Tiberias Hostel Reviews

Rabbin Square, Tiberias, Israel

It is a nice hostel in a very good location. The common area is big, vith a nice kitchen. The staff is very friendly.

Very nice staff, helpful and available. Good location. But a bit noisy and in the reservation it's said that breakfast in included in the price but it's not.

Thank you for your kind words, sorry to hear you expected breakfast as still didnt promise one because as we are new here and still building our services we could not keep it steady. nevertheless we do usually put out a free breakfast for the benefit of our guests, in the near future a diverse breakfast will be complementary. Hope you'll come visit us again after the make over.

a nice place to stay.

The hostel is perfectly placed right in the middle of the "inner city" of Tiberias. It´s near the bus station and super close to the promenade. What hit me was the uncleanliness of my room. The bath was just poorly polished, but the main room was really dirty. We had a fridge in the room which was rusted an stinky - not usable. The floor has not been vacuumed at all. The beds were good an the linen clean. I got a bed linen and a pillow slip but no slip for the blanket, just a linen to cover.

Sorry to hear you had this impression. The rooms and showers are not dirty, just old and neglected, We are just now going into a complete renovation and thats why the prices are still at lowest. Hope you will give us a second chance next time you come to Israel.

Avoid at all cost.

Sorry about your experience. But as you said, the room cost was low because we are before the new branding and renovation. Hope you'll check us out next time to see how things changed.

It's a very friendly and homely hostel situated very closed to Central bus station. The only thing is that you must be careful about reading the signboard. I missed it accidentally and unnecessary wandering around. Manage is very friendly, helping and caring. I enjoyed my stay in single room ensuite.

• 27th Mar 2015

MY friend, thank you very much for your warm words and being one of our first guests.

It's just starting out, which you can tell, but I feel the hosts may just pull it through. Despite the rough edges, the stay was ok and I would recommend it.

Thanks guys, next time join for the hot springs !