Tigon Hostel Reviews

11B Nguyen Cong Tru Street, Hue, Vietnam

Good hostel with very nice staff! Everything was very clean. The big dorm has small lockers. It's quiet at night. Quite a walk to the old town but it's not that special anyway. Easy to meet new people here because there's a big common place with tv and computers (but only one works). Only downpoint, like everywhere in Vietnam, when someone showers, the whole bathroom gets wet. With a 6 bed dorm, this means, that there's never dry toilet paper :( so maybe put a shower curtain up? :)

For some reason there was absolutely nobody in the hostel while I was there so the atmosphere was boring as hell.

The staff were very friendly and relatively helpful. The atmosphere was nice, I took a tour to the dmz that was worth the price. I had to wait a few minutes for my room to be cleaned. When I got to the room the cleaning ladies were sitting outside of it and the inside was filthy. No mould or anything. But the sheets, towels, and surfaces had either dirt or hair on them. Not recommend for older people.

• 4th Apr 2015

Nice and clean hostel with great beds. Staff was super helpful with maps and questions. Huge common area downstairs, with great opportunities for socializing. Would stay here again.

The guy from the reception and the manager were absolutly amazing!!

The reception man at the day was not so friendly. In the night was so much better :) the rooms (10) are really big and comfortable. Hope you have nice people in the room.

Great cheeky staff. Although breakfast is extra it's well worth it when hungry. The roof bar had not been made when we were there but we would drink up there anyways a beer or two which was awesome. Big rooms with tons of space and comfortable beds.

Good hostel. Worth staying there.

I injured myself and required urgent medical assistance. My toom was changed yo private and doctor was arranged. The young lady receptionist was absolutely fantastic and i thank her from the very bottom of my heart for her valuable assistance 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Beds and bathrooms were clean and comfortable, not very sociable and the rooftop bar is non existent so not very social but great value for money

It doesn't look like the pictures, the dorm smelt of damp and urine, it was dirty, the bathroom wasn't cleaned at all. They overbooked, split us up and moved us two nights in a row and whilst we were out for the day, moved all of our belongings into a third dorm room as they had decided to overbook again. They don't give keys for the rooms either, so security is non existent. There's nothing on the rooftop except empty space and nothing going on downstairs in the awkward attempt at a common area

Messed up my booking. No dorm room available on arrival. Had to change to private room, with no discount. Staff speaks little English. Bathroom wasn't as clean as you would expect, but room was spacious, had an a/c, TV and a balcony.

The hostel was about average. The staff was nice, and there are kids running around in the lobby area. Value for money is good for this hostel.

Good located, perfect to rent a bike and drive to the sights. Close to night life. Friendlly staff and helpful.

Nice dorm. Bad bed. Room is good value, any service offered is not. A little unorganised when I was there but they are implementing some changes so I can understand it. I'd stay again, In a different bed!

This is a standard hostel, nothing special about it. The bathroom was filthy and they did not stock up on toilet paper which was a pain! The windows also didn't shut and you have to use your own padlock if you want to lock your valuables away - they fail to tell you this till you arrive though. Also There was no hot water!!

Good value for money. Wifi good and showers hot and powerful. Nice chill out area. No lockers though.

Nice place with breakfast for additional $2. Room was big with 6 beds and a decent shower room. Matress was a little worn but overall a good nights rest. Staff were friendly and helped anyway they could. I didjt use the roof top bar, so couldnt comment on that. The downstairs area seemed nice but just lacked atmosphere. Wifi worked fine. No lockers and the room door was always open. No key was available for me. I only stayed 2 nights and enjoyed my stay. Id reccommend it.

Staff were so loverly! Ok brekkie standard egg and bread with some fruit. The risotto restaurant directly opposite was amazing and the staff were so nice! And lots of extras we didn't expect. Easy walking to the marker

My biggest problem was the mattress. I could feel every coil making sleep difficult and painful. The shower was awesome though! The water stayed hot and the pressure was the best I've had I vietnam!