Three of a Kind Reviews

50/32 Thanon Pan Silom Bangrak Bangkok Thailand 10, Bangkok, Thailand

Good atmosphere, quiet place and friendly staff. Beds were comfortable and bathrooms were in good condition for hostel. It's a bit far from the city, but it is not hard to get to t he sights with either the ferry or sky train. Big plus was the market closeby or breakfast and dinner.

• 28th Jul 2015
  • Austria

very nice hosts, very good value for money, I can only recommend this hostel! especially if you're traveling by yourself.

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Switzerland

Had a fantastic stay at this hostel, the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The beds were excellent and the room was nice and cold. Located in a quieter area of town, I would definitely recommend this hostel to someone looking for a quieter time in Bangkok where they would like to relax after a long day and get to meet people travelling

Friendly, easy going and convenient hostel... My stay at three of a kind could not have been any better. I'm new to the city and Grace and Charlie were so friendly and helpful. This is a great place to stay if you want to get an alternative perspective on Bangkok; many friends of mine who have backpacked through south east Asia have said unfavourable things about Bangkok but i imagine their experiences were limited... thanks to 3oak I've fallen absolutely I love with this city!

• 18th Jul 2015

Great place to stay, nice and easy to get to from the airport. A little removed from the better sights in Bangkok, but it might actually be better to be far away from Khao San road anyways.

• 15th Jul 2015

The point of this reviews is to be honest right? I've been traveling for a long time so I like hostels where you feel totally comfortable. The management here is not the best, they could improve so much in everything. It's a nice and chill place and I'm not going to waste my time writing a full review for them. Have a good day.

Can I just say this is THE BEST hostel I have ever been?!!! The atmosphere is SUPER great. People there are super nice and oh Charlie is so cuuuuute!! Spent some memorable nights there playing games and drinking beers.Met some interesting people and I really want to come back again.Miss it already.

Run by three very kind friends. I felt welcomed and the place has a homely atmosphere. The location of the hostel is good and you reach places easily, however it's not near Kao San road. Daily partygoers should rather look for another place. As a sole traveler I found it very easy to meet other travelers here.

Great common area, feels like a home! Air-conditioning is quite cold, but you can always ask for an extra blanket. Easy and short walk to MRT/BTS/water taxi. Would definitely recommend staying here!

Amazing place to stay! The atmosphere is fantastic, really chilled & the common area is a great place to meet fellow travellers. You can chill with some nice music in comfy chairs & help yourself to hot drinks as often as you like! I could not have felt more welcome here & made friends straight away. I stayed in a 10 bed dorm but it was perfectly clean & comfortable. They have full length mirrors in the room too! Showers separate to the room & really spacious - free shampoo! I'll be back!!

Lovely lovely hostel!! Friendly, atmosphere, with comfy beds and handy bed-side compartments. Breakfast is good aswell!

Staff were really nice and helpful. The chill out area is a nice place to hang out in the evening.

• 22nd May 2015

Best breakfast ever!!! Great location, close to the sky train and short, cheap taxi to china town and other attractions. Comfy beds. Would stay again for sure.

We love Three of a Kind (stayed there twice) great atmosphere, great food and its decorated so beautifully. It's definitely worth staying here!

very much of hostel atmosphere, if you travel alone and feel like to make some friends or chat. Here is the place.

Cool decor, but warmer staff (particularly the men that i interacted with) matters much more to me. I couldn't find the hostel at first and after walking up and down for a long time, a friendly local lady showed me the way. she explained to the staff that many backpackers were missing the small dark sign, but the guys on reception practically ignored her and seemed not very bothered in welcoming me. no one awake/around to offer breakfast or local tips at 8.20am. A tad too pretentious for me!

Angkrit and his crew are awesome. So awesome. They made our stay in Bangkok so much fun - taking us all out to dinner, giving us local advice about places to go and things to see and most of all, making us feel at home in this crazy city! Wouldn't consider staying anywhere else when we come back!

Three of a kind is one of the homeliest hostels I have been in and I loved staying here. The people are lovely and the staff is great and very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Three of a kind hostel is about 5 minutes walk to the Myanmar Embassy. Also about 10 minutes walk to the BTS Skytrain. Upon arrival the hosts make you feel so comfortable. A number of us guests sat down to eat lunch with the owners of the hostel. The hostel has a key passcode that allows entry after hours. A very affordable breakfast can be purchased most of the day. A rooftop garden is located on the 5th floor allowing a nice view of the surrounding area. I definitely will return here!

Great hostel with great vibes. My second time staying here and I would come back everytime! Very accomodating owners who can answer all your questions. Spacious air conditioned dorms with comfortable beds with a clean towel provided. Chill out area downstairs is a great spot for meeting people. It really does feel a little like being at home. Put your feet up and get comfy :)