Tijuana Hostel Reviews

R. das Juçaras Quadra 43 n. 9, Jardim Renascença I, Sao Luis, Brazil

The host was lovely, very helpful. He was the one who told me about the shuttle transfer to Barreirinhas, who booked it for me. I didn't do any sightseeing in Sao Luis, so I cannot comment on the distance between the hostel and the historical centre.

It was a pleasure! And the owner will do everything to help you to have a great stay :).

Its a quiet hostel but not much to do in sao luiz mainly good to stay one night and go to Lencois to see the dunes. Staff very friendly however and good at speaking english. Good facilities and overall a great hostel.

I haven't stayed in too many hostels, but maybe the price had some influence on why I chose this place. Usually I do a lot of research before booking a place but apparently I should've been more selective. Needless to say next time I will be more careful when booking a hostel, and make sure to do my homework. Basically the cleanliness of this place could have been much better. On a positive note the person running the place was very helpful in helping to arrange travel out of the city.

Amazing place! Staff so friendly and great atmosphere. Feels like home... Thanks for a nice stay!

Hostel is pretty far from main attractions and center. 10 min bus ride. However, not main hostel options in this city. No other choice. Hostel is fairly clean. Bunk beds are not very comfortable and pillows are very small. Breakfast is very basic. I would invest money in making your own.

Great atmosphere, lovely owner! Great guys, very relaxt and helps you out whenever with whatever.