• R. das Juçaras Quadra 43 n. 9, Jardim Renascença I, Sao Luis, Brazil

8.4
Fabulous 71 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 71 Total Reviews
Tijuana Hostel Located at R. das Juçaras Quadra 43 n. 9, Jardim Renascença I, Sao Luis.
Brazil
Sao Luis Maranhao 65075230 R. das Juçaras Quadra 43 n. 9, Jardim Renascença I
84% 71
-2.5055858 -44.2964136
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here. It was great fun and I got to know the people straight away. All very open minded and it seemed more like a big family. Breakfast was delicious. Got biten during the night und it was really hard to get there without a transfer. But the staff helped out in that respect. Not good for people who are allergic to cats!

3rd Jul 2016

Staff went above and beyond what anyone could expect. The hostel was clean and organized.