Tiger Tims Place Reviews

58 Terez Korut, Buzzer 64, Budapest, Hungary

Cracking place to stay, anyone going to Budapest I highly recommend this place.

Best hostel in Budapest!!

was really good.... staff are the best

Location is great - centre of city. Security codes on all doors, bed is ready made, soap in bathrooms, whole hostel is clean, common rooms, films, spacious, calm atmosphere during the day, just seriously comfortable, not just the bed but the whole space, staff are really cool, and an Italian girl cooks really good food for dinner a few times a week (veg portion too!!) aaaannnddd pub crawls most nights. The people who come through were pretty damn cool too. Really good hostel!

• 9th Mar 2014

A great place to stay. Location, cleanliness, facilities, ect. were all top notch but what really makes Tiger Tims great is that the staff and atmosphere made my time in Budapest unforgettable.

Had such a great time at Tiger Tims - great location and such helpful staff! There's the option to go on pub crawls and events every night but if you want to chill you can - the living area is so comfortable it makes it hard to party every night! Tim is super nice - as if his other staff - and everyone gives you great advice on what to do during your stay - they seem to know Budapest like the back of their hands so you won't be bored!

Really great Hostel! Super close to some really awesome bars and clubs on the Pest side of Budapest. Staff were really friendly and took us out on pub crawls every night and joined us on the Booze Cruise! A perfect base for any traveller looking for a good time, highly recommended!

Its an ok place in the kind of thecenter of the city.Because of New Year it was fun anyway.

• 30th Dec 2013
  • Turkey

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Tiger Tim is a lord.

Tim and his staff are excellent. They take such great care of you and want you to truly have a great time in Budapest. I asked Tim about great attractions to see in the city, and he sat down and told me all about them. I highly recommend this hostel!!! Thank you Tim!!!! I will definitely only come to your hostel next time Im in Budapest!

Great simple place, I would suggest a couple more hangers on the bathrooms, except from that everything was great!

The hostel staff and tim are great I had a good time there I had a good meal made by manu the cooker and great parties with the party guy.definitely recommend it and hope that I will be back.all love for you and thanks.

• 20th Nov 2013

Sick hostel, great location, awesome staff, very clean.... in prime location and the hostel staff new a few drinking games or two (especially tim)!! good times all aroundd!!

Absolutely loved this hostel. The best atmosphere, nightly adventures, Tim's aweosme, perfect location makes it walkable to everything, not to mention a cross the street from the world's fanciest McDonalds (don't judge..)

Tiger Tim's was an excellent choice for our stay in Budapest! The atmosphere was great, very social with great opportunities to meet the other travelers staying there. The location was within walking distance to everything, and the hostel was super clean. We stayed in the 12-bed mixed dorm, and it definitely didn't feel like a 12 bed; not overcrowded or uncomfortable. I was happy to find a safe in each locker as well. Would definitely recommend! Thanks for the great birthday weekend, Tim!