Tid Tarad Hostel Hua Hin Reviews

152/6 Chomsin Road (Hua Hin 70), Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Hua Hin, Thailand

strong recommed !and the staff there r nice n helpful! The located is near night market! We r very enjoy and happy to choose this.-Tiffa

This hostel is super close to the night market and also within 10 mins walk to the beach. The owner Charles speaks excellent english and also very helpful when i ask the cheapest way to get to the palace! The night shift lady is helpful and friendly too even she cannot speak much english and always with nice smile! The bathroom are very clean and well-decorated. Definitely ideal for the budget travelers!

The place is very clean and safe, but without any atmosphere. Be careful how many nights you book and how much they charge you. They won't let two single travellers stay in an two-bed-room. So you have to pay the full price alone.

Dear Customer, Thank you very much for staying with us and review. We remembered you stayed with us only one night not complicated so bill must be correct (same bill as per HostelWorld). You travelling alone and booked the private room (for one or two persons) we have no male dorm so the price is correct for private room. Hope all is clear. Best regards, Charles

I really liked this hostel. Friendly staff, clean rooms and bathrooms, safety lockers and own reading lights. The location was also good, just a few minutes walk from the night market. Would definitely stay again!

we stayed for two days at this hostel, in the twin this was really a bunk bed in a room with no windows, the hostel was clean but there was no entertainment, ie TV room or nowhere to cook or to make tea/coffee, staff wise the night lady was pleasant, but the guy that was there during the day on our return from the beach on the first day of our stay asked us to wash our feet a first for me then wanted us to dry them with some smelly rag he found outside, i dont think we will return.

Dear David, Thank you for your time writing us the review & sorry we have not much entertainment or kitchen. We knew you & your daughter spent most of the time in the room and you needed the TV. But we emphasized on cleanliness, comfort, location, safety, strong wifi and many more but not entertainment. All guests when return from the beach will be asked to wash the feet before in and dry with our carpet in front or their towel. If there is anyway we can make it better pls let us know. Charles

Great location, very near night markets and shopping. Very helpful staff and very friendly. I had a great time there and in Hua Hin.

Great hostel, very clean and felt very safe. Located in a good spot, very close to the night market and about 10 minutes from the beach and bars. Owner is very nice and loves helping people with recommendations on where to go. A tad pricey for a backpacker but Hua Hin is an expensive city. Would definitely stay here again!

• 17th Jul 2014

I really liked this hostel! They remembered our names at the front desk, I love leaving flip flops at the front door, security felt good in the private room, location to the night market is 1min away... All in all it's a great place with friendly staff! The only thing it lacks is culture ... There isn't a place to hang out, mingle, or meet other travelers. There's a million places to eat, drink, and party in the city though so it's not a big deal! It is a great, quiet hostel ...Highly recommend!

The staff are so great and friendly. The night shift female receptionist couldnt speak very good English, but she was extremely helpful and tried her best to tell me how to use the facility there. She is excellent! The boss is also pretty kind and nice, who offered a lot of useful advice. The location is just great.

A decent place to stay in Hua Hin the rooms have AC and everything is very clean. I found the beds to be very uncomfortable but that was the ony problem I had, the staff were very helpful and friendly!

I was really impressed with this hostel- dorms and bathrooms were clean/comfortable and the location was great (1 block from night bazaar, 10 minute walk from train station and 15 minutes from the beach). The owner is extremely friendly and helpful, and the attention he gives travelers really stood out and above other places I've been. The atmosphere is on the quiet side, which I thought was a plus, but I know is not for everyone. Overall, I'd definitely recommend to others.

Excellent hostel. The manager is very helpful, knew every guest by name, and genuinely wanted to help solve whatever problems I had. The bathrooms are a funky design and always clean and the dorm was just as clean and relatively comfortable beds, each has a light and socket and lots of space. The hostel is one of the safest I've stayed in with key fob entry to the building and again to the dorm with lockers inside the dorm. Would stay here again and recommend others to stay too!