Three of a Kind Reviews

50/32 Thanon Pan Silom Bangrak Bangkok Thailand 10, Bangkok, Thailand

Amazing place, Grace and the other guy who worked there was so nice to us, We accidentally lost our room key and they gave us a spare while we went to look for it. I would definitely stay here again, about 10 mins walk from the Silom area and the beds as well as the showers / toilets were very nice. Stayed in a private double room.

We enjoyed our stay and the staff were able to answer any questions that we had. The location was close to many public transit options.

This is definately my favourite hostel in Bangkok, stayed here twice. The atmosphere is so laidback and nice. People hanging around downstairs with eachother all the time. The staff is the best ever, want to help you with everything, they take you out or join for dinner (but they dont push!) Location is good, on a quite street only 8 minutes walk from skytrain surasak station. 3 minutes walk to silom road, always taxi's around. Nice rooftop terrace, the only thing i missed was a bar on top!

Nice atmosphere, super helpful and friendly hosts. Good place for meeting nice people. The location is great, close to transport and walking distance to market. Comfy and strong bunk bed, I had a very good night sleep. Staying here making me feel like staying at our friend's house. Highly recommended

This place is magical, such a small place but cozy and definitely has a good vibe. Everyone got together talking and hanging out, feel like a big family. I will come back again for sure.

Staff there made New Years Eve (and my birthday) really goddam awesome. Bangkok is rubbish but the hostel was so good i would come back a thousand times over.

- Extremely friendly and helpful staff - Convenient location, close to good food - Great atmosphere and met some wonderful people (my experience was of considerate fellow travelers in the dorms, not sure if that was my luck or if it's the hostel culture) I could've stayed at Three of a Kind forever - it's that kind of hostel. Thank you for everything. I'm sure I'll see you all again next time I pass through Bangkok.

Hands down the best hostel in terms of the welcome and the atmosphere out of anywhere we've stayed in more than 20 countries. Gutted to leave after just 48 hours. I can see how people end up staying weeks. The guys running this place absolutely make the difference. They are they nearly around the clock, sitting, chatting to and and playing games with guests. They shake your hand and introduce themselves when you arrive and can't do enough for you whilst you stay. Deserving of its reputation.

The staff is amazing.

vv close to silom rd if u want that, but still quiet and cozy! had a nice stay smooth and simple

Great place to stay while exploring Bangkok! The staff was very helpful with organizing taxis and answering questions about the area. Looking forward to staying here again soon!

LOVED this hostel! Facilities are decent, location is great, and staff are AWESOME. Great for meeting fellow travelers, but in a really chill atmosphere.

We had a great time! After travelling for 20months this was one of the first places in ages that felt like a hostel is supposed to feel! The atmosphere was great! As soon as we arrived everyone was friendly, said hello and we ended up talking with everyone until late...and this was almost every night. We were lucky with the group of people that stayed there but in general this hostel supports being sociable not only through their big and comfortable common room, but also having amazing owners!

One of our favorite hostels in asia. Super friendly staff, great atmosphere, clean, nice doorms, a fantastic roof terrace, cheap good breakfast. Not super central but it really doesn't matter since it so close to the bts-station and you can get to anywhere really easy. Don't forget to visit the vegan cafe and restaurant, Bonita, around the corner from the hostel!

Far from party areas, but a couple blocks from an excellent street market and reasonably accessible to transportation. Probably closer to the real Bangkok.

What a fantastic little hostel, I'm so glad I chose to stay here. The owners are absolute sweethearts and will become your friends - they often take the guests out to great places in Bangkok and everyone hangs out together at the hostel. Perfect for solo travellers as it is incredibly easy to meet others, there is a very friendly and communal atmosphere. The location is perfect, because it's in quite a peaceful area but close to many transport links to get around the city. I'll be back for sure!

• 2nd Nov 2014

Fantastic hostel! Staff are super friendly and fun, it's really clean and comfortable. It's close to the BTS and the boat so easy to get to the major tourist destinations. Would deffo recommend it and would deffo stay here again!!

The staff here is awesome and really helpful. I met a lot of great people here and most of them travel around the south-east Asia at least two month. It is a nice place to share the information.I also like the local market which just need to walk in three minute. I definitely recommend here and I am sure I will come back to here again :)))

Staff are helpful and and small but cozy common room. Wifi was ok but-didn't work well for skyping. Felt a little out of the way but there was a cool little street food market near by, had an awesome dinner cooked by the staff for 140bhat. It did seem like most people there had been there at least a week so all knew each other and were a little unfriendly at first but when you got chatting they were ok. Not really the place to go if you want to meet people though. Also toilet rooms not clean

I picked this hostel because it is very close to where one of my friends lives. It was a great decision. This hostel is in a really great neighborhood. Good, cheap food is close. Easy access to public transportation, the Myanmar Embassy and a large hospital. The staff at this hostel is super friendly and really helpful. They know the city really well and have lots of great advice/recommendations. They will also take guests out to see some less-known but very awesome things in the city.