Tin House Patagonia Reviews

Miraflores 616, Puerto Natales, Chile

The hostel was ok, humble and clean. The only problem is that I couldn't have breakfast because I was told it was from 6,30 and it wasn't ready until 7, and we had to leave because buses to Torres leave at 7,30. Not a chance to enjoy the service I paid for, and we're 3 people. That was very sad for us.

Really nice hostel with nice staff!

• 29th Oct 2015

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The Tin House feels more like a bed and breakfast than a hostel. It isn't a party hostel, it's a place to enjoy a hotel/bed and breakfast feel for the price of a hostel. They bake fresh bread for breakfast and they also serve real coffee and eggs for breakfast! I was able to get more accurate travel information here than anywhere else in Patagonia. They know the bus times, prices, and how to do and get everywhere! Five star hostel!!!

It is really hard to fault this place, it doesn't feel like a hostel, more like your having a sleepover at one of your best friends houses. The rooms/beds are amazing, small amount of guests so it's really relaxed. Staff were amazing, so helpful and friendly, good knowledge of town/park and speak English. Every day we were there Julie or Carlos baked a fresh loaf of bread for guests to eat at breakfast Hot showers, good internet, good location. Really enjoyed our stay. Would recommend

View all Puerto Natales Bed and Breakfasts