Tina's Hostel Chongqing Reviews

No.149 Zhong Xing Road, Jiao Chang Kou, Jie Fang Bei, Chongqing, China

not far away from m station,at rooms are very cold,all walls painted looks terrible,but if you just need to stay for 1 night its ok

• 25th Feb 2014
  • Ukraine

I have stayed at this hostel previously (over 2 years since my last visit), in that time the standards have dropped drastically. It was unclean, the double room was tiny, the bathroom the smallest I have ever seen in China and the staff seemed very uninterested in doing anything except watching TV. On the plus side, it was very cheap, But I would have not been happy to have paid any more than I had for my stay there.