Tiger Paw Hostel Reviews

Car. 36 No. 10-49, Medellin, Colombia

I would say that the stay as a whole felt like average. The staff was not very comitted. The room was not cosy at all. Clean bathroom and showers though. Found another hostel on the same street, same price but MUCH more value for the money.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Tiger Paw is the perfect hostel to see the area of Parque Lleras in Medellin. Great staff, location, and fellow travelers to share stories with over a round of drinks. The hospitality was much appreciated. Thanks again Tiger Paw!

• 13th Jun 2014

This place was kind of ghetto and bathrooms are a bit of a bust. The beds aren't comfortable at all. Staff was awesome though!

Awesome people working there with plenty of freedom. Decent bar and overall environment was fun. A bit of a party hostal but also have roof deck for when people continue to party.

This was supposed to be a party hostel and was very quiet. Left after one night.

The ladies at Tiger Paw Hostel were amazing to say the least. They were so very helpful with any questions or queries that arose. The girls here made my time in Medellin one to remember and i will be back one day as Medellin is now my favourite city in the world. Thank you soo much Laurena, Ana and Lu lu :) From Jesse

Excellent set-up, nice fairly cheap bar area for socialising but lacking much vibe. Maybe I was just there at a bad time. Could do with some more showers but not too bad. The paid-for breakfast will leave you hungry. Awesome staff.

Do not stay in room above bar. Noisy from bar and street noise was horrible. Also a new night club is opening across street.

• 20th May 2014

Great staff, great place. Big enough to meet people and small enough to get to know them. Could probably do with an extra pair of hands around the bar.... All in all though everything you need form a hostel, WiFi,food, near cafes and bars, provide tours, clean bathrooms, security and a happy hour :-)

Best staff in Colombia!

if you wanna sleap at night, better to not stay here. I never understand why it says the best dorm in Medellin... You can find much better ones easily

I would not know! They canceled my booking. I had a friend arrive on the Thursday before I did and we were told that our booking was no longer valid and that we had emailed them to say that we wanted to cancel so unfortunately we never got to experience it.

• 17th Apr 2014

Improve the bathrooms and fix the drawers on the beds. Everything else was OK

Exscellent Hostel, great people and very helpful staff.

Good for a short stay

• 10th Apr 2014

Excellent location, very clean and with helpfull staff.

Great hostel in a great location (safe), with friendly staff. the non air conditioned dorm room can get hot at night, i suggest you pay the extra $2000 (1 USD) for air conditioning :)

Great location, friendly staff, 2 for 1 beer, solid choice in Poblado. Our only complaint was it felt a little like anyone could walk in off the street and go up into the dorms and the staff probably wouldn't notice.

Excellent