Timbo Posada Reviews

A. Misiones 147, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Only bad thing was that after we arrived we were told we would have to change rooms after the first night which cut into our first day at the falls. But everything else was fantastic. Breakfast is great there is cereal, coffee, tea, oranges, avocado and someone brings you cake and bread and butter/ dulche de leche and fresh orange juice. Staff really helpful. Big dorm is very spacious.

Breakfast was awesome. Only complaint that I have is that I think I might have gotten bedbugs from them. A friend of mine and myself had the same problem at the same time, so I'm pretty sure it was from there. Other than that I really like the hostel!

Pro: chill place, nice people, open kitchen with a grill (!!), tasty breakfast, good place to meet people, very cheap, good WiFi Cons: someone's money was stolen from a locker in the dorm, questionable security

We really liked this hostel, great location (2 mins from bus station and on a street with many cafes, restaurants and shops), excellent breakfast (avocado!) and facilities. We particularly appreciated the very spacious dorm room, for once we didn't feel as though we were crammed in to a room and falling over other people. While it wasn't a party hostel, we meet other travellers.

really nice hostel with great staff, nice breakfast so except too much mosquitos in iguazu i would definitely recommend that hostel.

We really enjoyed the atmosphere and above everything the lovely and helpful staff. You can feel the warmth of a familiar business!

Very nice hostel which is beautiful. Location couldnt be better, its right in the centre of iguazu and close to the Bus Terminal. Timbo was probably the cleanest hostel in South america ive been to,they cleaned the bthroom immediately after i left . it only gets a Bit mould in the rooms when it rains. Breakfast is fine. It was pretty quiet when we were there, no Party place for sure.

I've enjoyed my stay at the hostel. Rooms and personal lookers are big and there's a lot of space to put your stuff. The place is pretty clean as every morning they clean rooms and toilets. Breakfast is good too, the offer Coffe and milk, orange juice, cake, brad with butter and jam. The pool area is nice and relaxing, not a party hostel but nice for chilling and meet people. Location is great, just few meters away from the bus station. Staff is lovely too and always happy to help.

Was fine, amazing location - in the centre next to the bus station, but no real common area. A corridor with a couch but not ideal for meeting people. Pool was pretty dirty, but nice around it. Breakfast was cornflakes and lemon cake, not bad at all. Would reccomend it.

Great location, A/C in room was very nice and helpful staff. Would definitely stay there again!

My friend and I really liked this hostel during our visit to Iguassu. It was in the centre of downtown as well as really closeby to the bus terminal. The staff were extremely helpful and willing to answer all of our questions (of which there were many!). I would definitely recommend this hostel for its chilled out, relaxed atmosphere.

Nice, small hostel. Great environment. The pool is very small. Breakfast is pretty average for Argentina.

Really nice and helpful staff, great location and friendly atmosphere. 8 bed dorm happened to be a 10 bed dorm but everybody was really nice so it wasn't a problem. Tasty breakfast !

Diego at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. Only 2mins walk downhill from the bus station, which makes it nice and easy in 35c heat with a backpack on! Pool was great to hang out in, and the breakfast was enough to power us through the iguazu falls.

Nice hostel in a great location. Rooms are nice and clean with plenty of lockers to store bags in. The staff were very polite and helpful. Breakfast was good. Beware of mosquitos near the pool....

I only stayed for one night but I really enjoyed it! Very friendly and halpful staff, nice garden and execellent breakfast! I would definetly stay there again!

Nice little hostel. Felt at home here. Great location really close to the bus station.

Very helpful staff. Free towels was great. Shared rooms were spacious. Breakfast was good

Room wasnt great the room lock was very dodgy didnt feel secure, felt damp. Breakast was terrible - chocolate cake? Front door seemed secure though and close to bars/restaurants and the bus station.

• 31st Jan 2014

Staff give us wrong info. Trey don't have activities schedule (unlike of waterfalls schedule). And we spend 1 day very bad. But staff was friendly. advice to staff: extract correct schedules for activities.

« first « Prev 1 2 3