• R. das Juçaras Quadra 43 n. 9, Jardim Renascença I, Sao Luis, Brazil
8.0
Fabulous 65 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 65 Total Reviews
Tijuana Hostel Located at R. das Juçaras Quadra 43 n. 9, Jardim Renascença I, Sao Luis.
Brazil
Sao Luis Maranhao 65075230 R. das Juçaras Quadra 43 n. 9, Jardim Renascença I
80% 65
-2.5055858 -44.2964136
    Rooms available

10th May 2016

Tijuana Hostel was my first introduction to South American travel and I could not have asked for a warmer welcome. My plan was to stay for 1 day and head to Lençois to trek the dunes; I ended up having so much fun I stayed for over a week! I tend to seek out authentic cultural interactions when I travel and the owner, Laércio, along with his friends and other guests provided just such an experience. Highlights: Veneto Club, Nelsons, beach bars, Amsterdam karaoke, pool, patio, BBQ & new friends!

• England, Female, 25-30
20th Feb 2016

Good location, near lots of shops and a very short bus ride to the historical centre. And it's useful that transfers are offered by the hostel. Hostel was cleaned every day we stayed, and the swimming pool was cool. Breakfast was quite standard for a hostel. Great customer service, staff are very helpful and the owner was an extremely good source of information. The hostel had a homely feel, with a very relaxed and chilled vibe.