Time Peace Apartment Reviews

13-92 South8 West1, Chuo-Ku, Sapporo, Japan

I really love this place. I would definitely come back to Hokkaido again, just so I can stay here. The staff is awesome, the place is very clean and homely, and the Living Room becomes the place for everyone to share food, interact and chat in the evening.

Cute place. Not a whole heap of room for luggage in the rooms. The coffee roasting business he runs during the day time is charming, tho the smell permeates through everything in the house, ie your clothing. Very easy to get to Sapporo downtown and great instructions how to get off the JR to the house.

good staff, cozy, clean , warmth everythings were perfect :)

The home branded coffee beans made for a delicious Columbian filter coffee at the breakfast which is included in the price!

I had a really good stay here. I ended up calling twice to book extra days, and it was no problem. I think the male dorms are busier, maybe. The owner is nice and makes very good coffee in the morning. There are only two showers, but I only had to wait once, so it works. I'd try to avoid the upper bunks in the dorm- all the beds are comfortable, but there's no way to block out the light up there when other people come in. Overall, great place!

It was nice. Building was Clean and staff was kind.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Great atmosphere and friendly staff. Free breakfast with excellent home roasted coffee was a great way to start the day! I can recommend this hostel without reservations, it is so cozy and convenient. Within walking distance of the city center. A few comments, though: The locks on the lockers looked very feeble. Also, there could be queues for the shower rooms/bathrooms during busy hours in the morning and evening.