Time Hotel Reviews

18 Dao Duy Tu Str, Hoam Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

Took 15 minutes and two staff to establish there was no room at 'time hotel'. The receptionist said he was going to send me to another hotel, with a smaller room. After I complained he said he would not charge for the night, but there would be no breakfast. The new hotel had mould, no wifi, the window was bricked up. After I got to sleep there was a loud bang on the door, the 'time' receptionist wanted paying. In cash. When a price was agreed I was short changed. Twice. Still no breakfast!!

We wanted to book a tour at the hostel first, but then they were so extremely annoying that it seemed to be a rip off. the were also not really friendly. would recommend to stay at another one.

We stayed at Hanoi Time Hotel a couple of days and I can easily say that it is the BEST experience of customer service I have ever received. Not just in hotels but in any sort of customer service environment. The hotel staff helped us book our trip to Ha Long Bay almost as soon as we walked in the door and the tour company the recommended to us (Dragon cruise) was truly excellent. They also recommended we only use certain taxi's to avoid scamming which was extremely helpful !

The staff has been so helpful; I have to admit that they have surpassed our expectations. It was raining when we arrived; they brought us welcome drinks. They have storage for our suitcases to be kept for 6 days while we went to Sapa and Halong Bay. They’ve been taking care of all our needs with smiles on their faces. If we come back to Hanoi, Time Hanoi Hotel will be our choice again.

• 25th Sep 2014

Time hotel is not a hostel in the way of facilities like a common area or kitchen. But otherwise a very friendly hotel, clean, excellent location and friendly staff. Reconfirm your arrival a couple of days before arrival. Double booking might be a problem.

Very disappointed after reading the good reviews to arrive late at night and be told they were full and we would be staying at a different hotel. We were shown to a fairly clean but shabby room where the staff hardly spoke English and then had to move all our stuff back to the time hotel the next day. The time hotel room was nice, clean, decent English at reception etc. but no apologies were offered for overbooking the rooms.

• 2nd Aug 2014