Tiger Tims Place Reviews

58 Terez Korut, Buzzer 64, Budapest, Hungary

This hostel is great, the staff seem like family and are really willing to show you a good time. On top of that they do a great job of keeping this excellently located hostel pristine! Great place to stay

Good hostel, we were greeted by one of the female staff who was great. She circled all of her recommended sights and bars on a map. We were there on a Saturday which meant we could go to the Sparty. Definitely an added bonus! The bathrooms weren't the best cleanliness wise but we had a good two nights here.

This was a great hostel. Great base for relaxing, exploring, and partying. There aren't any parties in this hostel but there are in a hostel down the street, which has the same owner. The staff are very helpful (once you can figure out who they are) and made our life very easy! They offer a great laundry service too. Would highly recommend and come back. People are always hanging out in the main area too. Lots of stairs and codes to get in but this adds to the safety. EXCELLENT location!

Chill atmosphere, easy to find location, friendly staff with lots of knowledge of the area.

• 9th Jun 2014

Very relaxed with a good amount of facilities. Perfect location and helpful staff. Great value for your money!

Awesome place with great location in the middle of the Budapest center! Tim...is a great man and together with the hostel crew they create a nice atmosphere!

I came to Budapest to party and this was not the place I should have stayed. It would be a good place to chill but I would have rather stayed at one of the big party hostels. Although the staff here I found were really friendly. There is one Irish guy in particular who knows everything about anything in Europe and is a champ! I found Tiger Tim himself a little prickly and aloof. Not a bad hostel but it didn't add much to my trip to Budapest.

Good hostel, good staff, clean. It was ok, location is good, despite I had a little difficult to find it. It is in a old building, but its was ok. Nothing to complain about.

• 20th May 2014

A great place to meet other travelers. Great location and excellent price.

Great Hostel, great atmosphere. Cant wait to come back

This place had comfy beds and very helpful staff. The owner Tim seemed quite rude and abrupt but I didn't have any issues with him. The atmosphere was quite chilled out and there weren't many people around their 20s staying there as of the time I stopped. Worth going if you're looking to sight see and stop somewhere cheap, but probably not the best hostel for partying.

Definitely one of the most social hostels I've stayed at, met some amazing people :D In terms of location, really central and easy to find. Staff is also helpful. Only problem was that there were issues with the booking process and we kept on having to change rooms/repack/move to a sister hostel. If you are looking to sleep well then choose another hostel as it is attached to a club and your whole room and bed shake from the noise!

Great spot to get anywhere via a walk, short metro or tram ride. Tim and the staff are very friendly and the hostel itself has homey vibes to it versus something like a hotel. Night life was great with organized bar crawls starting at Tim's other hostel (the sexy tractor), so you reap the benefits of partying in another hostel and keeping Tim's chill and low key to get back to. The only thing I recommend is that you CLEARLY LABEL your food and drinks.

Tim was very welcoming and gave excellent advice :)

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Very homely. Awesome price, location, and staff.

Minden rendben volt! Internet jo, fürdők tiszta, személyzet kedves de magyarul nem beszélnek. Törölközőt vigyél mert az nincsen!

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

Absolutely loved the atmosphere and the people! Everyone was very friendly and welcoming.

Cracking place to stay, anyone going to Budapest I highly recommend this place.

1 2 Next » last »