Tinto Hostel Reviews

Carrera 4 N. 5-39 Calle Honda, Barichara, Colombia

Internet was AWFUL, shower did not work properly, it was always really loud around our room (we were up everyday at 6 am), and although the girl who works there was nice, the man was just plain unpleasant. Do not recommend this hostel at all.

Lovely, large inner courtyard area complete with various hammocks and other places to sit and listen to the birds and gaze at the hills. Clean and large kitchen (an additional smaller kitchen as well). My bed was a bit saggy in one of the 4 bed dorms but other than that I had a fantastic stay.

We had a great time in the Tinto hostel, the room was clean, and the hostel beautiful with the hamacs, the swimming-pool and the big common living space. The staff was really nice and gave us all the informations to visit the town. And it's cheap!!

Excellent location and perfect place to relax. Good facilities!

lovely place, I wish my our private room of 4 had a lock and key, just for security. the hostel is pretty safe and calm.

Hostel Tinto is a fantastic place to stay. The staff is helpful and kind. The atmosphere is so calm, relaxing, and communal. Two kitchens, hot showers, and the best hammock shed there is. I enjoyed my stay.

• 8th Dec 2014

Very helpful staff

Comfortable room and the best shower ever. Semi-outdoors bathroom was awesome! Highly recommended

They should include breakfast ! That would make it a good price.

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Colombia

Clean room and bathroom, warm shower, kitchen with coffee/tea and plenty of utensils if I'd wanted to cook, beautiful view to admire from the porch, close to everything, great price, and (most importantly) super friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely stay here again :)

Nice hostel. Very clean. Excellent staff. I was there in low season, so it was very very quiet. I can only say that I prefer the peace I found over the noise of a partyhostel :-)

One of the most beautiful hostels I have ever stayed in.

A wonderful place to relax! I enjoyed my stay pretty much.

nice, small, clean, good staff.. didnt miss anything.. even the pool was clean.. awesome

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

this hostel was soooo peaceful,clean,charmung and the stuff very friendli and helpful! we would definitely go there again and recommand it strongly!

• 11th Aug 2014