Threehouse Bed and Breakfast Reviews

51 Upper China Street, Kuching, Malaysia

Great hostel, the best I've been to during my 7 month trip in SEA. I booked 3 nights, ended up staying for 2 weeks. Amazing staff, comfortable bed (I was in the dorm), hot showers, laundry service, great kitchen, living room with tv and movies. Easy to walk everywhere from there. Bus station is pretty close too. There is a very good supermarket less than 5 min away, wich is good if you want to cook something! The atmosphere is very good, I met loads of people over there. Best value in Kuching!

Next time I want the lower bed..

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Malaysia

I had a great time staying at Threehouse. All of the staff were extremely friendly and more than willing to help with anything you needed. The dorm room doesn't have AC, but the fan and the ventilation means the room isn't too hot at night. If I have the chance to come back to Kuching, I'd love to stay there again!

Wonderful atmosphere to meet other travellers!

It was a very nice place. The hostel is located downtown by the river front near the major attractions.

Like the hostel very much! Will definitely stay in the same hostel next time I go to Kuching.

Great place, the staff really good - I didn't arrive until just after midnight and everything was fine. Clean and comfortable. About the only they could do make it better is some more power sockets.

Ideal location and set-up. Very secure and safe, would recommend to anyone!

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

I think in general, it is a great place. The staff is great, on the first night that I was there, one of the staff actually took me for a walk around the area, showing food, bus station etc. he was actually on the way home, so it was on the way for him. I think there's only one thing that I didn't like, was that my dorm room wasn't aircon. It's probably my fault, I didn't read through properly, but it's also quite noisy, since the dorm room is on the first floor next to the main lounge.

excellent, just that don't use eat margarine Ms Bindi, because margarine is bad for health(can search for margarine vs butter-trans fat), can try butter instead for the morning breakfast. but thats just spliting hair, everything there is sooooooo good consider the price point. :) from the food science guys.

Very nice staff members and owner. The pillow was unbearable. I think it was just a thin piece of foam. Otherwise a good stay.

I really like the place. Great location, cosy place, nice people. Definitely recommend it.