Time Hotel Reviews

18 Dao Duy Tu Str, Hoam Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

Everything was perfect! Very helpful and friendly staff. Best service. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was new and very clean. Location is central but it is still a quiet place to stay. I really recommend staying there!

• 13th Mar 2015

This is the best hotel- good room with a great price about USD18 /room. Staff is very friendly they will offer you some trips around Vietnam. you should book trips at hotel. the prices are very good and excellent service. you may can find some cheaper prices out of hotel however they are almost a scam or you will not get what you paid. be very careful when you travel to Hanoi

• 11th Mar 2015
  • Thailand

We stayed at this hotel while visiting Hanoi and loved every aspect of it..amazing service and the most warmest and friendliest staff. They helped us plAn our stay at a very good price and did not rip us like many other hyped tours..the room were amazing at a great price and breakfast was good too..perfect location near the city..my most favorite place to stay in south east Asia trip for sure. Highly recommended!!

• 1st Mar 2015

The hotel is right in the heart of the Old Quarter, so everything is in walking distance. The rooms are clean and mostly quiet, the breakfast good, but the reason for the five stars is the staff. Service is personal, and they helped with booking tours, train tickets, recommendations for a spa, etc.

• 28th Feb 2015

very good service, clean room, not noisy in the rooms. Breakfast is very good. I booked with her cruises to halong bay. Was very satisfied. Very attractive. In my opinion is much better to book any kind of trip in Time hotel than in any other travel agency on the road.

• 28th Feb 2015

Very charming hotel,educated staff and amazing rooms with reasonable rate, convenience location.i booked tour to Halong and it made me very happy becsause tour is very cheap and good.

• 27th Feb 2015

The staff here is one of a kind and always willing to help you. The rooms are very clean and the bathrooms are large. Some of the rooms even have a balcony which is convenient. This hotel helped us plan our trip all over Vietnam. They even drove my friend's passport to the airport after he left it at the hotel, very helpful people.

• 27th Feb 2015

We had a great time at this hotel and loved Anna and all of the staff! She was extremely helpful with recommending tours and places to eat. Gave us a free breakfast as well. An excellent place in a great location to visit hanoi!

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Indonesia

I was so glad I booked this great hotel. Their location is great, The room was nicely decorated and always clean plus wifi is working well. Their staff are very sincere in helping you have a nice time in their charming city and they also can arrange many trips from north to south of Vietnam with very decent price. Great shops, cafes and spas are nearby. Will definitely stay here again if I come back to Hanoi. Book now for this excellent value of a hotel.

• 25th Feb 2015

Took 15 minutes and two staff to establish there was no room at 'time hotel'. The receptionist said he was going to send me to another hotel, with a smaller room. After I complained he said he would not charge for the night, but there would be no breakfast. The new hotel had mould, no wifi, the window was bricked up. After I got to sleep there was a loud bang on the door, the 'time' receptionist wanted paying. In cash. When a price was agreed I was short changed. Twice. Still no breakfast!!

We wanted to book a tour at the hostel first, but then they were so extremely annoying that it seemed to be a rip off. the were also not really friendly. would recommend to stay at another one.

We stayed at Hanoi Time Hotel a couple of days and I can easily say that it is the BEST experience of customer service I have ever received. Not just in hotels but in any sort of customer service environment. The hotel staff helped us book our trip to Ha Long Bay almost as soon as we walked in the door and the tour company the recommended to us (Dragon cruise) was truly excellent. They also recommended we only use certain taxi's to avoid scamming which was extremely helpful !