Tina's Hostel Chongqing Reviews

No.149 Zhong Xing Road, Jiao Chang Kou, Jie Fang Bei, Chongqing, China

Fantastic hostel! 3 min walk from Chongqing's awsome night life. Cheap beds, washing facilities and immaculate bathroom. Excellent staff. Excellent excellent staff.

• 21st Jan 2015

Great staff, great location. Pleasant people and a great place to stay.

Staff is very nice. Bar on the rooftop with coffee and pastries is sweet. Location is nice. Then, no mistakes, it looks poor, it feels poor, its not like most of the international youth hostel you've been to. Dorms are bad, i recommand rooms . If it's for a short stay, it's ok.

I like the guy whose name is 琼姐, her smile is so sweet LOL and what's more she teached me NanJing language hahahha which is very interesting 😊

• 30th Oct 2014
  • China

The stuff is very nice.

• 19th Oct 2014
  • China

This place screams for renovation. There is garbage dump right in front of the path leading to the Hostel. The showers could be only worse in Auschwitz. In every room there was fungi. I still have to caught from it. Never again. Was in a 6-bed-room maybe the more expensive rooms are acceptable.

I could not find the Hostel, and that was in a taxi with a Chinese girlfriend who lived in the area helping. What's more when we rung the hostel the proceeded to hang up 4 times. When we did get through they then claimed that I did not have a booking (which I made through Hostel World paying a deposit) and said I would need to take a dorm. Do you self a favor find somewhere else.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

A fine place to stay. We had trouble getting in as our flight was delayed so we arrived at 3:30am but once in all was fine. Location is close to a metro and easy to walk to many sites. Would stay here again.