Three Little Pigs Hostel Reviews

Stresemannstraße 66, 10963, Berlin, Germany

We had a great weekend at the three little pigs, the location is awesome, the staff was very friendly and the building is pretty cool, big and really nice, we will for sure come back!!!

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Spain

One of my favourite hostel. I go to Berlin twice a year & wouldn't stay anywhere but "Three Little Pigs".

really good place, the kitchen is good, the room is clean, the hall is comfortable, and the atmosphere is nice .

Worst experience with this hostel ever. The whole room was infested with bedbugs and staff seemed not to care about it despite showing the bites along my legs and arms. I was unable to get a refund for remaining nights and was just switched into another room.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Would not return to this hostel. security, location and facilities were fine however there was no atmosphere, maybe for the high school group staying. worst of all there was bed bugs on level 5.

Great place, very close to the centre of Berlin (15 minutes walking to Brandenburg Tor, 10 minutes to Kreuzberg, 10 minutes to Checkpoint Charlie), nice staff. The hostel was VERY CLEAN, good amount of bathrooms and showers. We stayed at the room for 6 girls and it was really safe there, nice international atmosphere. I totally recommend this place to everyone who wants to visit Berlin :)

I've stayed in this hostel for 4 nights. In the beginning they gave a room with no-signal WiFi. I've told about the stiuation and they kindly offer to change my room. At my new room I've finally have WiFi but still no connection at peak times. Location was so perfect that you can manged to visit everywhere by walk. Stuff is helpful and the breafast is great but it could be cheaper. I wish I couldn't pay for sheets, but you have to.

Great atmosphere, staff a little passive at times and towels were stained. Otherwise had a fantastic time in Berlin thanks to Three little pigs!

• 29th Jul 2014

Besides having seven young ass bags in my room for two out of the three nights it was alright. Who the hell comes back at four in the morning, turns on the overhead lights, and starts rolling joints. They're lucky I didn't pass all over their luggage.

The staff was nice, the area and the room was ok , but they charged me the commission I already paid online, so that left me with a bad after taste, and a lot of small plus taxes which were not included initially. When you go there, don't let them do that. The atmosphere was really great, a lot of fun people were there, so I guess I had a nice time. You had to make a deposit to get a locker key, but it would be refunded after you would have returned the key.

This was a great hostel for our time in Berlin, very central and within walking distance of most of the big tourist sites, plus the metro link just around the corner. Staff were really helpful and friendly most of the time. There is a strict no noise policy outside after 10pm which was strictly inforced and a bit annoying ! Other than that though the rooms were nice and clean, the atmosphere was nice and they seem to have a great range of people staying there! Try it out...

Wifi internet is bad ,and hope improvement

Very clean hostel and in a great location, you can walk to all the Berlin sights easily, but the staff were quite passive.

Good,big hostel. With a huge area on the first floor,where is good to spend time

The Three Little Pig Hostel is a cool hostel within nice and interesting facilities and the location is pretty good as you are in walking distance to the Postdamer Platz, Brandenburger Tor and the Bundestag. The room we stayed in was spacious, equipped with lockers and comfy bunkbeds, however, there were too little plugs for eight people if you did not wanted to unplug the reading lights all the time. The breakfast is totally worth the money!

High additional cost for extras such as breakfast, 6 euros compared to the usual 3. Quite a boring atmosphere, not much of a party vibe, which is what you would want from Berlin. Lots of restrictions and rules such as kitchen shuts at 10, which makes things difficult if you want to party. More appropriate for people who want an early. Needs air conditioning in the rooms!!!! However overall bearable and fairly good location and value for money.

• 18th Jul 2014

This hostel had REALLY comfortable beds! The building was also very cool. I would definitely stay here again.

If you're looking for a cheap place to stay that's close to sights then stay, however there are no locks in the showers, barely any lights throughout hallways, and a silence rule from 10pm onwards. If you're looking for a school camp style accommodation then book away!

• 2nd Jul 2014

Everything was very well decorated and felt very clean and new. The location wasnt amazing but was good value for money and it had the best common/social area of any hostel we had stayed in.

Nothing to complain about, super safe, 15 mins bus ride to the center of Kreuzberg. 20 mins walking to Potzdamer Platz. 5 mins to U-Bahn and supermarket. Super clean, big rooms, big hall were a lot of people can hang around. I will without a doubt stay there next time i'm in Berlin. Book without hesitation!

« first « Prev 1 2 3