Three of a Kind Reviews

50/32 Thanon Pan Silom Bangrak Bangkok Thailand 10, Bangkok, Thailand

The best hostel I've stayed at! The workers are so unbelievably helpful and the rooms are really nice for how cheap it is.

This place is great. The owners are more than helpful, they helped us order a taxi to pattaya and organised everything brilliantly. Everyone that's there is in a talkative friendly mood and the location is close to the shops and the transit systems. Also the rooftop area is perfect.

Favorite place to stay in Bangkok. The staff deserve highest possible reviews. They were so helpful, and so friendly. Not only do they work there-- they also hangout there and bring everyone together.

Whilst some of the facilities aren't perfect, they're all adequate for the Hostel. What really sets this place apart are the people there, it's the most social hostel I've ever even heard of. Most nights, the Thai owners of the hostel will take everyone out for the night for something to eat, or for some drinks. It was great having a Thai negotiate all the prices and food, plus they're such great company! The hostel itself has great beds, solid air con and even a rooftop area. I loved it here!

Great Hostel. Super friendly staff who are willing to show you a good night out. Keep up the good work :)

By the far the best hostel I've stayed in on my travels. Location is great, rooms were clean and the staff were amazing and extremely helpful! The common area is really nice and wifi works great. The staff were helpful, polite, funny and organised an outing for the guests on most nights. Definitely reccomend this place to anyone and I will definitely be staying here on my next trip to Bangkok!

• 24th Jun 2014

Really great experience at this hostel. Would recommend it to anyone visiting Bangkok. The staff are really great and are more than willing to show you around town or tell you where to go. Very relaxed atmosphere and a great place to meet other travelers.

This place is really amazing! Even if you are just hanging out in the hostel it is great! Staying here makes you want to stay in Bangkok and never leave again. Nice street food places to eat very close, as is the 7-Eleven for the late night cheese/ham toasty :) The beds are big and clean, the aircon not too cold. The toast with egg for breakfast is the best toast I had during my travels through SE-Asia :)

Comfortable stay. Very helpful staff.

I loved this hostel. The owners were cool and the whole environment was perfect for chilled backpackers. I would definitely recommend it.

This hostel is outstanding! Very nice and very helpful staff, clean rooms, nice bathrooms, great food, fast and stable internet connection throughout the hostel, nice and relaxed atmosphere. I'll definitely choose this hostel again every time I visit Bangkok in future. Besides very professional customer service, the staff offered their support whenever I needed it, I felt I was looked after as a friend, it almost felt like being at home. Great value for money, I highly recommend it.

• 19th May 2014
  • Hungary

Awesome hostel, I loved the atmosphere, the staff was super friendly and even organised a dinner when I was there, with the other guests and owners' friends. The facilities are top-notch, the hostel is brand new and there is even a nice roof top area for chilling out in the evening. Definitely one of the best hostels I have stayed in during my last year of travelling. To sum up, if you want to meet nice people in a nice place, this is the place to be!

Three of a Kind was great. I stayed 1 night and ended up staying two more nights.The staff are friendly, and chill. I felt like I was in an excellent house with friends. It is in a great location, the Silom area is fun and close to the river and other places, including Surasak and Saladaeng BTS stations (Saladaeng a longer walk but still decent walking distance) and Myanmar travelers have it made with the embassy close down the road. The rooftop area is also the perfect place chill out. try it!

• 22nd Apr 2014

What a great find! Staff made me feel so welcome. Centrally located, close to BTS and Silom, yet so quiet being tucked away down a small Soi. So different from Khao San Road, if you are looking for a bit of peace and quiet. Great roof top area to chill out. Breakfasts also very tasty. Thanks guys. Will come back for sure.:-)

Very good location. The dorm is comfortable. I will come back again definitely.

For the price I paid, it was very good. The location is so convenient. The staff were lovely. I really love the style of the hostel, very warm and cosy. It's almost like being in someone's house. And the breakfast was yummy! I really enjoyed my stay.

• 13th Apr 2014