Time Peace Apartment Reviews

13-92 South8 West1, Chuo-Ku, Sapporo, Japan

좋은 스태프들과 분위기, 매일 아침마다 먹었던 맛있는 커피. 위치가 조금 찾기 어려운 감이 있지만 가격에 비해 정말 좋았던 숙소입니다

• 19th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Everything was clean and well-maintained. The staff who was there for the three days, Matsu-san, put up with my terrible conversational Japanese and gave me excellent recommendation one-after-another. As someone who was traveling alone for the first time, this was invaluable! The other people in the hostel were also real friendly and I think that this place is really great for its atmosphere. Ambiance was also really good!

• 5th Jun 2014

I loved staying at Time Peace Apartment, that staff were very friendly and helpful and even arranged a party for guests to get to know each other. They also roast their own coffee which they make for you each breakfast. Great place to stay.

Nice time with staff and other customers

• 5th May 2014
  • Hong Kong

Awesome hostel with everything you need. Staff are some of the friendliest I've come across. Dorms have a lot of privacy.

Excellent staff especially Matsu-san. Nice location. A real Japanese home turned into hostel. A little surprised when I opened my locker and found stuff that did not belong to me. Maybe should encourage people to use their own locks rather than the ones provided by hostel?

The toilet and the beds are a bit too small. But other than that, everything is GREAT. The staff is one of the best, so is the living room.