Tigon Hostel Reviews

11B Nguyen Cong Tru Street, Hue, Vietnam

The guy from the reception and the manager were absolutly amazing!!

The reception man at the day was not so friendly. In the night was so much better :) the rooms (10) are really big and comfortable. Hope you have nice people in the room.

I injured myself and required urgent medical assistance. My toom was changed yo private and doctor was arranged. The young lady receptionist was absolutely fantastic and i thank her from the very bottom of my heart for her valuable assistance 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Beds and bathrooms were clean and comfortable, not very sociable and the rooftop bar is non existent so not very social but great value for money

It doesn't look like the pictures, the dorm smelt of damp and urine, it was dirty, the bathroom wasn't cleaned at all. They overbooked, split us up and moved us two nights in a row and whilst we were out for the day, moved all of our belongings into a third dorm room as they had decided to overbook again. They don't give keys for the rooms either, so security is non existent. There's nothing on the rooftop except empty space and nothing going on downstairs in the awkward attempt at a common area

Messed up my booking. No dorm room available on arrival. Had to change to private room, with no discount. Staff speaks little English. Bathroom wasn't as clean as you would expect, but room was spacious, had an a/c, TV and a balcony.

The hostel was about average. The staff was nice, and there are kids running around in the lobby area. Value for money is good for this hostel.

Good located, perfect to rent a bike and drive to the sights. Close to night life. Friendlly staff and helpful.

Nice dorm. Bad bed. Room is good value, any service offered is not. A little unorganised when I was there but they are implementing some changes so I can understand it. I'd stay again, In a different bed!

This is a standard hostel, nothing special about it. The bathroom was filthy and they did not stock up on toilet paper which was a pain! The windows also didn't shut and you have to use your own padlock if you want to lock your valuables away - they fail to tell you this till you arrive though. Also There was no hot water!!

Good value for money. Wifi good and showers hot and powerful. Nice chill out area. No lockers though.

Nice place with breakfast for additional $2. Room was big with 6 beds and a decent shower room. Matress was a little worn but overall a good nights rest. Staff were friendly and helped anyway they could. I didjt use the roof top bar, so couldnt comment on that. The downstairs area seemed nice but just lacked atmosphere. Wifi worked fine. No lockers and the room door was always open. No key was available for me. I only stayed 2 nights and enjoyed my stay. Id reccommend it.

Staff were so loverly! Ok brekkie standard egg and bread with some fruit. The risotto restaurant directly opposite was amazing and the staff were so nice! And lots of extras we didn't expect. Easy walking to the marker

My biggest problem was the mattress. I could feel every coil making sleep difficult and painful. The shower was awesome though! The water stayed hot and the pressure was the best I've had I vietnam!

big dom, hotel and hostel in one. great location, all good.

Breakfast is a feast! Free tea/coffee in the afternoon (tea was like water though - need to brew it more!) Good wifi. Not sure they take good care of your passport as after I handed mine over a member of staff put it in their backpack which was just on the floor of the common area.

The staff ảre helpfull and friendly always available to advise.

Very damp, large dorm room. Like a hotel that has turned rooms into dorm rooms. Did my laundry really well and quickly. Overall not to bad, we only stayed 1 night in Hue though.

In my first room the shower was really bad. The water went everywhere but downstairs. And it was freezing!! In the second room the airco didn't work. The kids from the staff are running around and screaming all the time. I couldn't even hear my friend when I was calling her. There were telling me that it was better to do my laundry in the hotel then somewhere on the street but it wasn't that good. The location is pretty good, it's close the most of the tourist attractions.

Hostel is fine; a little basic but fine nonetheless. My only main issue is the hostel staff keep their kids in the building or run a daycare of some sort. We had kids screaming running up and down the corridors most of the day and until fairly late in the evening. They use all the computers downstairs and were constantly pressing on our tablets which wasn't condoned by the staff. We also had to pay extra for the breakfast which was supposed to be free.