Threehouse Bed and Breakfast Reviews

51 Upper China Street, Kuching, Malaysia

Great. has everything you need. Though some of the rooms are very dark. Located in a very good area, close to pubs, restaurants, shops etc. A good place to see if you want to see the Orangutans

I initially booked 3 nights but I end up staying 7! Staff are great: Bindy, the owner, couldn't be any more lovely but the rest of the staff are really nice and helpful too. This makes a big difference & creates a great atmosphere. I stayed in a 6 bed dorm, it was clean but not very spacious & beds were not very comfy BUT considering how much you pay is more than worth it!!! There is free wifi, laundry service, free basic breakfast until 12, common room with TV, kitchen & terrace. I loved it!!

Great hostel nice staff. Walls could be painted slightly brighter as very dark interior. A DVD player connected to the TVscreen would be helpful.

A tiny soulful island in the city of Kuching, driven from a caring, very friendly and helpful owner. Thank you, Bindi, for the nice stay!

• 27th Mar 2014

awww than you so much! Thank you for staying here!

Superb place. Great location, friendly and helpful staff (owner on holiday and staff were a real credit to the place). Room very clean and comfortable, facilities excellent (kitchen, outdoor balcony space, laundry, free tea). Would definitely recommend as THE place to stop in Kuching.

The best hostel where I ever stayed.

• 4th Mar 2014

Aww thank you!! Cheers!

Very mice hostel in great location, nice staff. Breakfast could be better;)

Threehouse Bed and Breakfast was the best hostel I even stayed. Even comparing with European hostels. I'm travelling in Asia since 2011 and this hostel is really high standard for the Asian hostels in generally. Very comfortable, clean, with good environment and excellent decoration taste. The location is excellent and for the price/quality is really a value for money accommodation. The staff was incredible nice and very helpful in all my doubts.

aww sweetheart. I only got to meet you shortly, but you seem like such a lovely person! I am very happy you liked it here and good luck with everything in the future and i and my staff hope we get to meet you soon again.

enjoyed staying here: ++ location, atmosphere, price - - many mosquitoes get into the building, noise carries through thin walls and floors - not good for light sleepers overall: good

Excellent hostel! Highly recommend to travellers wanting to explore the local culture, community and environment. Partiers seek elsewhere :) Cozy, clean and comfortable. Wonderful staff, helpful and friendly. Super kitchen amenities. Bathrooms and kitchens spotless. Personal lockers for small items (documents, laptops, etc,) Dorm beds a little squeaky so if one's a light sleeper maybe get a private room. Excellent price value! Oh yeah, breakfast too!!!

awww Thank you for the nice feedback! :)

Everything was great. However, our room did not have a window and the room was incredibly dark/the light would flicker if touched as it hung pretty low (which happened often e.g. when getting changed)

• 21st Jan 2014

I am happy you liked it here. However i wish you would have told us about the light so that we could have fixed it for you. :) -Bindi

Very friendly and helpful. Washing done very efficiently with their own washing and drying machines. You do need to take a sheet sleeping bag with you, and don't expect very much for breakfast. It is one of those hostels where everyone talks to each other and the owner is on site most of the time. Would use it again.

We do provide blankets and sheets in the rooms so i am a bit surprised to hear this. I am very thankful if the customers come and ask me or the staff if there is anything we can provide for you. You are more than welcome to us again! :) -Bindi

Nice hostel. Good valse for money

Oh I just love this hostel! Stopped by Kuching for the Christmas break. Weather wasn't doing any justice but the true customer service + hospitality given by Bindi and team, especially sweet Grace diverted that 'sulky' weather mood somewhere else! What I love about this hostel is that they have a fully equipped kitchen. It's like being home away from home. Very comfy and cosy. Hope to be back again some time this year! :)

Oh and we love you too! Hope to see you soon again! -Bindi

Very friendly, helpful and attentive staff. Nice, peaceful environment where one could get a good night's sleep and rest from all the hustle and bustle around KL. Excellent location, and I loved the rooftop terrace - it was a great place to chill out!

Great to hear you liked it here. We liked having you here! :) you are more than welcome back to us if ever in Kuching! Xo Bindi and Staff

great place, very clean, kitchen so you can make your own food, cheap laundry but most of all: great atmosphere, truly a home away from home. Bindi and Grace will help you if you need anything and also make sure your stay is perfect. We had a short stay planned but ended up staying for ten nights feeling very relaxed when we left. Thank you Bindi and Grace for the good times!! Greets from the dutch girls

Really nice hostel and a lovely owner, Bindi.