Timeless Hostel Reviews

Wen Ming Lane No.63 , Wu Yi Street, Old Town Dist, Lijiang, China

Location is far and maybe a bit confusing to find at first, but it is away from the busy and loud center of the old town, which meant it was quiet (great plus)! The staff were also very nice and helpful. I only had breakfast at the hostel, but was a nice breakfast before leaving the hostel.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Lovely place to stay. Staff are all English speaking and very informative. Slightly confusing as they have changed their name recently so street signs still have their old name. And they are not wrong in their information in saying the taxi drivers will leave you anywhere as they don't like to drive in the old streets. If you can email or ring the hostel before. Well worth the effort. Overall fantastic.

Thanks for the great experience! I will recommend your hostel!

• 6th Feb 2015

Hi,there.We could not have asked for a better view ,so thanks for taking the time to leave one for us after your recent stay here at Timeless hostel,Lijiang.It's pleasing that you had the great experience here,cheers! Allen@Timeless hostel ,Lijiang.

Timeless hostel has the best and most knowledgable staff, hands down. Excellent English and the manager, Allen, was always available to me when I called for recommendations-even when I had already left the hostel! Excellent dorm beds with curtains and a nice bathroom. The Internet was also great and the rooms are well lit. The lockers are massive and can fit your whole bag. Stay here!

Happy Chinese new year, my friend! How's it going? hope everything is good.Thanks for your kind and sincere words, i appreciate that, it's kind of you,remember? you even helped me to share the recommended restaurant with new friends.And i'm glad to do what i can do,even you're here.Again,hope you have a nice trip in China. Best wishes, Allen Timeless hostel,Lijiang,China,world,earth,galaxy ......

Hostel was remodeling when I arrived, so I couldn't experience it in it's full glory. It looks like it will be quite nice when the remodeling is finished though. Staff was excellent! Especially Allen, the guy at the front desk. So helpful, funny and always carrying a big smile. Location is a bit further out on the edge of the old town, which may or may not be a good thing. If you hate crowds, being a little further out is great.

Happy new year,my friend! you know,,our new year won't begin until after cerebrating Chinese new year.see,Chinese style.Indeed,your reviews and recommendation is the best gift for us.we'll keep working harder and harder,be humble, open mind, and then,just like Nike said--Just do it.Thanks again. yours, Allen,Timeless hostel,Lijiang.

A great, clean hostel with exeptional staff. Allen made our holiday in Lijiang a memorable one. Not forgetting River. Both rendered their utmost efforts to guide and helped us navigating the Old Town, Yulong San and Tiger Leaping Gorge. Room was super clean. Superb!

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

Good morning,Mr and Ms.Thanks for your kind feedback,which is based on your experience in Timeless,it's our honor to have you here and hear your sounds online.i bet you're back home where is pretty warmer than LiJinag. Ha,don't worry,my heart is quit warm,because of what you said.Thanks again.By the way,Chinese new year is coming within a week,take my best wishes to you and your family.New year,new start! Regards, Allen Timeless hostel,Lijiang.

Hi, the staff was really friendly and their english was good as well. Had a great time here!

Dear customer,Thanks for your words which based on your experience in Timeless,we appreciate that.Have a nice day!

Efficient & attentive staffs; room & beds are comfortable. Only 2 comments: 1) please inform the staff if you'd like the room cleaned up. They don't do it automatically. 2) If you're taking the shuttle to TLG (very convenient by the way) & carrying luggage with wheels; please ask the staff to take the shorter way on the left side of the hotel. Closer to the main street & easier to wheel your luggage all the way to the bus stop (not very easy on the cobbled streets of the old town).

Dear friend,thanks for your detailed comments.we always take our customers' voice serious so that we can be better. 1.we have house-keeping service everyday now.2. The tip for carrying big luggage up to the main road is warm and considerate. Thanks again and best wishes!

This is I think the best hostel we ever stayed in China. Nice admosphere, very clean and new rooms with great view and very helpful staff! Allen was of great help with picking us up where the taxi driver dropped us, and arranging shuttle bus to the Tiger Leaping Gorge. Breakfast and sandwiches as lunch were very good as well. Location is in the old town, but in a more quiet area which makes it very comfortable to stay. We really would recommend this place! Btw, this is the renamed Panba Hostel!

" the best hostel we ever stayed in China", " really would recommend this place".Wow,i have to admit that i'm really ,really excited when i saw these words,i know that kind of reviews are always the best gift for us,Thank you so much! No doubt,we will keep humble, cherish our reputation,and we always told ourselves---customers' staying experience is all we care about. Regards, Allen,Timeless hostel,Lijiang.

Helpful staff in preparation for tiger leap gorge. Located away from the tourist frenZy in old town. Took the staff recommendation to rent a bike to shuhu and baisha and it was well worth it.

I'm glad to get your reviews,my dear friend.and i bet you had fun when you were here,based on your comments,good for you.and Have a wonderful day,wherever you are right now,regards from Timeless,Lijiang.

Staff is very helpful for me who can't speak Chinese. As you know it's hard to survive in China if you don't know Chinese but staff is very helpful and very friendly. Hostel is close to the old town. Just 10 mins by walk and you can go to the Black Dragon pool by walk also. Value for money.

Based on your words, it proves that you did not only survive but had fun,you're amazing and inspired ,my friend. Proud of you,and have a good day. By the way, can't speak Chinese? still worry about ? see? no problem! Chinese people are friendly,i do think so. If you are still worried or aren't confident enough, then ,," Here's my number, call me maybe...." (haha,the lyrics are what i wanna say,so i quoted.) Regards, Allen,Timeless hostel,Lijiang

Stayed at timeless hostel for 3 nights. Staff were very helpful in helping us find our way to Tiger Leaping Gorge and around Lijiang. The hostel is clean and secure. I would definitely recommend staying in Timeless Hostel!

" Staff wer very helpful", "clean and secure" , Thanks very much for your kind and high compliment,my friend. We are really grateful.!