Tirana Backpacker Hostel Reviews

Rruga Bogdaneve Nr.3, Tirana, Albania

Excellent hostel. Very clean with HUGE rooms and plenty of showers, toilets etc. It's just a short walk to the center of town so it's a great base to get to anywhere you want to go. The staff are so helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend!

This is a very lovely place, helpful staffs, close to center, i had an accident and they helped me out, i enjoy staying there a lot

A centrally located hostel that offers good value for money. The hostel was clean and cozy and the staff always gave good advice about sights and how to get to places. Fully equipped kitchen was a plus, as well as the included breakfast. Would recommend Tirana Backpacker Hostel for every backpacker visiting Tirana.

Conveniently located near the main square (Skanderbeg) and major sights, staff were very friendly and helpful. Relaxed vibe, fantastic breakfast, well-equipped kitchen, outdoor bar/tables/sitting area to chill or relax with a drink or over a meal, good-sized dorms and all the amenities required.

I was very happy with my stay here. Staff are really helpful, professional and friendly. The garden bar and common area is a real bonus, highly recommend!

The bunk beds at this hostel look like they should be a triple but they are only a double so there is PLENTY of space which is great. The outdoor garden and bar area is lovely and relaxing. The breakfast has hard boiled eggs which is a plus. No lockers or safes in the room. There is a cute dog always running around the hostel as well. The staff is knowledgeable with the bus schedules and things to do in the area and can help tell a taxi driver where you need to go.

It was a nice hostel with a good location and a very friendly staff. Beds are a little uncomfortable but size of 6 bed room was more than adequate

Very cool art and decor everywhere, fun outdoor bar/common area and a nice large kitchen for cooking and keeping food. Wonderful owner and very helpful staff. Super market, restaurants and bars nearby.

Great location, great hostel with a fun atmosphere. The bar area out the back is just what you need, after your undoubtedly long journey to Tirana. Free breakfast in the morning is a nice perk too. Room was comfortable and clean, generally a great place to stay!

Good clean rooms, nice breakfast, very helpful and friendly staff. The hammocks in the beer garden were the highlight!

Best location, great staff, great people! I wish there were more toilets and showers and a larger locker for my stuff, but overall I was verrryyy impressed. Rent a bike! It's the cheapest here, and go on one of their many tours. Totally worth it.

Any traveler will tell u to go to backpacker. We heard about it in Sarande and also people in Montenegro knew it. No surprises, the stuff was very welcoming, the gave us all info about Tirana sightseeing, cheap food, night life, buses to other cities. The atmosphere was excellent, we had a good time with many guests in there and breakfast is good. The place was clean, wifi signal is not perfect in all rooms though. The place is in the heart of the town, reachable by foot from bus station.

As soon as I arrived I was sorry I was only staying one night. What a gorgeous building in a great location, and so inexpensive. The staff couldn't be more helpful, they were wonderful, and the garden bar is great for hanging out in.

A great place to kick back and relax in the heart of Tirana. Great staff advised and helped us and recommended the best local restaurant!

Excellent. Very good atmosphere, comfort, and service. The people are really nice and helpful. I would definitely stay here again. Or in their new venue in Peshkopi :).

Great hostel with lots of space and social/relax areas. Fixed ladders to the top bunks would be helpful!

Great hostel, walking distance to the city center. The garden is very nice. The breakfast is above hostel's standards. The only thing I did not really like, was that one of the receptionists was joking all of the time with people, and in my opinion it was not fun. Obviously she thought she was. I would highly recommend this hostel.

This a good place to stay. The building has a lovely garden, great for relaxing in. the location is a short walk from the centre of the town and where our buses arrived and departed from. The staff are knowledgable though at times we found it difficult to obtain the correct information from them, but we got there in the end.

I highly reccomend this hostel, everything was excellent

Very good hostel in the center of Tirana. Their courtyard is the perfect location to have a few beers in the evening. Note that their address has changed, use the one from hostel world as it might be outdated in guidebooks and on old flyers.

« first « Prev 1 2 3