Tijuana Hostel

Very Good 76 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 76 Total Reviews

29th Jan 2017

The staff in this hostel were very helpful. The atmosphere was also very good. It's a good location if you want to go to the beaches. It's still a 20 minute walk to the beach. I would stay at this hostel again.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here. It was great fun and I got to know the people straight away. All very open minded and it seemed more like a big family. Breakfast was delicious. Got biten during the night und it was really hard to get there without a transfer. But the staff helped out in that respect. Not good for people who are allergic to cats!