Time House Vacation Villa Reviews

No. 23, Ln 68, Beimen Road, Hengchun Township, Kenting, Taiwan

I enjoyed staying at time house vacation villa. Great location right next to transit station. Hard beds but I slept ok. Quiet and clean place. Only one bathroom but it surprisingly was never a problem.

Wasn't expecting to be moved from one location to another, but it was fine. Good if people know where they're going from the off!

价格很有竞争力,店家小伙儿们都很给力,接送跟介绍还有陪玩。可以问到很多当地人去吃饭的地方,性价比跟口味都很不错。还能租车。谢谢振宇跟租车给我的小哥。认识你们很高兴噢(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Great service!!! Nice bed and common room.

I had a great experience staying at the hostel! 阿仲 picked me up at the bus station and dropped me off when I left. He also took me out to 垦丁大街 to eat the local food. The hostel let me borrow their bike for free and rent their scooter for NTD 600 for a day. There is only one bathroom on the bottom floor and I stayed on the 4th floor so it was a little inconvenient, but there are two outdoor shower stalls on the patio so that was nice.

I would really recommend this hostel. The staff is amazing, the rooms are very clean, spacious and cozy. Very good price value. The hostel has a good location near bus station.