Timeless Hostel Reviews

Wen Ming Lane No.63 , Wu Yi Street, Old Town Dist, Lijiang, China

Fantastic service from owner of Timeless Hostel, who was incredibly helpful in helping us organise our trip to Tiger Leaping Gorge and Shangri-La.

• 22nd Jun 2015

Perfect location and impressive service! The room was clean, functional, and comfortable with nice view at the rooftop. Even though it is located in the old town area, it is not too noisy at night and convenient to do old town sightseeing. River, the hotel manager, is very kind, friendly and helpful. His good advice on our Yunnan trip made our travel easier and more convenient as none of us speaks Chinese. He also helped book the train and bus tickets to different places for us.

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Thailand

Best part of this hostel was the staff...incredibly helpful and informative, and they were very available to assist me, a traveler who spoke very little Chinese. All my questions were answered. The hostel's location is pretty good in the Old Town, a little bit away from the most action-packed center. Timeless had everything I needed: lockers, good bathroom, places to hang out, reading light! It is well-equipped. I'd definitely come recommend Timeless among the multitude of hostels in Lijiang!

Location is far and maybe a bit confusing to find at first, but it is away from the busy and loud center of the old town, which meant it was quiet (great plus)! The staff were also very nice and helpful. I only had breakfast at the hostel, but was a nice breakfast before leaving the hostel.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Lovely place to stay. Staff are all English speaking and very informative. Slightly confusing as they have changed their name recently so street signs still have their old name. And they are not wrong in their information in saying the taxi drivers will leave you anywhere as they don't like to drive in the old streets. If you can email or ring the hostel before. Well worth the effort. Overall fantastic.

Thanks for the great experience! I will recommend your hostel!

• 6th Feb 2015

Hi,there.We could not have asked for a better view ,so thanks for taking the time to leave one for us after your recent stay here at Timeless hostel,Lijiang.It's pleasing that you had the great experience here,cheers! Allen@Timeless hostel ,Lijiang.

Timeless hostel has the best and most knowledgable staff, hands down. Excellent English and the manager, Allen, was always available to me when I called for recommendations-even when I had already left the hostel! Excellent dorm beds with curtains and a nice bathroom. The Internet was also great and the rooms are well lit. The lockers are massive and can fit your whole bag. Stay here!

Happy Chinese new year, my friend! How's it going? hope everything is good.Thanks for your kind and sincere words, i appreciate that, it's kind of you,remember? you even helped me to share the recommended restaurant with new friends.And i'm glad to do what i can do,even you're here.Again,hope you have a nice trip in China. Best wishes, Allen Timeless hostel,Lijiang,China,world,earth,galaxy ......