Tiger Tims Place Reviews

58 Terez Korut, Buzzer 64, Budapest, Hungary

Good hostel in a good location in town. Short walk to the city and all the ruins bars and clubs. The two people that lead the pub crawl from the hostel were really cool. The girl running reception was a little off but overall that didn't really detract from the stay. All in all I would probably stay there again. Good wifi and very clean facilities too.

The staff was so friendly. They made us feel very welcome by inviting us to Tiger Tim' events and directing us through the city. Our room was separate from the hostel itself which we were skeptical at first but then enjoyed it at the end. It was clean, affordable and fun!

• 23rd Jun 2015

Great atmosphere at this hostel. The pub crawls led by Andrew were a great way to meet other travelers and experience Budapest night life.

• 15th Jun 2015

Great hostel! Very clean and the staff was very helpful! Full kitchen for you to use too! Only wish there was a full length mirror either in the bedrooms or bathroom.

• 8th Jun 2015

Really cool place, the staff were nice and every thing was clean. I would stay here again any time.

Great staff and atmosphere. She even did my washing for me! Go here.

I had a great time at Tiger Tim's :) I only talked to one of the staff, but she was very helpful and knew a lot about the city. The bedroom was clean, and the common room had plenty of good movies and a TV.

• 25th May 2015
  • Norway

The hostel is in a good location and is a reasonable price. There is a nice area to hang out upstairs with a TV to watch films as well. It felt a little empty though when I stayed and the hostel had recently been fumigated so there was chemical residue and smell in the dorm rooms.

Great place very friendly and clean,great place to catch good sleep and good party