Tijuana Hostel Reviews

R. das Juçaras Quadra 43 n. 9, Jardim Renascença I, Sao Luis, Brazil

Lot love and hot friends!! Hostel same home!! Love and miss

The hostel is in a nice and safe part of the town. It is close to a big shopping mall and plenty of small single shops. The hostel itself is quite and has a great back yard with a clean swimming pool, tables and hammocks. Plenty of toilets and showers that work. The aircon works good. The owners english is perfect! He is a really nice guy! We had some great conversations. :) He was very helpfull and he took us all on a trip to see the old city and some of the pre-carnaval. Awesome!

• 5th Feb 2015
  • Denmark

Staff can speak English. So good.

The host was lovely, very helpful. He was the one who told me about the shuttle transfer to Barreirinhas, who booked it for me. I didn't do any sightseeing in Sao Luis, so I cannot comment on the distance between the hostel and the historical centre.