Tirana Backpacker Hostel Reviews

Rruga Bogdaneve Nr.3, Tirana, Albania

The garden was just amaziıng and the drinks and the food you got prepared there were incredibly delicious! We really enjoyed our stay there, thanks guys!

Great backyard setting, dinner at hostel was very good, desk staff was excellent- very helpful.

These guys are pro's at running a hostel: safe compound, solid rooms, decent breakfast, amazing garden and chilled, friendly atmosphere. Staff have perfect English and can answer any question you have. You can get homemade hummus with your beer in the garden and the inhouse chef does great dinners for €3.50. Met great people here too

Great atmosphere! Also try the food they make at night in the backyard, it's delicious!

• 19th Jul 2015

Great location for the hostel is dead center of the city. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the backyard bar and grill was perfect!!! I'd stay here again. Thanks guys!

The staff was wonderfully friendly and very helpful!

Friendliest and most helpful staff!

• 14th Jul 2015

I was surprised at my experience at this hostel. I was sure I was going to have a good stay (amazing reviews) but there were a couple things I just couldn't look over. There is a woman with her septum pierced that works at reception and she was very unfriendly. Every time I had a question during my 3 nights stay she would just stare at me like I was stupid and force a 3 word answer. No matter how many times I thanked her for her help her attitude never improved. Bathrooms are filthy as well!

Tiffany,I am really sorry you didn't enjoy your stay at our hostel.We understand that not everyone will like us but we treat every guest with the same respect & kindness.Working with many different people every day is not an easy job so being tired is part of reality. Staff may some days be tired but never rude,we offer each the time & help they need(check-in lasts 30 min for all guests so that everyone feels like home and we are available 24h/day) Keeping the hostel clean is our priority too.

Only stayed a night but this place had a chill vibe. The garden bar is cool. No lockers in the rooms though.

Wonderful hostel. Good location. Full kitchen. Nice garden. Kind staff. Interesting decorations.

Just one night stay but very friendly staff with good tips for sights. Beautiful garden in backyard, very relaxing atmosphere.

Good hostel, friendly staff, good breakfast, cool outdoor area, everything was clean, tidy and comfortable. Would definitely stay here again

The chef who makes dinner is unbelievably talented, best meal I've had in months! The common areas have really cool decor and are a great spot to hang. Staff is really nice and helpful. I had friends leave other hostels once they saw this one and checked in here. The ONLY place to stay in Tirana!

Amazing atmosphere! They have a large backyard with all kinds of hide outs, a bar and a chef who cooks fresh dinner. Can't go wrong to stay here.

Great Location, cool chill area in the back with a great cook! High bunk beds, bathrooms were not the best though.

Very good hostel.

Great hostel! The chill out area in the back is absolutely epic! Great place to relax, have some beers, play cards, read a book etc. Staff were helpful and they also serve awesome food. Make sure you stay here if you are in Tirana!

Everything was very nice. Big up!

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

Central, lose to everything..very relaxed atmosphere

I stayed at backpackers 2 nights. I liked the atmosphere, great courtyard out back to have a break also for eating breakfast (basic bread and coffee/tea) or a drink at night! The dorms were clean with many showers/toilets so never a wait, location was also good. As a negative I tried to join a daytrip and due to a misinformation from staff I wasn't able to, as not all the employees were as interested in helping the guests.