7.8
Very Good 46 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 46 Total Reviews
Tip Top Backpackers Located at Carrera 1 No. 12 B 81, , Bogota.
Colombia
Bogota D.C. 1101 Carrera 1 No. 12 B 81
78% 46
4.5976105 -74.0686250
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
19th Nov 2016
6.0

I'm very sorry to write this cause I don't want to be negative, but as a solo traveller I didn't feel so safe to walk from this place to the rest of the Calenderia area. The hostel is just 2 streets away from the safe area and this two extra streets that I had to walk alone didn't make me feel safe. If you're traveling together with someone this place is worth it 'cause cheap, for solo, I suggest you book somewhere else. Also the crowd in the hostel was mostly hispanic, I didn't make any friends

29th Oct 2016
6.3

My stay was spoilt by two nights of rowdy behaviour outside the dormitory. Some of the participants were staff. The hostel needs to decide whether it wants to run the hostel for the benefit of paying guests or noisy staff.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
23rd Oct 2016
7.4

Good hostel but disappointed by the limited toilets. Breakfast was basic but okay, close to the historic town which was handy and staff were all friendly.

22nd Oct 2016
6.9

No real atmosphere and the room originally booked was sold to someone else. Room wasn't clean, someone else's stuff was still in the room. And the location isn't the greatest, didn't feel comfortable walking around at night.

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
4th Sep 2016
7.4

It's a fine hostel in the old city. But it's still a bit way from the old city compared to other hostels. One problem we had was there was not enough lockers for everyone so we had to carry all our values with us everywhere. Another problem was that our second night we arrived at 11 pm and they had given our one bed away. So we had to sleep two people in one bed.

• jerrymjoseph
  • India, Male, 25-30
2nd Sep 2016

Great location. Great staff. Clean rooms. Only comment I have is that I did not have towels in my room. But since I came late and did not want to bother the staff, did not ask for it. Maybe they just forgot. No big deal for me since I carried my own camping towel anyway. Other than that, it was a great experience.