Tigon Hostel

Fabulous 364 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 364 Total Reviews

23rd Feb 2017

Very kind, helpful staff with clean rooms and bathrooms. Beds were a little creaky but not awful. Centrally located but tucked away. No breakfast included but plenty of options less than 5 minutes away.

• England, Male, 31-40
18th Feb 2017
5.7

There was no free breakfast, the mattresses were very uncomfortable and the beds where very noisy. There was no milk for the coffee and construction work which started at 7am everyday next door

• Australia, Male, 25-30
5th Feb 2017

My stay in Huế was brilliant and so much better than I even expected and I have the staff at Tigon to thank for that. They were extremely friendly, helpful and welcoming and very quickly I felt like I was staying with friends rather than a hostel. Thank you to Dung, Hannah, Tim, Andy and the rest of the staff for such a good time and welcoming atmosphere, I will definitely stay here again next time I visit Huế. PS. Ask Andy about his jeep tour, it is an amazing experience to visit locals.

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
26th Jan 2017
7.1

We had a nice one night stay here. It was quiet and had a comforting 'home' feeling. Hannah was really helpful and friendly.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

Very friendly staff! Made my stay in rainy Hue very enjoyable. The beds were not comfortable but the hostel was cheap so overall a good value. Google Maps still leads you to the old location so be careful if you are walking that you know where the hostel has moved to

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
12th Jan 2017
5.7

We arrive at 1130pm and the told us they didn't have Our booking (due internet problems that they had during all the time that we stayed). We had to take the dorms sharing the bathroom. The place is not central we moved to Amy hostel almost the same price with internet working and close to restaurants.

8th Jan 2017
7.7

The pictures dont match the real deal since they moved. Its not a social hostel but ok location and fairly clean.

7th Jan 2017

Enjoyed my stay here. Immediately welcomed by the most wonderful and friendly staff who are always making sure you are comfortable and have everything you need. They were so helpful with making the most of my time in hue. Bathrooms were the cleanest I've found in Asia! And plenty of hot water. Bedrooms were comfortable and clean too. Location is good so you can get a good nights rest as there is no noise from the streets. Would stay here again if I was ever in hue. Thanks for a great stay!

3rd Jan 2017
7.7

A charming family run place, and I'd come back. I'd (ideally) like to see a few things change: credit card machine to work; staff to be less pushy about services (tours, meals, taxis); breakfast cost should be advertised, as it isn't included; services seemed a little inflated compared to what other hostels are charging. The free coffee is a nice touch

• Finland, All Female Group, 18-24
31st Dec 2016

The staff is amazing, so friendly and caring. One of our friend was sick and they were taking such good care of her(brought her soup and tea all the time) breakfast was amazing, loved the soup!!! And they have really good lunch/dinner! Loved the place, was in a really good location. (The location has changed from the previous one so when u tell the taxi driver to bring you to tigon hostel make sure the place he brings you to is called tigon!!!)