Three of a Kind Reviews

50/32 Thanon Pan Silom Bangrak Bangkok Thailand 10, Bangkok, Thailand

Great first hostel !! Loved the location and how quiet the dorms were at night. Staff was friendly and noninvasive. Everything was very clean, roof was beautiful, wifi was good. Only two complaints and they don't diminish my like of this hostel at all, but the blankets were kind of rough and one wasn't really enough if sleeping directly under air con after cooler days. The shower gave warm water but it was hard to figure out and one day someone left the hot on and I actually got burnt.

Mellow basic place in a fun part of town. Nothing fancy but relatively clean and comfy. Only thing was we left our packs at the hostel in a "safe place" and had someone rifle through my things. Nothing seemed to be taken, but heard from another guest that someone had also gone through his things while the hostel held his bags and taken random things like his sandals, a belt and a few other articles of clothing. Weird and a bummer.

Awesome spot! We stayed here simply bc it was right next to the Myanmar embassy and we were getting visas while in Bangkok and it turned out to be a great hostel. Amazing staff (thanks, Mint), close to BTS, free coffee and tea, and good food. Kitchen was nice as well. The AC could have been a bit stronger in the room, but hard to complain about much. We were sad to leave early bc they were fully booked.

I loved my stay at 3OAK. I spent 1 week with them and it was like a home away from home. After one year of traveling, I can put them at one of the best hostels I've been to. Clean, friendly, helpful, and fun! I didn't want to leave, but Thailand only gives you 30 days so... Thank you guys!!! I'll be back in a few months. :)

Nice quiet place not far from centre. Good value for money nice staff and good place to stay when u in Bangkok. Would stay again.

Everything was great! I really enjoyed my stay..met very nice people and had lots of fun together😊

We booked 2 nights at three of a kind and then we stayed one more night after coming back from Koh Phangan because we really enjoyed staying there - very clean, helpful staff and easy to meet other travelers. It would be perfect if they can book bus/train tickets. All in all, we would love to stay there when I'm back to Bangkok definitely.

• 20th Nov 2015
  • Vietnam

Really nice hostel with the best employees. Really friendly. Hostel is a bit far away tho. Would stay again.

Absolutely loved this place! Had a fantastic time even though I just went there to relax for a few days. The staff is really friendly and helps you with you need! Even went out with the guests for dinners etc. Has a nice home feeling to it, which is very hard to find these days. Will defs return :D

Amazing atmosphere. Felt like home after all the long travelling. Lovely people around and had an amazing time.

Had a really great time here! The staff are extremely helpful, friendly and speak excellent English. Would definitely recommend staying here.

Amazing hostel, perfect location (Silom) to explore the city. It's clean, quiet and it's so easy to make friends! Starting from Angkrit, one of the owners, he makes you feel comfortable from the beginning. Angkrit and Mint helped us a lot with advice on where to go or what to visit in the city and also to book buses etc. to go out of Bangkok. I'll definitely go back there when I'm in BKK next time!

I stayed twice at 3oak and its like being with your family. The staff is really welcoming and the atmosphere is so good you won't wanna leave. I definitelky recommend it!!

Clean, nice beds, cool staff, no noise can be heard from downstairs so good for sleeping, quick and cheap laundry, can meet people easy, short walk to train, easy enough to get to after a long plane ride, plenty to do around at night (see a lady boy show!) But I wish breakfast was included for the price.

This has to be the best hostel in Bangkok hands down! To be honest, in my travels the best hostel I've stayed at anywhere. 3 of a kind is a very clean, warm, fun place to stay and hang out if you don't want to go out that day. Also a great places to meet travelers when in BKK! The owner and staff are amazing people and I will definitely be back at 3 of a kind, when I make it back to thiland! Thanks to angkrit (the owner) and Mint for showing me a great time while I was visiting!!

• 30th Sep 2015

I only stayed for two nights, but I definitely would recomend you to choose 3 of a kind. Apart from the usual stuff like cleanliness, security and WiFi this hostel has a great atmosphere, you feel welcome and at home immediately. Also you can make new friends very easily here.

• 22nd Sep 2015

My experience at this hostel was incredible! It has so much character on its own, but when you get a good group of people in there, it really comes to life! The staff are so sweet & fun to hang out with. There is always someone around in the common area to help you with anything you need. The rooms are clean and have AC at night so you can sleep well. The bathrooms are clean & the showers have hot water. The location is perfect to get anywhere easily & there is a lot of great street food around!

I had a great time staying at 3 OAK. The staff are amazing helpful and friendly. One member stuck out in particular. Mint, she is amazing!!! So willing to help you out with everyone. The facilities are fairly basic but they go hand and hand for what your paying. This is a great hotel to escape the craziness of Bangkok and relax in a place that feel an aweful lot like home! I will surely be back at 3 OAK whenever I'm back in BKK.

Great hostel with friendly, helpful and openminded staff and a good vibe Frequent events to go eating outside local food altogether Detailconsidering interior Central location in Silom, near BTS, Skybar and Patpong Road Opportunity to use the kitchen Rooftop terrace with a stunning view

• 5th Sep 2015