Time Peace Apartment Reviews

13-92 South8 West1, Chuo-Ku, Sapporo, Japan

Awesome hostel with everything you need. Staff are some of the friendliest I've come across. Dorms have a lot of privacy.

Excellent staff especially Matsu-san. Nice location. A real Japanese home turned into hostel. A little surprised when I opened my locker and found stuff that did not belong to me. Maybe should encourage people to use their own locks rather than the ones provided by hostel?

The toilet and the beds are a bit too small. But other than that, everything is GREAT. The staff is one of the best, so is the living room.

This was my first time staying in a guest house and I had a great time! The lounge was a lot of fun and we stayed up late chatting and drinking and exchanging cool spots. The bed and room were really cozy and warm. Great location... Clean, tidy, and friendly staff! Thanks for the fun weekend!

• 17th Jan 2014

Very friendly, helpful and great atmosphere.

• 30th Dec 2013

had great christmas holiday with time peace! will never forget the christmas party with time peace :)

Great, clean place with a very friendly staff! They make sure that everyone feels good and is satisfied! It's a walking distance from the Sapporo station (approximately 15-20 minutes), but there is also a very convenient subway connection and numerous bus stops nearby! I can definitely recommend this place for anyone who is going to Sapporo!

While it wasn't too far from where my friends and I were exploring, It was far enough out of the way that I felt uncomfortable returning to the hostel alone at night.

• 9th Nov 2013

Amazing staff! Everyone was so nice and helpful! My main complaint is that the women's dorm was way too small for the number of beds in there (only 6). There is someone living in the attic too so the ladder is down, making it even more crowded--no real room for luggage or even moving around. The room is really dark (only one light)--the beds definitely need individual lamps.

The good location and friendly staffs with good English speaking