Thrive The Hostel Patpong by The Belle Reviews

908 Rama4 road, Sripraya Bangrak, Silom / Sathorn, Bangkok, Thailand

dorm room i stayed in was like a prison cell. concrete walls and no windows. very poor wifi. two of three toilets had no locks! unfriendly staff. i actually said hi to them more than once and had them look past me or walk away without replying. outrageously overpriced laundry at 50 Baht/kilo. everything else they sell is overpriced also. 20 baht for a small water when you can get a BIG one for 14 at 7 Eleven. location is not great either for sightseeing or the big backpacker spot: khao san road

Awesome facilities!

AWSOME HOSTEL! Comfy big beds for a good sleep, air conditioned dorm rooms

• 4th Mar 2015

I loved it and actually came back after a few days. Only ting they should take care of would be fixing the lady's bathroom in the round floor. All doors to the loo stalls are broken / can't lock.

I enjoyed my stay in this hostel, is very nice atmosphere, confortable bed, and very clean. Just WIFI connection was not good all the time in the room. Bathroom is okay outside the room.

Really enjoyed my stay! Very clean, awesome staff, they are really helpful, bed were comfortable, location is good. Will go again

Perfect! Decided to stay a few more days! The staff is really nice, there is an area reserved to women only, very clean, beds are comfortable, curtains are very thick so it allows you to sleep late in the morning in you want to, bathroom is clean, washing machine available, the staff is always willing to help and give you advices. The hostel is located two minutes walk from a very big night market, as well as many bars, restaurants, clubs, supermarkets... I would definitely come back!

After staying near khao san rd the last time I was in bangkok, i wanted something different. Patpong is a great location, much nicer vibe than khao san, while still located near many cafe's, parks and night markets. Rooms were nice, A/C was lovely. Showers were good, no locks on doors but not a big deal. Staff were friendly, but not very knowledgeable when i asked basic questions. Highly recommend.

There's nothing really to do in this area except the see the night market and maybe a snake show across the street at the Red Cross. It's a beautiful hostel- really nice and clean, but boring. There doesn't seem to be anything to do there

While the design of the hostel is cool and modern it wasn't really functional. The rooms and bathrooms have basically zero visibility because the lighting is so poor. Nothing too special about this hostel.

We arrived late at night and was very dissapointed as the staff said there was no room available for us. However, we are glad that the staff felt responsible and she brought us to another hotel next to their place and offered to pay some of the total amount. But actually we are quite devastated as we couldn't spend the night at this place because seriously it looks damn nice and comfortable.

Our stay in the Hostel was so nice. The place is clean and have a beautiful design.

stayed for 1 night. not too bad for the value paid. Most toilet's locks are broken and need to be fixed.

Very loud at.night. big beds. Nice interior but service not like next door at Orchid. Washrooms need to be maintained a bit more.

The hostel is alright for your stay in BKK and very good located for partying. But a lot of stuff was broken and they don't really care about it. The light on my bed, no lit on the toilets, u couldn't even close up the toilets, no hooks in the shower...Staff couldn't really help me with some questions about BKK. "Sry, I don't know" I found out the stuff than in the internet and helped myself. The atmosphere and the lil bar next to it makes it really nice.

The internet connection was really poor but we still enjoyed your hostel. Thank you!

Stay was awesome. Cool interiors, huge beds. Definitely a steal

• 8th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

very noisy at night.

Nothing to complain, this is one of the best value hostels where I have ever stayed.

I read that people were complaining about the staff, but I only have good experiences. Very helpful! Not all were great at engligh, but they did really try their hardest to help. I'm very happy with my stay and even went back for one more night later on! Toilets were really clean and fresh. The only thing I miss is a proper kitchen, but I've missed that throughout whole Asia.