7.9
Very Good 355 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 355 Total Reviews
Tigon Hostel Located at 3/67 Vo Thi Sau, , Hue.
Vietnam
Hue 10000 3/67 Vo Thi Sau
79% 355
16.4708990 107.5960850
    Rooms available

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
12th Jan 2017
5.7

We arrive at 1130pm and the told us they didn't have Our booking (due internet problems that they had during all the time that we stayed). We had to take the dorms sharing the bathroom. The place is not central we moved to Amy hostel almost the same price with internet working and close to restaurants.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
8th Jan 2017
7.7

The pictures dont match the real deal since they moved. Its not a social hostel but ok location and fairly clean.

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Jan 2017

Enjoyed my stay here. Immediately welcomed by the most wonderful and friendly staff who are always making sure you are comfortable and have everything you need. They were so helpful with making the most of my time in hue. Bathrooms were the cleanest I've found in Asia! And plenty of hot water. Bedrooms were comfortable and clean too. Location is good so you can get a good nights rest as there is no noise from the streets. Would stay here again if I was ever in hue. Thanks for a great stay!

3rd Jan 2017
7.7

A charming family run place, and I'd come back. I'd (ideally) like to see a few things change: credit card machine to work; staff to be less pushy about services (tours, meals, taxis); breakfast cost should be advertised, as it isn't included; services seemed a little inflated compared to what other hostels are charging. The free coffee is a nice touch

• Finland, All Female Group, 18-24
31st Dec 2016

The staff is amazing, so friendly and caring. One of our friend was sick and they were taking such good care of her(brought her soup and tea all the time) breakfast was amazing, loved the soup!!! And they have really good lunch/dinner! Loved the place, was in a really good location. (The location has changed from the previous one so when u tell the taxi driver to bring you to tigon hostel make sure the place he brings you to is called tigon!!!)

27th Dec 2016

Firstly I would like to say be careful when getting a taxi to this hostel as they have moved locations recently and (well my bike taxi didn't know this) The hostel was nice relatively small and definitely wasn't the most sociable of hostels However! the staff where absolutely lovely and helped you as much as you can. The Breakfast was great only 25k and well worth it.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
23rd Dec 2016
7.7

This place was just ok. We only stayed for one night and wanted a cheap and quieter place to stay, so in that regard it was ideal. Not much in the way of atmosphere and not a great place to meet other travellers.

22nd Dec 2016

What an amazing hostel. Straight away after I booked it I received an email asking if I needed picking up from the train station or airport as I was getting in late. Everyone there was so friendly and have an amazing family (little su was so cute) Hannah was great, Dung and Tran were always happy, super friendly and chatty. All the staff gave me helpful advice on stuff to go and see in and outside the city, like the old abandoned water park. I didn't want to leave! I really hope I get to go back

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
16th Dec 2016

A Lovely home stay run by the friendliest family, great location just a few minutes walk from the city centre, provided umbrellas to deal with the rain and our clothes were dried for free after getting soaked. Great wifi and nice hot showers as well

29th Nov 2016

My stay here was very lovely. The staff are very accomodating and helpful. If you need to get away from the party hostel vibe for a while, but still want to meet other travelers you can do so here. The breakfast was tasty as well! It is family run, so you will see some children, especially in the evening after school, but they are shy and leave you alone for the most part. NOT a deterrent at all.