Time Hostel Reviews

Cara Lazara 9, Belgrade, Serbia

Is the best Hostel I'd ever been! staff was very helpful and nice, place is quiet and very clean, nice services, big room with a lot of space, and the best location ever! they help you with anything you need and they have everything you required and more!

• 12th May 2014
  • Spain

I spent just one night in this hostel but it was a very pleasant stay. Staff is very kind and helpful, atmosphere was great. Location is just perfect, in the very center of the town. It will be my first choice if I come back to Beograd.