Time Hostel Reviews

Cara Lazara 9, Belgrade, Serbia

Nice hostel and extremly nice, helpful and considering staff. The single room however is a bit a joke, since you can hear everything anyway. One could just stay in the dorm instead. Also it's very unfortunate that you're unable to put curtains which keep the light at least slightly out of the window. As of now you get the sunlight starting 7am.

Awsome staff, clean, comfortable!

• 15th Aug 2013
  • Slovenia

We got some really good advices where we have to go! We could use the shower again and stay in the habitable room in the evening while we were waiting for our nightbus to Sofia. Thank you for everything!

• 27th Jul 2013

I had a great time in Belgrade, really nice city, live and people there are friendly. The hostel is awesome, cosy, clean and not expensive, and it's located in the center of the city, so everything is close. The staff is very helpful and polite, and they took me to the best ice-cream shop in town, which overall made my stay even better.

• 18th Jun 2013
  • Croatia

We really enjoyed our stay here. The staff were friendly and really helpful. Would recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Belgrade

Great hostel.

Everyone should check out this great hostel! Everything is super clean and cozy, and Kovcha (I hope I spelled it right:) and Stela are great hosts - seriously, all you need to do is ask. Another great thing is location - Belgrade isn't a small city, but everything I wanted to see was 10-15 minutes walking distance (including railway and bus stations).

• 8th May 2013

Great stay at the Time Hostel, Nikola was so helpful and awesome, thanks for a good weekend away in Beograd!

• 27th Apr 2013

Great atmosphere! Good sessions every evening,helpful super friendly staff. Everyone made me feel very welcome and it was so easy to meet new people and have a good time. It feels like a home I can come back to. rooms are a good size with own locker towel and sheets,great location for buses and sights. clean showers, nice kitchen and balcony. Absolutely wicked hostel:)