Timeless Hostel Reviews

Wen Ming Lane No.63 , Wu Yi Street, Old Town Dist, Lijiang, China

Best part of this hostel was the staff...incredibly helpful and informative, and they were very available to assist me, a traveler who spoke very little Chinese. All my questions were answered. The hostel's location is pretty good in the Old Town, a little bit away from the most action-packed center. Timeless had everything I needed: lockers, good bathroom, places to hang out, reading light! It is well-equipped. I'd definitely come recommend Timeless among the multitude of hostels in Lijiang!

Location is far and maybe a bit confusing to find at first, but it is away from the busy and loud center of the old town, which meant it was quiet (great plus)! The staff were also very nice and helpful. I only had breakfast at the hostel, but was a nice breakfast before leaving the hostel.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Lovely place to stay. Staff are all English speaking and very informative. Slightly confusing as they have changed their name recently so street signs still have their old name. And they are not wrong in their information in saying the taxi drivers will leave you anywhere as they don't like to drive in the old streets. If you can email or ring the hostel before. Well worth the effort. Overall fantastic.

Thanks for the great experience! I will recommend your hostel!

• 6th Feb 2015

Hi,there.We could not have asked for a better view ,so thanks for taking the time to leave one for us after your recent stay here at Timeless hostel,Lijiang.It's pleasing that you had the great experience here,cheers! Allen@Timeless hostel ,Lijiang.

Timeless hostel has the best and most knowledgable staff, hands down. Excellent English and the manager, Allen, was always available to me when I called for recommendations-even when I had already left the hostel! Excellent dorm beds with curtains and a nice bathroom. The Internet was also great and the rooms are well lit. The lockers are massive and can fit your whole bag. Stay here!

Happy Chinese new year, my friend! How's it going? hope everything is good.Thanks for your kind and sincere words, i appreciate that, it's kind of you,remember? you even helped me to share the recommended restaurant with new friends.And i'm glad to do what i can do,even you're here.Again,hope you have a nice trip in China. Best wishes, Allen Timeless hostel,Lijiang,China,world,earth,galaxy ......

Hostel was remodeling when I arrived, so I couldn't experience it in it's full glory. It looks like it will be quite nice when the remodeling is finished though. Staff was excellent! Especially Allen, the guy at the front desk. So helpful, funny and always carrying a big smile. Location is a bit further out on the edge of the old town, which may or may not be a good thing. If you hate crowds, being a little further out is great.

Happy new year,my friend! you know,,our new year won't begin until after cerebrating Chinese new year.see,Chinese style.Indeed,your reviews and recommendation is the best gift for us.we'll keep working harder and harder,be humble, open mind, and then,just like Nike said--Just do it.Thanks again. yours, Allen,Timeless hostel,Lijiang.

A great, clean hostel with exeptional staff. Allen made our holiday in Lijiang a memorable one. Not forgetting River. Both rendered their utmost efforts to guide and helped us navigating the Old Town, Yulong San and Tiger Leaping Gorge. Room was super clean. Superb!

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

Good morning,Mr and Ms.Thanks for your kind feedback,which is based on your experience in Timeless,it's our honor to have you here and hear your sounds online.i bet you're back home where is pretty warmer than LiJinag. Ha,don't worry,my heart is quit warm,because of what you said.Thanks again.By the way,Chinese new year is coming within a week,take my best wishes to you and your family.New year,new start! Regards, Allen Timeless hostel,Lijiang.

Hi, the staff was really friendly and their english was good as well. Had a great time here!

Dear customer,Thanks for your words which based on your experience in Timeless,we appreciate that.Have a nice day!