Superb 283 Total Reviews
Superb 283 Total Reviews
Time Peace Apartment Located at 13-92 South8 West1, Chuo-Ku, Sapporo.
Japan
Sapporo 064-0808 13-92 South8 West1, Chuo-Ku
94% 283
43.0511561 141.3585573
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2016

I had such a lovely experience at Time Peace Hostel. Koji made me feel so at home straight away. The place itself feels cosey and like a home away from home. We had great chats in the living room at night time and in the morning we enjoyed delicious coffee and home made bread. Great atmosphere, great company and the most welcoming atmosphere. Thank you time peace! X

• China, Female, 31-40
3rd Jun 2016

It's a cozy place to stay. Would recommend to my friends.

27th May 2016

Nice hostel, clean, and friendly staff. Was not particularly social, though that is seeming to generally be the case at hostels in Japan. Overall good place to stay- would stay again.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
22nd May 2016

So I had an awesome stay at Time Peace Apartments. It starts with a really convenient location close to a subway station but the house itself is in a small alley. Hence a lot less noise from outside. As for security, everyone has his own locker wich is fantastic! Breakfast is the usual hostel type (Bread and jam) but that is the type of breakfast I like. The staff does speak English and are extremely welcoming. I often ended up hanging around in the living room talking with them.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
5th May 2016

I loved my stay at Time Peace. It was pretty quiet while I was there (the first night I was the only person in my dorm), but it's in a good location, has comfortable and private bunk beds and excellent showers. The filter coffee at breakfast is seriously good, and the bread is made in house! The best thing about the Time Peace is the staff – sooo friendly, and smiley, and helpful (with good shop recommendations). Not a party hostel, but a gem in Sapporo.