Threehouse Bed and Breakfast Reviews

51 Upper China Street, Kuching, Malaysia

Ideal location and set-up. Very secure and safe, would recommend to anyone!

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

I think in general, it is a great place. The staff is great, on the first night that I was there, one of the staff actually took me for a walk around the area, showing food, bus station etc. he was actually on the way home, so it was on the way for him. I think there's only one thing that I didn't like, was that my dorm room wasn't aircon. It's probably my fault, I didn't read through properly, but it's also quite noisy, since the dorm room is on the first floor next to the main lounge.

Very nice staff members and owner. The pillow was unbearable. I think it was just a thin piece of foam. Otherwise a good stay.

I really like the place. Great location, cosy place, nice people. Definitely recommend it.

Amazing staff. Very friendly and helpful. Great with fridge and cooking facilities. Bindi and the staff makes you fell right at home and they are so helpful. We loved our stay here!

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

Great hostel, with a nice lady in reception who is helpful and really willing to help in any tourist matters. The room was a tiny little one but clean and fit for purpose.

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Hungary

We absolutely loved this place. The staff and management were very kind, friendly and helpful. We will be back one day!

• 31st Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

We had an amazing time at Threehouse! The staff (in particular Kai) is great. Facilities clean etc. A good place to meet other travelers ( old and young - as we are :-) ) The "all-guests-go-together-for-malaysian-dinner" was the extra place. Really recommend it!