Time Peace Apartment Reviews

13-92 South8 West1, Chuo-Ku, Sapporo, Japan

A really nice small and Hostel in Sapporo. The location is convenient - if you like to walk you don't even need to take the subway to the Sapporo main station (two stops). The best thing in this Hostel was the coffee! I didn't even drank coffee before my stay, but it was soo good, I didn't add milk or sugar. If you love coffee you should absolutely stay at this Hostel. The staff was really nice too and we had good conversations. The owner also has a café in the city, which is awesome as well.

Can't complain about anything- it was super clean, big solid bunk beds, all the usual facilities plus free delicious coffee in the morning with breakfast! The staff were great, Ricky bought a heap of crabs one night and cooked everyone an amazing dinner, which was good to get to know other guests. The only thing I would pass on is that as a solo traveller I was a bit underwhelmed at how empty it was- but it was during the quiet season so can't blame them for that! Thanks guys :)

It was an easy place to find, comfortable, small which I liked because it made socializing better. I stayed in larger hostels and most people travel together and keep to themselves. Time Peace was smaller and even younger Japanese people stayed there which was fun. Hung out with Riki and a few others drinking in Sapporo. Thanks for the good memories!

• 31st Mar 2015