Time Hotel Reviews

18 Dao Duy Tu Str, Hoam Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

We stayed at Hanoi Time Hotel a couple of days and I can easily say that it is the BEST experience of customer service I have ever received. Not just in hotels but in any sort of customer service environment. The hotel staff helped us book our trip to Ha Long Bay almost as soon as we walked in the door and the tour company the recommended to us (Dragon cruise) was truly excellent. They also recommended we only use certain taxi's to avoid scamming which was extremely helpful !

The staff has been so helpful; I have to admit that they have surpassed our expectations. It was raining when we arrived; they brought us welcome drinks. They have storage for our suitcases to be kept for 6 days while we went to Sapa and Halong Bay. They’ve been taking care of all our needs with smiles on their faces. If we come back to Hanoi, Time Hanoi Hotel will be our choice again.

• 25th Sep 2014

Time hotel is not a hostel in the way of facilities like a common area or kitchen. But otherwise a very friendly hotel, clean, excellent location and friendly staff. Reconfirm your arrival a couple of days before arrival. Double booking might be a problem.

Very disappointed after reading the good reviews to arrive late at night and be told they were full and we would be staying at a different hotel. We were shown to a fairly clean but shabby room where the staff hardly spoke English and then had to move all our stuff back to the time hotel the next day. The time hotel room was nice, clean, decent English at reception etc. but no apologies were offered for overbooking the rooms.

• 2nd Aug 2014

We had a wonderful time at the Time hotel, hanoi Absolutely everyone of the Hotel's staff was polite, welcoming, forthcoming, helpful, nice and had a smile on their face. Great, clean, modern, new rooms. Nice breakfast with staff doing all they can to satisfy your appetite. Great location in the heart of HANOI's Old Quarter. No problem to leave suitcase at hotel while going on a cruise in Ha-long Bay. It's the staff who make the hotel! I've already recommended the hotel to friends of ours, tel

We stayed at Hanoi Time hotel recently and it was perfect for us. The room was immaculetly clean, the staff went above and beyond to accomodate us and help with recommendations for any activity. It is perfectly situated in the old town and everything; sights, shopping, bars & restaurants are within walking distance. i would recommend this to anyone travelling through Hanoi!

• 28th Jun 2014

Rooms are spacious, bathrooms are a little small but nice big shower with excellent pressure & temperature control which is always a plus. Great location in the heart of the Old Town within walking distance to absolutely anything and everything. Would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Hanoi ! We also booked a Halong Bay Cruise with the tour receptionist at the hotel who got us an amazing deal for much less than we could find anywhere.

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Denmark

We used this hotel as our base to explore northern Vietnam: we came back twice after visiting Sa Pa and Ha Long Bay. Obviously we liked it otherwise we wouldn't have come back on two occasions. The staf is really friendly and the rooms are nice and clean. It has a very good location as well to explore the rest of Ha Noi. The hotel also offers tours. We booked our Ha Long Bay cruise at this hotel as well as our train tickets to Sa Pa. Both where excellent.

This is the first time I am touched by the service I received. It was a short stay and I really wish I could stay longer. The room was cozy and friendly. The staff was friendly and helpful. They provided us with all necessities to have a fantastic stay in Hanoi - Maps, Food recommendations A big thanks to all the wonderful staff and I will definitely be back!

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Czech Republic

i stayed at this hotel for two nights at this hotel with my girlfriend and i found the staffs to be the best thing about this hotel. The room was clean and really comfortable. The location is great and close to everything. Also good value for money. i will surely stay here again. Fully recommended...

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Spain

This was a great hotel for us to end our travels. It was well equipped, very clean and had comfortable rooms. The room was spacious and the bathroom was very clean.The staff were extremely friendly and were very helpful and despite our flight to Ha Noi being continuously delayed, the staff were patient and very polite even when we arrived at 1am. Ms Anna was particularly helpful. She organised our 2 day 1 night Ha Long Bay tour which was great and she kept in touch before our arrival which was r

I have stayed here for several days and I think I should strongly recommend it for anyone goes to Hanoi. Locates in central of the old quarter of Hanoi, it is perfect place to visit any famous sightseeing’s here. You will enjoy the city life in a much different way, an excellent combination of modern and old, between traditional and Western-style. Another plus point is the short duration to visit your business partners inside the city, if you know about the traffic jams he

• Vietnam

Stayed here during my vacation in Hanoi. The hotel is strategically located in the center of Old Quarter, places like Hoan Kiem Lake, Temple of Literature, Night Market, Water Puppet Theater are all within short walking distance. The room was clean and had all the basic amenities. There is a wide selection of delicious and affordable local food once you stepped out of the hotel. And what made my stay more pleasurable and memorable was the friendly and attentive staff. WIll definitely stay at

• Vietnam

What a great little Hotel right in the middle of the Backpacker District. The staff was very professional and nothing was a bother. The rooms have everything you could possibly need, very nicely decorated, comfortable beds, great shower. The Breakfast which was included was basic but nice, it’s enough for a new day.. All in all I highly recommend this Hotel