Tip Top Backpackers

Fabulous 58 Total Reviews

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
19th Nov 2016
6.0

I'm very sorry to write this cause I don't want to be negative, but as a solo traveller I didn't feel so safe to walk from this place to the rest of the Calenderia area. The hostel is just 2 streets away from the safe area and this two extra streets that I had to walk alone didn't make me feel safe. If you're traveling together with someone this place is worth it 'cause cheap, for solo, I suggest you book somewhere else. Also the crowd in the hostel was mostly hispanic, I didn't make any friends

29th Oct 2016
6.3

My stay was spoilt by two nights of rowdy behaviour outside the dormitory. Some of the participants were staff. The hostel needs to decide whether it wants to run the hostel for the benefit of paying guests or noisy staff.