Tigon Hostel Reviews

11B Nguyen Cong Tru Street, Hue, Vietnam

There are no lockers but one central lock on the dorm door. The location is right round the corner of the central backpackers bit and close to food and drink. In house travel agency is EXPENSIVE- at least 100,000 more than the average price. It's primarily a hotel which has some dorms.. So no real backpacker vibe but nice for a chilled one. Good beds and AMAAZING wifi.

Nice clean room and good breakfast!

Staff was great, booked our bus to airport and printed our tickets. The wi-fi connection was also good and breakfast quite robust and free or charge. Big screen in the common area with and tv in our room also a plus but don't expect loads is quirky little details such as nicely decorated rooms or "local feel". It's fine to go and sleep there but it lacks character. No partying also, which xan be a plus or a no-no depending on what you're in Vietname for. central but away from imperial citadel.

The room was very dirty and smelly. People were Smoking inside the hostel. Not all dorms have lockers. Employees dont speak english well enough. They booked a bus company for us which was awful .

Was a great place with clean and big dorms and a friendly and helpful staff.

A nice, professional hostel with huge dorms (even in the 10 dorm there was enough space for luggage and even a couch to sit on!) Within walking distance to all the main sites and the restaurants. I will definately come back!

I enjoyed my stay here. Dorm room was nice but there were no lockers. After one night a girl and me were moved to a private room due to overbooking. The room was nice and spacious. Breakfast is good with eggs of your choice, toast, baguette, jam, fruits, pancakes and also fried rice. It is more a hotel than a hostel but if you are not looking for a party atmosphere you should stay here.

Nice budget hotel, was clean and well located. No issues :-)

The tigon hostel was very good the staff went out of there way to make me feel good ,they were pleasant and funny the manager also took interest of where I was going and where I had been

Had a really good experience staying here. Staff friendly and helpful. Great location and the room was clean and comfy. Great pillow

• 24th Feb 2014

Lovely and clean. Friendly staff.

This place is ok, nothing more. Some of the staff members are nice but I always had the odd feeling it's just for the money. And the room was always damp as all the sheets were. On the wall it even looked like mold. Total no-go for me!!

Was in a 6 bed dorm, airco mini fridge and tv, bathroom and bedroom cleaned daily. Very friendly staff. Breakfast was oke but downside was that some of the tours started before breakfast time. Luckely there is a very cheap but excelent bakery just around the corner so its not that bad. Would most def stay again.

Pretty good hostel. More of a hotel feel. Breakfast included is good but get there before 9 as there wasn't much food left. Good location. Good WiFi.

It is a good hostel. Breakfast is great. The tours they offer are good.

Not my favorite city hostel did the job but major problems with plumbing and got attacked at night by insects.

Lovely place, staff very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay there again!

After staying at Mojzo in Nha Trang, I guess I was spoiled. Tigon was pleasant -- especially the downstairs common areas. The internet access was great and the staff were very helpful. Breakfast was very good. However, the bed was extremely squeaky. Also, the tub had no plug so I couldn't soak, and the shower head was old and sprayed all over the place, soaking the floor even if you closed the shower curtain. I let these matters slide since overall it was a pleasant, clean, inviting place.

Amazing breakfast. Close to all the bars .. Great staff.

Very friendly and helpful staff. One was checking up on my travel progress whilst I was on my way to the hostel which was nice. Breakfast was good too. It's just a bit of a walk to the citadel and other sites