Tiger Paw Hostel Reviews

Car. 36 No. 10-49, Medellin, Colombia

The most unfriendly staff I have seen so far. The girl at the reception will not look up from the computer (Facebook) when asked a question. Another one, when I asked about the laundry, told me I could go Wash it in the Kitchen. I had to ask 3 different people and was finally told I had to catch the cleaning lady early in the morning which I did. She grabbed my bag, said: "puta de mierda" and walked off.

• 12th Oct 2014

We are sorry you had a bad experience here. We are under new management, and we want to make sure you have a great time the next time you are here again. We want all our guests to have a great stay here. Things have changed you stayed here. We will strive to make sure you are a satisfied client the next time you are here!!

It is nice, the only problem is too much noise in the night.

• 9th Oct 2014