Timur Guesthouse Reviews

No 375 TKT 2B, JLN Tengku Maharani, Kota Bharu, Malaysia

It s a bit of a nuisance having to lock the front door every time you leave.

I'm sorry to see that you find locking the front door tedious, however it is a security precaution to prevent theft. I hope you understand that the safety of my guests and their belongings is important to me and that is why I always ask that you lock the front door when you enter and leave the guesthouse. Enjoy the rest of your travels and I hope to see you again in the future. Kindly, Mat.

Definitely will come back again!

Only stayed here for the night so can't give a massively detailed opinion but the staff were really nice the bunk beds were comfortable enough. The only people I saw in this hostel were the staff but I think if there were more people staying at the time I was I think it could be very sociable. I good place to stay for a stopover.

Great value for money! The staff are helpful, polite and very professional. The entire place is spotless and the common area is very cosey. I stayed only one night as I had an early flight the next day but was very surprised with the quality, especially given the price. The owner is a great guy and was very helpful with directions and getting me to the airport the next day.

Stayed in this hostel before my trip to perhentian, and then booked another night afterwards because I liked it so much. Quite basic and quiet but staff are helpful and friendly. Easy walk to the bus station and some nice sites around the area. Great place for a relaxing evening if your travels have become tiring - last night I just led on the sofa, watched a film and drank beer. Highly recommended, especially for the price!

Everything was fine but Please change the mattresses, worst night sleep in a hostel ever.

• 10th Sep 2015