Tiger Paw Hostel Reviews

Car. 36 No. 10-49, Medellin, Colombia

Great hostel in a great location (safe), with friendly staff. the non air conditioned dorm room can get hot at night, i suggest you pay the extra $2000 (1 USD) for air conditioning :)

Great location, friendly staff, 2 for 1 beer, solid choice in Poblado. Our only complaint was it felt a little like anyone could walk in off the street and go up into the dorms and the staff probably wouldn't notice.

Excellent

The beds weren't great, and the hostel was a bit louder than we wanted, but it had a great atmosphere and was small and cozy. It is right in the heart of El Poblado, so great location.

Great hostel. The only thing letting it down is the kitchen.

Good location, front desk. the rest is very average. can not sleep too much noise. other than that is ok.

• 21st Jan 2014
  • Angola

Had a very great time at this hostel. the staff and people there are really friendly. it is located in a perfect location and close by to all the bars, clubs, and restaurants. I'm going back there in a few weeks cause becuase of such a good time I had.

• 10th Jan 2014

Nice hostel, but there were some weird guests during our stay. (Mostly a coke snorting 40 year old Australian who was in Medellin for a girl). Other guests were nice though, we ended up clubbing with 20 guests.

Great Staff, very friendly and always willing to help. The bar was very cool and they have happy hour! The location was great near the Parque Lleras and the metro station Poblado. I had an excellent time I would definitely come back.

There are a lot of newer places in the same area but not with the same vibe as this place.. The staff are awesome; helpful with things to see during the day and party at night.. Don't go to this hostel if you go to bed early or you are looking for a 5 star kitchen.. If you are traveling alone or looking to have a good time this is your place.

Friendly staff, good location, good atmosphere however kitchen facilities were a joke. Kitchen Urgently needs an upgrade and newer clean kitchen utensils. The breakfast was also very average and needs a lot more attention for the guests. Apart from that, not a bad place and I definitely recommend.

My private single room had a window that was not lockable. Because I had a lot of values I did not feel that secure. On the other side the staff was very friendly and therefore I can only recommend this hostel!