Threehouse Bed and Breakfast Reviews

51 Upper China Street, Kuching, Malaysia

Great hostel - there was a mixing book up at my previous one, the owner of the hostel and her staff were super accomodating - great feel in the hostel, lovely upstairs balcony. the only thing was that the common room was being used as a room because a guest wanted to extend his stay, so there wasn't as much common space - but even this occurence, the fact that the hostel was so accomodating to this guest (and all its guests really) speaks of the amazing customer service at ThreeHouse! Great stay

Wifi works great. Bindi the owner is a terrific host. And the AC IS DEPENDABLE. While we were there, guest we're considerate and quiet.

• 26th May 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

A perfectly run Hostel/Guesthouse! Three house has a really homely friendly atmosphere to it, with a fantastic helpful owner and staff. It's in a great location and they can advise you on any activity you plan on doing whilst in Kuching. Will defiantly return next time im in kuching.

Loved it here. Location great staff great owner great. Upstairs you can sit very nice of the roof and would def come back here. Nina

dorms are not quiet but the stay was good and the staff is very friendly and helpful

A great hostel, well situated in the china town area of Kuching (which is a really nice city). The hostels facilities are very good, the place is clean and well presented and, best of all, the staff are really friendly and there's a great laid back social atmosphere.

Thank you for the kind words. You are always welcome back to us again! -Bindi

Great. has everything you need. Though some of the rooms are very dark. Located in a very good area, close to pubs, restaurants, shops etc. A good place to see if you want to see the Orangutans

I initially booked 3 nights but I end up staying 7! Staff are great: Bindy, the owner, couldn't be any more lovely but the rest of the staff are really nice and helpful too. This makes a big difference & creates a great atmosphere. I stayed in a 6 bed dorm, it was clean but not very spacious & beds were not very comfy BUT considering how much you pay is more than worth it!!! There is free wifi, laundry service, free basic breakfast until 12, common room with TV, kitchen & terrace. I loved it!!

And we love you! what a great personality you have, every hostel is happy to accommodate people like you! :) xo-Bindi

Great hostel nice staff. Walls could be painted slightly brighter as very dark interior. A DVD player connected to the TVscreen would be helpful.

Hi, thank you for your review. During your stay our dvd player had just broke and is now replaced with a new one.

A tiny soulful island in the city of Kuching, driven from a caring, very friendly and helpful owner. Thank you, Bindi, for the nice stay!

awww than you so much! Thank you for staying here!

Superb place. Great location, friendly and helpful staff (owner on holiday and staff were a real credit to the place). Room very clean and comfortable, facilities excellent (kitchen, outdoor balcony space, laundry, free tea). Would definitely recommend as THE place to stop in Kuching.

Hi and thank you for the kind words of yours. It makes me very happy to know that you were treated well by my staff as i was on a little trip myself. They are truly my stars. :) -Bindi Owner & Manager

The best hostel where I ever stayed.

• 4th Mar 2014

Aww thank you!! Cheers!

Very mice hostel in great location, nice staff. Breakfast could be better;)

Threehouse Bed and Breakfast was the best hostel I even stayed. Even comparing with European hostels. I'm travelling in Asia since 2011 and this hostel is really high standard for the Asian hostels in generally. Very comfortable, clean, with good environment and excellent decoration taste. The location is excellent and for the price/quality is really a value for money accommodation. The staff was incredible nice and very helpful in all my doubts.

aww sweetheart. I only got to meet you shortly, but you seem like such a lovely person! I am very happy you liked it here and good luck with everything in the future and i and my staff hope we get to meet you soon again.

enjoyed staying here: ++ location, atmosphere, price - - many mosquitoes get into the building, noise carries through thin walls and floors - not good for light sleepers overall: good