Tigon Hostel Reviews

11B Nguyen Cong Tru Street, Hue, Vietnam

Very nice hostel, felt more like a hotel with dorms! Huge breakfast, strong A/C, good wifi and great access to the best sights in the city. They also rent out bikes to ride to Hoi An which I would definitely recommend if you have time

Amazing breakfast for $2. Dorms big and clean, decent location. No lockers which is a shame but apart from that a great place for a night or two.

Nice hostel with big common space, nice staff, a piano (!!) and a guitar and nice soft beds. I would stay here again!

All good - no lookers tho

Most helpful staff! No lockers in the dorms

We had a great stay at tigon hostel! The staff were very friendly and helpful in giving directions and advice on which tours to go on (they knew the cheap ones)! The dorms are very big and they keep them extremely clean. The only down side is the 'roof top bar' is basically just a medium sized patio at the top of the building that no one goes to and there isn't anywhere to buy drinks from so you would have to take your own. Apart from that, great stay! Also visit brown eyes bar- best bar in hue!

• 22nd Apr 2015

Good hostel with a huge common area. The dorm room was very spacey too. It was easy to book bus transfers and tours with them. Location is very good as well. However, I had problems with the mosquitoes inside the dorm room. The toilet/bath was also very dirty that I wonder if anyone ever cleans it and this one really sets me back. It wasn't a very horrible stay since I was able to sleep well but I doubt I'll stay here again if and when I go back to Hue.

Good hostel with very nice staff! Everything was very clean. The big dorm has small lockers. It's quiet at night. Quite a walk to the old town but it's not that special anyway. Easy to meet new people here because there's a big common place with tv and computers (but only one works). Only downpoint, like everywhere in Vietnam, when someone showers, the whole bathroom gets wet. With a 6 bed dorm, this means, that there's never dry toilet paper :( so maybe put a shower curtain up? :)

For some reason there was absolutely nobody in the hostel while I was there so the atmosphere was boring as hell.

The staff were very friendly and relatively helpful. The atmosphere was nice, I took a tour to the dmz that was worth the price. I had to wait a few minutes for my room to be cleaned. When I got to the room the cleaning ladies were sitting outside of it and the inside was filthy. No mould or anything. But the sheets, towels, and surfaces had either dirt or hair on them. Not recommend for older people.

Nice and clean hostel with great beds. Staff was super helpful with maps and questions. Huge common area downstairs, with great opportunities for socializing. Would stay here again.

Stayed here as a stop over. Was nice enough. Ok location, and good breakfast.

The guy from the reception and the manager were absolutly amazing!!

The reception man at the day was not so friendly. In the night was so much better :) the rooms (10) are really big and comfortable. Hope you have nice people in the room.

Great cheeky staff. Although breakfast is extra it's well worth it when hungry. The roof bar had not been made when we were there but we would drink up there anyways a beer or two which was awesome. Big rooms with tons of space and comfortable beds.

Good hostel. Worth staying there.

I injured myself and required urgent medical assistance. My toom was changed yo private and doctor was arranged. The young lady receptionist was absolutely fantastic and i thank her from the very bottom of my heart for her valuable assistance 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Beds and bathrooms were clean and comfortable, not very sociable and the rooftop bar is non existent so not very social but great value for money

It doesn't look like the pictures, the dorm smelt of damp and urine, it was dirty, the bathroom wasn't cleaned at all. They overbooked, split us up and moved us two nights in a row and whilst we were out for the day, moved all of our belongings into a third dorm room as they had decided to overbook again. They don't give keys for the rooms either, so security is non existent. There's nothing on the rooftop except empty space and nothing going on downstairs in the awkward attempt at a common area

Messed up my booking. No dorm room available on arrival. Had to change to private room, with no discount. Staff speaks little English. Bathroom wasn't as clean as you would expect, but room was spacious, had an a/c, TV and a balcony.