Threehouse Bed and Breakfast Reviews

51 Upper China Street, Kuching, Malaysia

No air conditioning, although the dorm was quite cool. The dorm room had 6 beds and only 2 power outlets next to the door. Beds also had no reading light. Only one shower on each floor, and they're not the best showers. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Something in the dorm left me with a lot of bug bites. Might want to look into that...

Highly recommended

• 10th Jan 2016
  • Mexico

This place is amazing, thank you so much for your warm welcome.

Our room didn t had window, and there were others rooms with window

• 22nd Oct 2015
  • Spain

The staff here are really great, and the owner is always around with her little puppy. A good location in Chinatown and close enough to anything you need. This place wasn't totally full when I was here but I met enough people to hangout with, I think if it was full I think the atmosphere would have been brilliant.

If you stay in Kuching, I would say that's the place you wanna stay! A very nice, clean, friendly place and very good located in the heart of Chinatown in a quiet small street a few steps from Carpenter street. The staff is really fantastic and made my time in Kuching unforgettable.

Lovely little hostel in the centre of Kuching. Easy to walk to everything and good bars and places to eat on the same street. Came for one and stayed 3 nights.

Good centrally located hostel with restaurants and shops very close. Friendly staff. Nice terrace. Common room has a TV and good selection of DVDs. Breakfast is very simple tea & toast.

Great clean facility on a quiet street right in the heart of Kuching, 2 blocks from the waterfront. The staff was great and the puppy was super awesome!

The first thing I want to comment on is the location. The hostel is in Chinatown and near everything. It's a block from the waterfront, and a short walk from the Sarawak Museum. It's half a block from busy Carpenter Street. The second thing Iwant to comment on is friendly helpful staff. The place is no frills, which is what you would expect fron a hostel, but the price was great

• 24th Sep 2015

Nice room, althoug not as nice as in the pitcures

• 23rd Sep 2015
  • Sweden

Good location. Not a great atmosphere though - wasn't that easy to meet people etc.

Great hostel, the best I've been to during my 7 month trip in SEA. I booked 3 nights, ended up staying for 2 weeks. Amazing staff, comfortable bed (I was in the dorm), hot showers, laundry service, great kitchen, living room with tv and movies. Easy to walk everywhere from there. Bus station is pretty close too. There is a very good supermarket less than 5 min away, wich is good if you want to cook something! The atmosphere is very good, I met loads of people over there. Best value in Kuching!

Next time I want the lower bed..

• 15th Aug 2015