Tigon Hostel Reviews

11B Nguyen Cong Tru Street, Hue, Vietnam

The hotel is in a great location and is such good value for money! The room was clean and the breakfast was really good.

Great location, very friendly english speaking staff that go out of their way to help. Really enjoyed my stay here :)

Nice and helpful staff. Good location.

Very cold aircon. A bit of a strange place, seems more like a refurbished hotel than hostel. No real common room so not the greatest place to meet other travellers. Great breakfast (although not included in accommodation price)

the lower points for atmosphere is rather linked that the public space is one of a big hotel lobby, whereas I personally prefer the smaller ones.

Good location, very friendly and helpful staff and good facilities.

Lovely staff, very helpful, good rooftop to chill aand take your own beer to, pool tables, wifi, cold showers tho

I booked a deal with them which they weren't aware of. Didn't pan out the way I expected it to so I cut my time short. At check-out, they weren't aware that I had paid part of the room online, despite having the confirmation printed out. Definitely a little disorganized on their end.

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your staying with us. Sorry for any inconvenience of your misunderstanding about our deal. A free lunch for four-night stay is exactly what we have posted in, not free lunch per day as you think. We really want to offer that for you but we cannot for the accommodation budget of US5$ per day. In accordance to the policy you have read and agreed, you had to pay for full booking of four nights booked, but we have igroned it because of your anger.

Staff were great and spoke pretty good english. They helped our group out greatly when organising our bus tickets down the coast which was a awesome. Last night we stayed they invited us out for drinks and had a great time. Would definitely recommend.

bit of a strange place, obviously a converted hotel has no hostel feel at all, big noisy foyer apparently the social area, with tacky music echoing up the stairs into the rooms. staff insistent on constantly turning lights out in communal areas so its gloomy. big breakfast for $2 and the reception staff are great though. noisy beds!

We really enjoyed our stay at Tigon. The staff here are really friendly and helpful. Rooms are a good size although beds are a little close together. The hostel seems to be attracting a nice group of people. Only negatives I have is that they don't really seem to have a "bar" as described and the power points are not by beds.

I was there one night during my trip via Hue to Laos. Hostel staff was the best thing! So nice and helpfull. I stayd in the mixed dorm. There was small locker, hard but pretty good bed, ac and hot shower. Cheap and good place.

Staff is very helpful although they ripped me off when I booked bus tickets with them. Dorm bathroom not so clean, beds didn't it's own light or plug so had to leave my phone and laptop charging around the room. No lockers. Location is good tho! But the whole hostel common area is under construction

Clean and comfy, great location, friendly staff. Slight amount of mould that could easily be removed in our bathroom.

Great location, big sized rooms and hot showers. Got everything you need for a short time visiting Hue. Friendly staff always smiling.

staff were brilliant I needed the hospital and they helped me out and were always very helpful. I was upgraded to a 4 bed dorm which was nice of them. lockers are very small and you need your own lock. breakfast is not included even though it says on the hostels website that it is.

Hostel not new but seems to still be under renovation. Rooftop bar empty and dirty, no playstation and chill out area was a building site, 1 bathroom for 10 bed dorm! Worst squeaking beds all night. The power was off for 12 hours while we stayed and the staff did nothing to help the situation or apologise. With no air con it was seriously hot. On check out I had to ask them to take off the deposit I already paid with hostel world. Would not stay here again

+ friendly staff, large bathroom with shower over bath, lovely breakfast ($2), close to many restaurants and reasonable walk away from the citadel, aircon, lift - some beds had average mattresses (you can feel the springs), no lockers