Tipperary House Reviews

7 Parkgate St, Dublin 8, Dublin, Ireland

Confusion over allocated bed to non-designation by management which led to another customer taking wrong bed, yet I was the one they made move to different room. Not the person who initially took wrong bed! However, all this caused by bad management in first place. Also, for breakfast there was waiter service, however, on first morning the person on duty did not know himself what procedure was in place. Though he did at least try to be helpful. On the second morning the person unhelpful.

• 17th Apr 2015

We stayed at Tipperary House for three nights. Everything is clean and the staff is really nice. It is a bit far outside, still within walking distance to the city centre (20 mins) and if you dont want to walk, the tram departs right in front of the house. It is not like a hostel, you only have your dorm where you can hang out. In this dorm you will find a kettle and some tea and coffee. For breakfast you will go downstairs where the staff will serve breakfast! We really enjoyed our stay!

A quaint little place that's very close to Hueston Station, Tipperary House is run by a family of wonderful Irish folks. Although not a "party hostel" and probably best suited for families or those who like to stay a little more low key, this place has everything you need in a budget accomodation. Very friendly staff willing to give advice whenever needed and a nice breakfast supplied are just the tip of the iceberg. Would definitely recommend this hostel. Great value for money.

Im a female and I was I a bedroom with males..... thanks God everithyn was good, but I prefer share the bathroom with some of my gene.

• 9th Dec 2014

Great experience. The staff is awesome, very friendly and nice. I'd recommend this place any time!!!

View all Dublin Bed and Breakfasts