Tiberias Hostel Reviews

Rabbin Square, Tiberias, Israel

Great hostel! Homer really goes out of his way to make sure you have a great visit! He took us to hidden places I won't name here and out for drinks the night before. I even caught a ride with him to Tel Aviv! The hostel has great Aircon and wifi. Location is perfect. Close to the beach and in the middle of everything you need.

Just a lovely hostel with lovely people and very lovable parrot. Daniel the receptionist was so patient and helpful with us. Was our best hostel experience till now. and you can see they are working it to make it better. wish you guys much luck, be back next year.

Clean, renovated, friendly. I'll come back for sure.

• 28th Jul 2015
  • Argentina

A sweet as hostel to stay at! Awesome staff, sick vibes, and prime location. The vision for this place is very impressive and I'm looking to returning one day for a beer on the rooftop bar :)

• 26th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Cold one waiting for you here mate. was good times.

GOOD: Awesome location next to lots of restaurants. Very helpful staff. I lost my flash drive and they found it and e-mailed me. I was able to pick it up later. BAD: Rug in main hallway was really dirty. Somebody please vacuum. And I wish they had a freezer.

Thanks man and good to know you got it. Happy to announce that the rug is atlast out and we have new floor and the corridor design is finished.

Nice people who take you on fun alternative excursions.

• 9th Jul 2015

Was here before and its refreshing the life the new owner pump into it. No more stinking carpets and cigarettes , Its renovated and clean. There is actually someone at reception to help discover new places other than the usual musts. Instead of just stopping on the road, this time i extended and even wrote a review, goodluck and may peace bring you many guests.amen.

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Israel

It was an excellent time, and the owner and staff made it an unforgettable experience.

• 3rd Jul 2015

thank you guys for joining on the weekend tours. you are a royal couple ;-)

keep up the good work. staff is doing their best to guide us to the expected places but also tell us where to look for hidden beaches and waterfalls. the rooms are comfortable and newly renovated and place is changing daily.

• 9th Jun 2015

Thanks, its in the eyes of the beholder...

Was great fun time. Good location, promising new management were very helpful and informative, the hostel is newly renovated and seem to be always working on it to make it better. They took us in a vintage T3 van to some cool secret places at night and then to some kibbutz bar. cant wait to see how its going to be later this summer.

• 27th May 2015

We appreciate the friendliness and assistance of the staff. The facility is presently being upgraded. We appreciate the fact that you do the renovations while guests are present. So we noticed that our company was awarded three of the newly renovated rooms and they were just fine for our needs. Best wishes on your endeavours. Martin

It is a nice hostel in a very good location. The common area is big, vith a nice kitchen. The staff is very friendly.

Very nice staff, helpful and available. Good location. But a bit noisy and in the reservation it's said that breakfast in included in the price but it's not.

Thank you for your kind words, sorry to hear you expected breakfast as still didnt promise one because as we are new here and still building our services we could not keep it steady. nevertheless we do usually put out a free breakfast for the benefit of our guests, in the near future a diverse breakfast will be complementary. Hope you'll come visit us again after the make over.

a nice place to stay.

The hostel is perfectly placed right in the middle of the "inner city" of Tiberias. It´s near the bus station and super close to the promenade. What hit me was the uncleanliness of my room. The bath was just poorly polished, but the main room was really dirty. We had a fridge in the room which was rusted an stinky - not usable. The floor has not been vacuumed at all. The beds were good an the linen clean. I got a bed linen and a pillow slip but no slip for the blanket, just a linen to cover.

Sorry to hear you had this impression. The rooms and showers are not dirty, just old and neglected, We are just now going into a complete renovation and thats why the prices are still at lowest. Hope you will give us a second chance next time you come to Israel.

Avoid at all cost.

Sorry about your experience. But as you said, the room cost was low because we are before the new branding and renovation. Hope you'll check us out next time to see how things changed.

It's a very friendly and homely hostel situated very closed to Central bus station. The only thing is that you must be careful about reading the signboard. I missed it accidentally and unnecessary wandering around. Manage is very friendly, helping and caring. I enjoyed my stay in single room ensuite.

• 27th Mar 2015

MY friend, thank you very much for your warm words and being one of our first guests.

It's just starting out, which you can tell, but I feel the hosts may just pull it through. Despite the rough edges, the stay was ok and I would recommend it.

Thanks guys, next time join for the hot springs !