Tinto Hostel Reviews

Carrera 4 N. 5-39 Calle Honda, Barichara, Colombia

Hostel Tinto is a fantastic place to stay. The staff is helpful and kind. The atmosphere is so calm, relaxing, and communal. Two kitchens, hot showers, and the best hammock shed there is. I enjoyed my stay.

• 8th Dec 2014

Very helpful staff

Comfortable room and the best shower ever. Semi-outdoors bathroom was awesome! Highly recommended

They should include breakfast ! That would make it a good price.

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Colombia

Clean room and bathroom, warm shower, kitchen with coffee/tea and plenty of utensils if I'd wanted to cook, beautiful view to admire from the porch, close to everything, great price, and (most importantly) super friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely stay here again :)

Nice hostel. Very clean. Excellent staff. I was there in low season, so it was very very quiet. I can only say that I prefer the peace I found over the noise of a partyhostel :-)

One of the most beautiful hostels I have ever stayed in.

A wonderful place to relax! I enjoyed my stay pretty much.

nice, small, clean, good staff.. didnt miss anything.. even the pool was clean.. awesome

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

this hostel was soooo peaceful,clean,charmung and the stuff very friendli and helpful! we would definitely go there again and recommand it strongly!

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

The hostel was very noise. Much of that was because of a local festival. The hostess offered minimal suggestions or help. No map