Timeless Hostel Reviews

Wen Ming Lane No.63 , Wu Yi Street, Old Town Dist, Lijiang, China

Best hostel in Lijiang.

• 1st Jan 2016
  • Thailand

Me and my friend stayed two nights. the one before and the one after the hike in the gorge. We had to really quiet and nice nights. The hostel is located in old town which is really convenient to get food and its also a 5-10 min walk to the bus stop where the bus leaves for the gorge. The showers were the best showers we ever had in China (since 4 month;))!! The stuff is super friendly and helpfull. I would definitely stay there again!

Lovely hostel in Lijiang, would definitely recommend to any students/people in their 20's! Very cool atmosphere, pool table up on the open rooftop balcony and a restaurant with great American breakfast. Lots of people in their 20's there, so made lots of friends. Beds are VERY uncomfortable and the bathroom in the mixed dorm had SO many mosquitoes which sucked. The chef in the restaurant is hilarious and the staff were helpful to book trips/busses for us. Great location, good value for money.

Almost a perfect hostel. The only knock were the hard beds. This place is kept really clean. Ensuite bathrooms and the beds have curtains. The location is great. Near bars and many restaurants. Great social atmosphere with a beautiful rooftop. Finally the staff are all wonderfully, especially the manager. I think his name is river. Speaks great English. He was wonderful in helping me organize my trip to the tiger leaping gorge and was super personable.

the boss of this timeless is not friendly to receive Asian.

• 26th Sep 2015
  • Hong Kong

Great location, right in the old town. Right next to a primary school so there's music going off every morning. We stayed in a private double room, which was great! The beds are really comfy. The shower drain didn't do its job properly so the water got quite deep when taking a shower.

Fairly good location. Stayed in the dormitory, en suite bathroom, which is really convenient. You can easily access to the center of old town.

The location of Timeless is the best in town. The staff were neat people -Amber is by far the best hostel receptionist we met in China. She's the best- although the guy that was there in the mornings and nights was quite rude unfortunately. After staying with them we went to the Tiger Leaping Gorge and they took good care of everything. Also their bikes are good, in case you decide to cycle around the city or take a day off to Basha (which I strongly recommend).

Was a bit tricky finding the hostel but managed to get there with a bit of help. One of the staff members even waited for us outside the city gates! Great hostel, amazing staff, nice rooms, privacy (even in the 8-bed dorm!), good location, ... Was a great stay!

Timeless Hostel was amazing. I traveled to Lijiang with my family and Lijiang and Dali are now filled with mass Chinese tourists. But Timeless Hostel was a sanctuary in this madness. It was clean, comfortable and the rooftop terrace was so relaxing and sustained the old Lijiang charm. The owner and his staff were very helpful in all ways, helping us organize our hike to Tiger Leaping Gorge, taxi to the airport etc. I highly recommend this hostel. Amazing service.

• 10th Aug 2015