Tid Tarad Hostel Hua Hin Reviews

152/6 Chomsin Road (Hua Hin 70), Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Hua Hin, Thailand

Great location, very near night markets and shopping. Very helpful staff and very friendly. I had a great time there and in Hua Hin.

Great hostel, very clean and felt very safe. Located in a good spot, very close to the night market and about 10 minutes from the beach and bars. Owner is very nice and loves helping people with recommendations on where to go. A tad pricey for a backpacker but Hua Hin is an expensive city. Would definitely stay here again!

• 17th Jul 2014

I really liked this hostel! They remembered our names at the front desk, I love leaving flip flops at the front door, security felt good in the private room, location to the night market is 1min away... All in all it's a great place with friendly staff! The only thing it lacks is culture ... There isn't a place to hang out, mingle, or meet other travelers. There's a million places to eat, drink, and party in the city though so it's not a big deal! It is a great, quiet hostel ...Highly recommend!

The staff are so great and friendly. The night shift female receptionist couldnt speak very good English, but she was extremely helpful and tried her best to tell me how to use the facility there. She is excellent! The boss is also pretty kind and nice, who offered a lot of useful advice. The location is just great.

A decent place to stay in Hua Hin the rooms have AC and everything is very clean. I found the beds to be very uncomfortable but that was the ony problem I had, the staff were very helpful and friendly!

I was really impressed with this hostel- dorms and bathrooms were clean/comfortable and the location was great (1 block from night bazaar, 10 minute walk from train station and 15 minutes from the beach). The owner is extremely friendly and helpful, and the attention he gives travelers really stood out and above other places I've been. The atmosphere is on the quiet side, which I thought was a plus, but I know is not for everyone. Overall, I'd definitely recommend to others.

Excellent hostel. The manager is very helpful, knew every guest by name, and genuinely wanted to help solve whatever problems I had. The bathrooms are a funky design and always clean and the dorm was just as clean and relatively comfortable beds, each has a light and socket and lots of space. The hostel is one of the safest I've stayed in with key fob entry to the building and again to the dorm with lockers inside the dorm. Would stay here again and recommend others to stay too!

The place has a security tag on the door that only allows guests into the hotel. It's 1 street away from the food market which serves lovely food. The staff speak excellent English and give a positive atmosphere to the place.

• 31st Mar 2014

It is a very nice hostel! Its really cheap and still you get nice, clean rooms with a personal touch. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is very central right next to the street market. The street it is on can be a little noisy but it is not really a problem.

Nice little Hostel with a good location only a few minutes from the Center. We enjoyed our stay here. The Rooms and Bathrooms are very clean and thhe whole Building is secured with CCTV and Keycards.

A very clean and good budget option for backpackers to stay at as the owner (I presume) Charles, is also very helpful and does not try to make money selling overpriced tours etc. My only complaint would be the lack of a pantry area (to make your own tea/coffee etc) or a seating area outside the rooms. However and as Charles explained, he wants to stay in some place clean and quiet when he travels but a seating area would obviously encourage guests to be noisy and you can buy caffeine at 7/11.

Lovely place to stay, no issues at all. Staff were nice and helped by showing us where the market is, which is about 10 steps away, good market as well. Nice stroll to the beach and easy to find from the station.

• 9th Feb 2014

Great hostel. The security was good, you can only enter the front door with a key. Close to restaurant, bars, beach and nightmarket. The only things i was not to found of - there was no toilet door = no privacy. And the bed was pretty hard.