Tin House Patagonia Reviews

Miraflores 616, Puerto Natales, Chile

Loved staying here. The hostel was great, and the staff was wonderful. I don't have a single complaint!

• 13th Jun 2015

The Tin House was amazing! Julie and Carlos were great helps, and gave wonderful advice, the breakfast was wonderful, the wifi was really good, and it definitely felt like home.

I felt very at home at Tin House. It was comfy, clean, and the hosts are awesome! I really enjoyed my stay. Thank you!

• 25th Apr 2015

Julie and Carlos were awesome! Very friendly and helpful! Muchas Gracias!!!

Cute and cosey little hostel, just what we needed after Torres del Paine. Julie was very friendly and helpful. Definitely recomended.

Great tiny hostel with full breakfast and very nice staff (Alice is the best!!) 5-10 min walking from the center, 10 from bus station. Definitely the best choice in town!!

I loved this hostel! So intimate and cozy, with an amazing, friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast spread was also great. Thanks for you hospitality Julie and Carlos!

• 9th Mar 2015

Best hostel I stayed in on my S America trip. Felt more like a B&B - very cozy, comfortable and clean. Nice and small, but still very social. Delicious breakfast incl. some amazing homemade bread!

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Romania

The cutest, most helpful and accommodating hostel we stayed at in all of South America. Laura & Julie were incredible hosts! They completely saved us by letting us store all of our extra luggage (for free) while we ventured into Torres del Paine. Amazing free breakfast, as well (including the most delicious, freshly made bread in Patagonia). Great people, felt like home.

The best hostel I've stayed in. Quiet, comfortable and very welcoming. I really enjoyed staying here and would highly recommend it.

This place is ideal, great value for money, awesome staff and the best breakfast I had in Chile!

Amazing Hostel! The beds are the most comfortable in South America and the complementary breakfast is amazing too. Be sure to book for before and after Torres del Paine. You will love yourself for it later!

Great hospitality, warm heaters, good kitchen, clean sheets, and a REALLY amazing breakfast spread in the morning. We loved staying here. Very homey, very happy. It's a tremendous help that they store your bags while you're in Torres del Paine... We booked two nights before and one night after our hike, I only wished we had stayed an extra night after so we could sleep in and do nothing after the hike before moving on.

great information about tours, buses etc, very very helpfull staff!

Great stay. Small, comfortable, clean. Very friendly staff. The best breakfast ever. Towels provided. Close to the city centre. The best hostel we were at during our trip around Patagonia! Higly recommended.

• 29th Jan 2015
  • Czech Republic

We only stayed a night at the tin house but wouldvr liked to have stayed more. The place is small, cozy and relaxed. Both tge owners were vert friendly and accomodating, best breakfast ive had in south america, and they give fresh towrls in their private rooms.

That was the best hostel in South America so far! The Breakfast is just great with good homemade bread, fruits, cereals, eggs. Never seen anything alike in SA so far. The location is really good, very close to "Base Camp Pub" (3 o'clock talk about hikes in Torres del Paine NP). Kitchen is well equipped, bathroom is clean common area really comfortable and the staff really great! Laundry can be done in the hostel. Luggage storage while you go trekking in the NP.

a great place, and Carlos was awesome. I would totally stay there again over the BnB we booked for the same price a block away. As a couple in our 30s, this place totally worked for us.

View all Puerto Natales Bed and Breakfasts