Thuy Tien Hotel Reviews

359 Pham Ngu Lao, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, H, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I stayed in the dorm, so I don't know anything about the private rooms. I would only stay here one night, if I could do it over. The dorm was terrible, it was impossible to get to know people here, I think this is the place to stay if you don't want to get to know anyone. It is cheap, and that is all.

The owners of this hostel are so incredible nice and helpful. I booked for 2 nights but ended up staying 1 night without having to pay her extra money, this was really great. The room itself is clean! And the location is great. The beds make sounds though in the night, which made me have a bad sleep. But the people made up for not.

This is a great place for staying in HCMC! The staff are super nice and helpful, the rooms are in very good condition and are being cleaned regularly, and the hotel is located in a perfect spot - very close to all the happenings in Pham Ngu Lao, yet in a relatively quiet place. The only thing that disturbed me a bit was that there were no lockers in the 4-bed dormitory - but there were lockers in the 12-bed.

Theres only two shared bathrooms for the entire dorm, but aside from that the location is great and the staff are friendly

• 17th Feb 2014

The people whjo run the place are pretty nice. The location is just off the main backpacker road, so there isn't too much noise, but you're close to the action. On the other hand, the showers weren't the best, but you get what you pay for.

Nice hostel with a good location, good for travellers. the staff are friendly and very helpful and will give what advice they can, speak good English for Vietnam. wouuld recommend.

This is a very nice hostel with friendly staff. It's in a great location.

The staff was very friendly (the younger guy and woman), wasnt noisy and at a good location. No lockers but no dodgy dorm ppl either so no biggy. Would stay again if i had to be in HCMC (hated the city tho)

One of the best place in Saigon! The dorm are simple clearly, but I have to say that the persons at the reception were amazingly helpful, always wishing to help, good english spoken, interested in travellers for talking, so you can talk with them and learn about Vietnam... It is rare but I was a bit sad to leave :)

The staff was extremely friendly and helped us book several tours. I can highly recommend this hostel!