Tiare Village Reviews

PO Box 719 Atupa Rarotonga, Rarotonga, Cook Islands

Terrible stay! Booked a doublebed room and got a twin.The hotel is located at 10min walk from the airport and they wanted to change us 30$ for pick up!A waste of money!We arrived at night time and the morning after the manager runned back to us blaming us to don't pop in to the office earlier for the payment! Man!!!Relax!Hotels payment are before departure, not at arrival!! manager really rude and aggressive! For luggage storage she asked 30$, at the airport I payed 5$!!! robbers!

• 22nd Oct 2015

I agree there was a difference in the booking forms which has been remedied. Upon receiving your booking I sent email asking for your flight details a map advice was provided. Transfers (optional) are NZ$15.00pp I advertise this and you were aware of it. Late checkout NZ$30.00 which allows you both to keep your room use the facilities and leave whenever you chose to in the late evening.. As for the rest of your complaint I am mystified.. Adrienne

Everything suited me just fine , will be back

• 7th Sep 2015
  • New Zealand

Stayed at Tiare for 2 weeks during my 6 months travelling & I would stay again. Adrienne was a fantastic manager, she was always on hand and even drove me into town on my first night. The accommodation isn't on the main beaches but it is only a 20 min walk to the town centre and you can flag a bus down to get around the island very easily and cheaply. All in all I had a great stay here and would recommend it to others.

I have just returned from a very good rest in Raro. the facilities of the Tiare Village was very good and I would strongly recommend this place especially for people who are looking for excellent value for money, clean and tidy, close to the main town and a manager who really cares about the well being of those who choose this accommodation. I would strongly recommend this for any traveller and families. It is only 15 minutes walk to the town and would recommend either hiring a scooter or car

• 30th May 2015