Time Peace Apartment Reviews

13-92 South8 West1, Chuo-Ku, Sapporo, Japan

I had a really good stay here. I ended up calling twice to book extra days, and it was no problem. I think the male dorms are busier, maybe. The owner is nice and makes very good coffee in the morning. There are only two showers, but I only had to wait once, so it works. I'd try to avoid the upper bunks in the dorm- all the beds are comfortable, but there's no way to block out the light up there when other people come in. Overall, great place!

It was nice. Building was Clean and staff was kind.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Great atmosphere and friendly staff. Free breakfast with excellent home roasted coffee was a great way to start the day! I can recommend this hostel without reservations, it is so cozy and convenient. Within walking distance of the city center. A few comments, though: The locks on the lockers looked very feeble. Also, there could be queues for the shower rooms/bathrooms during busy hours in the morning and evening.

좋은 스태프들과 분위기, 매일 아침마다 먹었던 맛있는 커피. 위치가 조금 찾기 어려운 감이 있지만 가격에 비해 정말 좋았던 숙소입니다

• 19th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Everything was clean and well-maintained. The staff who was there for the three days, Matsu-san, put up with my terrible conversational Japanese and gave me excellent recommendation one-after-another. As someone who was traveling alone for the first time, this was invaluable! The other people in the hostel were also real friendly and I think that this place is really great for its atmosphere. Ambiance was also really good!

• 5th Jun 2014

I loved staying at Time Peace Apartment, that staff were very friendly and helpful and even arranged a party for guests to get to know each other. They also roast their own coffee which they make for you each breakfast. Great place to stay.

Nice time with staff and other customers

• 5th May 2014