Time Peace Apartment Reviews

13-92 South8 West1, Chuo-Ku, Sapporo, Japan

Really enjoyed our stay!

The hostel is very excellent for staff espcially Ricky who help customers who stayed in the hostel. The shower room is good with very nice and clean. Toilet is very clean. Providing free bread and superb brewed coffee in the morining.

A really nice small and Hostel in Sapporo. The location is convenient - if you like to walk you don't even need to take the subway to the Sapporo main station (two stops). The best thing in this Hostel was the coffee! I didn't even drank coffee before my stay, but it was soo good, I didn't add milk or sugar. If you love coffee you should absolutely stay at this Hostel. The staff was really nice too and we had good conversations. The owner also has a café in the city, which is awesome as well.

Can't complain about anything- it was super clean, big solid bunk beds, all the usual facilities plus free delicious coffee in the morning with breakfast! The staff were great, Ricky bought a heap of crabs one night and cooked everyone an amazing dinner, which was good to get to know other guests. The only thing I would pass on is that as a solo traveller I was a bit underwhelmed at how empty it was- but it was during the quiet season so can't blame them for that! Thanks guys :)