Thrive The Hostel Patpong by The Belle

Very Good 217 Total Reviews

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
13th Mar 2017
4.0

worst hostel i stayed in during my time in thailand. There were no locks on any of the toilets (which are also showers) so anyone couldve walked in..also the toilet wall material was pretty see though. Everything was broken/damaged - the bathrooms, the rooms...my room leaked water from the roof and the ceiling was massively cracked and during the nights i heard it cracking more. Was questing if the ceiling was going to fall in on me but don't worry they 'secured' the ceiling with tape :,)

6th Mar 2017
6.0

No water in the morning. You kidding. Very Very nice design. Very good computer. Great potential. "..." management Up 2 u.

23rd Feb 2017
6.0

I occupied an en suite double room. There wasn't housekeeping. I am rather surprised. There was also lack of a proper place to hang clothes. When I requested for clothes hanger I was only provided with 2. There was a kettle but no mug or glass. The security box in the room was a pleasant surprise.

7th Feb 2017
6.9

Staff is really nice although there is a language barrier. I booked for 3 but then one of my friends wanted his own room so we had to make a modification to the booking and the fee that was paid for the reservation on this site wasn´´t discounted from the total price how it normally is. It´s best not to book this hostel through this site for this reason. Book directly with the hostel.

7th Feb 2017

Great location, Nice big beds. Have stayed here before and will stay again if in bangkok due to its location. Inly complaint is that there needs to be some ongoing maintenance, i.e. in the bathrooms some fittings are broken and need to be repaired. Very fast wifi

• Canada, Female, 18-24
2nd Feb 2017

love the place. close to subway and bus stops, free computers to use. unfortunately I didn't know about the games and tv facilities as I was staying downstairs.

• jason3414
  • England, Male, 31-40
21st Jan 2017
6.3

Ok place, but my first hostel. Staff were not very welcoming and friendly and seemed more interested in their phone games... Lockers are tiny and couldn't fit a backpack in one. Atmosphere of mars here, I'm sure once it had one but none when I was there Very very very noisy road Clean place though so not all bad but I checked out and into somewhere else and that experience was way better than here. Here is not bad I just didn't find it very great either. Sorry guys

10th Jan 2017
7.1

Nice room, clean, locations good but the street is pretty quiet

• Malaysia, Mixed Group, 25-30
8th Jan 2017
6.3

The mens toilet are not really clean and a lot of broken things in the toilet

• Germany, Female, 18-24
16th Dec 2016

It was very clean and staff was really nice. And if you book in advance it's also very cheap! What we didn't like, however was that our room had no window. :(