no complaints! I would definitely stay here every time I'm in Berlin. Thank you!

great hostel, wonderful staff and cavernous common room in which many people linger. Would definitely recommend. Shout out to Kris at reception, deserves a medal!

• 27th Dec 2014

i wonder if all the bathrooms of the hostels in germany do not have doors, instead there are just curtains. otherwise, it's a lovely hostel with a nice reception hall where there are plenty of space and equipped with nice facilities. just noted that the sound proof system is not really good..

I enjoyed my stay at Three Little Pigs. It was satisfactory. Not the most fun hostel I´ve ever stayed at. But it was pleasant.

• 24th Dec 2014

Good hostel, basic and clean so great value for money. Good security with card entry at the entrance, past the lounge and to get into the rooms. Street felt safe@night. Lockers provided (bring your own lock). Hot showers. Close to the S-bahn with fab links to other trains and U-bahn. 6 euro breakfast was excellent with a good selection and tea, coffee and juice. Lounge was quiet but I was there in Dec. Most staff were friendly and very helpful. Cheap bar too. *get S46 not SXF1 from SXF airport

We felt we could have been staying in a hotel, everything was so good. The room was large, spotlessly clean and warm. Lots of hot water too.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

Nice and big hostel, safe, clean and in walking distance to everything. For extra towel you have to pa 1euro. Big shop Lidl in the corner works until 22.00. Staff very hepfull about everything you need. From every aeroport you are in 45min in front of the hostel.