Timhotel Place d'Italie-Butte aux cailles Reviews

22 Rue Barrault, Paris, France

I had a good experience at the hotel. I was staying in Paris on a budget for a two day conference and the hotel met my demands. When I arrived there were no single budget rooms available and I was upgraded to a double room for no extra cost. The rooms and facilities were basic but perfectly adequate considering the cost.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Stayed in a single, non-ensuite room. Great value and really welcoming staff, thanks!

• 25th Apr 2014

Friendly staff were great. Rooms were basic but had a tv and we're very clean. The hotel was a little way out of town but had great transport links and it was not expensive to get a taxi back. Can't fault the hotel for the price.

• 11th Apr 2014