Tin House Patagonia Reviews

Miraflores 616, Puerto Natales, Chile

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The Tin House feels more like a bed and breakfast than a hostel. It isn't a party hostel, it's a place to enjoy a hotel/bed and breakfast feel for the price of a hostel. They bake fresh bread for breakfast and they also serve real coffee and eggs for breakfast! I was able to get more accurate travel information here than anywhere else in Patagonia. They know the bus times, prices, and how to do and get everywhere! Five star hostel!!!

It is really hard to fault this place, it doesn't feel like a hostel, more like your having a sleepover at one of your best friends houses. The rooms/beds are amazing, small amount of guests so it's really relaxed. Staff were amazing, so helpful and friendly, good knowledge of town/park and speak English. Every day we were there Julie or Carlos baked a fresh loaf of bread for guests to eat at breakfast Hot showers, good internet, good location. Really enjoyed our stay. Would recommend

We had an amazing stay here! Thank you, Julie, for your hospitality and all of your help with planning our visit to Torres del Paine. We ended up having the hostel to ourselves. Clean bathrooms with hot water. Fully stocked kitchen. Great breakfast! Would recommend.

Loved staying here. The hostel was great, and the staff was wonderful. I don't have a single complaint!

• 13th Jun 2015

The Tin House was amazing! Julie and Carlos were great helps, and gave wonderful advice, the breakfast was wonderful, the wifi was really good, and it definitely felt like home.

I felt very at home at Tin House. It was comfy, clean, and the hosts are awesome! I really enjoyed my stay. Thank you!

• 25th Apr 2015

Julie and Carlos were awesome! Very friendly and helpful! Muchas Gracias!!!

Cute and cosey little hostel, just what we needed after Torres del Paine. Julie was very friendly and helpful. Definitely recomended.

View all Puerto Natales Bed and Breakfasts