Tigon Hostel Reviews

11B Nguyen Cong Tru Street, Hue, Vietnam

Messed up my booking. No dorm room available on arrival. Had to change to private room, with no discount. Staff speaks little English. Bathroom wasn't as clean as you would expect, but room was spacious, had an a/c, TV and a balcony.

Good located, perfect to rent a bike and drive to the sights. Close to night life. Friendlly staff and helpful.

Nice dorm. Bad bed. Room is good value, any service offered is not. A little unorganised when I was there but they are implementing some changes so I can understand it. I'd stay again, In a different bed!

This is a standard hostel, nothing special about it. The bathroom was filthy and they did not stock up on toilet paper which was a pain! The windows also didn't shut and you have to use your own padlock if you want to lock your valuables away - they fail to tell you this till you arrive though. Also There was no hot water!!

Good value for money. Wifi good and showers hot and powerful. Nice chill out area. No lockers though.

Nice place with breakfast for additional $2. Room was big with 6 beds and a decent shower room. Matress was a little worn but overall a good nights rest. Staff were friendly and helped anyway they could. I didjt use the roof top bar, so couldnt comment on that. The downstairs area seemed nice but just lacked atmosphere. Wifi worked fine. No lockers and the room door was always open. No key was available for me. I only stayed 2 nights and enjoyed my stay. Id reccommend it.

Staff were so loverly! Ok brekkie standard egg and bread with some fruit. The risotto restaurant directly opposite was amazing and the staff were so nice! And lots of extras we didn't expect. Easy walking to the marker

My biggest problem was the mattress. I could feel every coil making sleep difficult and painful. The shower was awesome though! The water stayed hot and the pressure was the best I've had I vietnam!

big dom, hotel and hostel in one. great location, all good.

Breakfast is a feast! Free tea/coffee in the afternoon (tea was like water though - need to brew it more!) Good wifi. Not sure they take good care of your passport as after I handed mine over a member of staff put it in their backpack which was just on the floor of the common area.

The staff ảre helpfull and friendly always available to advise.

Very damp, large dorm room. Like a hotel that has turned rooms into dorm rooms. Did my laundry really well and quickly. Overall not to bad, we only stayed 1 night in Hue though.

In my first room the shower was really bad. The water went everywhere but downstairs. And it was freezing!! In the second room the airco didn't work. The kids from the staff are running around and screaming all the time. I couldn't even hear my friend when I was calling her. There were telling me that it was better to do my laundry in the hotel then somewhere on the street but it wasn't that good. The location is pretty good, it's close the most of the tourist attractions.

Hostel is fine; a little basic but fine nonetheless. My only main issue is the hostel staff keep their kids in the building or run a daycare of some sort. We had kids screaming running up and down the corridors most of the day and until fairly late in the evening. They use all the computers downstairs and were constantly pressing on our tablets which wasn't condoned by the staff. We also had to pay extra for the breakfast which was supposed to be free.

Very well located nice hostel near the citadel. Friendly staff, nice rooms.

Stayed here for one night and then moved on to phong nha. The hostel itself was ok, staff seemed nice. I wanted to take the DMZ transfer to Phong Nha via the Ben Hai museum and the Vinh Moc tunnels and saw a flyer for this at the reception, so I booked it through them. I was ripped off: I paid the same price, but they put me on a crappy minibus that didn't go to the museum and stopped for only 15 min at the tunnels. Don't go here; they will scam you and smile while they're doing it.

This hostel was great. There was actually a bathtub with curtains in our en-suite bathroom! I reserved an 8-bed mixed dorm, but on arrive I got upgraded for free to a four bed female dorm - guess they are a bit slow at the moment. There was also a mini-fridge in our room, which was great for keeping yogurt and water overnight. And they provide a towel for your use for free! The front desk were also helpful and spoke good English. Had a great time here - highly recommend!

The beds are very unconfortable and hard. There's humidity in the dorms The staff was the nicest aver