Thrive The Hostel Patpong by The Belle Reviews

908 Rama4 road, Sripraya Bangrak, Silom / Sathorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Rooms were small and looked like someone's basement

• 15th Aug 2015

Such a nice interior! I have just booked a room on the same day I stayed but before that I passed the hostel 3 times bcoz going to chamcuri square and I fell in love with you :) but can you please turn off the music after 11pm?:)

small locker outside of the room..? doesn't fit with my luggage.

Thrive is one of my favourite hostels from my travels for one simple reason - the beds are unbelievably comfortable and clean, and the place itself is so stylish and well looked after that it may as well be a boutique hotel. For the price it's fantastic, the staff are very friendly and the only thing lacking is a good social scene to meet other travellers. There is an ok bar and decent wifi so it's a good place to chill and recharge and fairly well located to get around Bangkok. Highly recommend

Very well designed hostel with a comfortable common area. Rooms are ok but the bare walls and columns sometimes make them look a little depressing. Some of the beds where very used up and you could tell! Other than that, amazing showers and very cheap for Bangkok

Overall very pleasant stay. Excellent facilities for price!

Keycard can access all the room, danger! Curtain always closed in the room, very dark in the day, try to open u will see how everything so dirty and dust in anywhere. Beware of gay spy at male toilet. Strong wifi and nice cozy tv room and computer room

Nice rooms, great location in the heart of Silom but not too over crowded, friendly staffs. Just one minus : be careful with your laundry, because I have lost my polo shirt. They tried to help finding out but not succed. I know this might not by intention, but because of their recklessness (maybe they put into the wrong plastic bags). I tell this for their future improvement only.

Everything was great, just the individual lights were not working

Thrive was amazing!!! The staff were so friendly smiley and helpful and the place had the best atmosphere. It was super clean and really cool!!! Literally the softest bed sheets ever such a great nights sleep. I would definitely recommend it to anyone staying in Bangkok 😁

• 10th Jul 2015

Great location near night life, but around the corner so you're far enough that it's not too loud or rowdy. Clean and efficient, the place seems brand new, so definitely not run-down or dirty. Staff very nice and helpful. Nice common area with brand new computers with free internet. "Female only" area on ground floor feels secure, but can be a bit noisy at night when people are hanging out in the common area. Overall, I really enjoyed my stay and will stay again next time I'm in Bangkok!

• 9th Jul 2015

Had a good stay here. Cool and comfortable and dark rooms. Close to BTS and MRT. Male bathrooms are a bit sketchy. There was a weird dude in there trying to look in the showers.

Enjoyed the hostel, only problem is the rooms are small and the lockers are tiny so had to sleep with my backpack which didn't feel the safest

Generally speaking, I like the hostel but I wasn't able to sleep well because of the noise from the road. So next time, I should ask for a room on a higher floor on the backside of the building.

Perfect! One of my favorits so far. The staff is amazingly friendly and helpful! Thanks a lot for such a pleasant stay!

Was good, the men's bathroom had holes cut out of the frostedglass around crouch level.

Very well situated and the room was clean. Not much else to say. Good experience overall.

Great location at Saladang station and near to lumpini park. Staff was friendly but not very English skilled. The facilities were so dirty most of the day, pretty modern though. All in all not the best value for money.

I used to stay here several time, it's ok. Now aday I think it's not comfotable because you take a lamp on the bed away. Some time if guesses in room turn off common lamp, it's so dark. You shold keep a lamp on, please.

The hostel is a little bit far from the city center... It is cheap, have good facilities but some staff are a little bit rude and don't help you too much to located in the city