Tipperary House Reviews

7 Parkgate St, Dublin 8, Dublin, Ireland

The location was not as far as we expected, roughly 20 min to center, maybe less if you're not talking and walking without watching time like we did. The staff was great, very helpful and with great suggestions. Unfortunately we only knew about Phoenix Park and the deers on the last day, so we couldn't go, but ask about it and see if you're interested :) The room and beds were really comfy!! Breakfast was kind of basic, but nice! Great value for money overall

Good location if want to catch early train out of Heuston Station. However, if want to be near City Centre it is not a good location.

• 12th Jun 2014

The hostel was a great stay. The older gentlemen running the hostel was really enjoyable to talk to - probably my favourite for my two day Ireland adventure. Showers were better than other hostel I stayed at and the bed too.

Friendly staff, basic hostel set up and breakfast. Quiet area of the city

Nice room for the price, we got more beds than needed. Excellent staff, friendly, gave a wonderful atmosphere. We had prebooked our first night via Hostelworld and after travelling round Ireland booked also our last night. Walking distance to Temple Bar, Guiness breweries and Irelands oldest pub for anyone enjoying a beer or two. Only a few hundred meters to cheap parking at the railway station. Highly recommended! /Two sisters and a mother from Sweden

• 28th May 2014
  • Sweden
  • All Female Group, 41+

Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Made to feel very welcome, especially as a lone traveller this was the most important to me. I was very impressed it created a great atmosphere where I felt very comfortable.Rooms were clean and comfortable. Would stay here again for sure. The location is also really great making getting around very easy with heuston so close. Great value for money!

• 16th May 2014
  • New Zealand

The best hostel I've ever stayed! Thank to Tom for the wonderful time staying in Tipperary!

This hostel was a little far from the city, probably a 25min walk. Close to the Guinness brewery and the tram stop is a minute away. Has some bars and restaurant close by. The room I stayed at was a 6 mixed room. A little bit too small for 3 bunk beds but overall it was a nice stay. It literally is a Bed & Breakfast. They only have beds and a room with tables for breakfast. There is no lounge area or computer room. It is good if you are on a budget. Next time I might try somewhere closer.

Staff was wonderful, about a 20 minute walk to Temple Bar, but the location was convenient to a lot of sites and the airport bus. Charming interior, and very clean!

Clean and cosy Hostel. The tram is nearby.

Verry welcoming place to stay ! I hope I can come back soon.

Cool guys running this hostel/bed & breakfast. Always happy and help you where they can! Location is superb, Dublin isn't that huge everything is in walking distance from the Tpperary House!!!

• 15th Feb 2014