Time Hostel Reviews

Cara Lazara 9, Belgrade, Serbia

Everything you could ask for in a hostel at a fantastic rate! I would definitely stay here again!

Great hostel run by a great group, super friendly and clean. What more can you want?

Great location and helpful staff - good base to explore Belgrade! Quick walk to the bus station and the main street in Belgrade.

Is the best Hostel I'd ever been! staff was very helpful and nice, place is quiet and very clean, nice services, big room with a lot of space, and the best location ever! they help you with anything you need and they have everything you required and more!

• 12th May 2014
  • Spain

I spent just one night in this hostel but it was a very pleasant stay. Staff is very kind and helpful, atmosphere was great. Location is just perfect, in the very center of the town. It will be my first choice if I come back to Beograd.