• R. das Juçaras Quadra 43 n. 9, Jardim Renascença I, Sao Luis, Brazil

8.7
Fabulous 68 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 68 Total Reviews
Tijuana Hostel Located at R. das Juçaras Quadra 43 n. 9, Jardim Renascença I, Sao Luis.
Brazil
Sao Luis Maranhao 65075230 R. das Juçaras Quadra 43 n. 9, Jardim Renascença I
87% 68
-2.5055858 -44.2964136
    Rooms available

29th May 2016

The location is random, but that can be remedied by a taxi/bus. Everything else is superb, had a great time there. Would definitely recommend and would stay there again.

10th May 2016

Tijuana Hostel was my first introduction to South American travel and I could not have asked for a warmer welcome. My plan was to stay for 1 day and head to Lençois to trek the dunes; I ended up having so much fun I stayed for over a week! I tend to seek out authentic cultural interactions when I travel and the owner, Laércio, along with his friends and other guests provided just such an experience. Highlights: Veneto Club, Nelsons, beach bars, Amsterdam karaoke, pool, patio, BBQ & new friends!

• Czech Republic, Female, 18-24
6th May 2016
7.1

I have never been welcomed so coldly in a hostel, I think it was because the lady was not even suppose to be taking in customers. Despite the terrible greeting, the staff in the next days were really nice and helpful. Hostel is okay, it has everything one needs. The bathrooms were really tiny and in my opinion there were not many of them. It is further from the historical centre (quite easily reachable by bus, although you never know which one will take you there). Overall a decent hostel.