Tiger Paw Hostel Reviews

Car. 36 No. 10-49, Medellin, Colombia

I would not know! They canceled my booking. I had a friend arrive on the Thursday before I did and we were told that our booking was no longer valid and that we had emailed them to say that we wanted to cancel so unfortunately we never got to experience it.

• 17th Apr 2014

Improve the bathrooms and fix the drawers on the beds. Everything else was OK

Exscellent Hostel, great people and very helpful staff.

Good for a short stay

• 10th Apr 2014

Excellent location, very clean and with helpfull staff.

Great hostel in a great location (safe), with friendly staff. the non air conditioned dorm room can get hot at night, i suggest you pay the extra $2000 (1 USD) for air conditioning :)

Great location, friendly staff, 2 for 1 beer, solid choice in Poblado. Our only complaint was it felt a little like anyone could walk in off the street and go up into the dorms and the staff probably wouldn't notice.

1 2 Next » last »