Titmouse House Reviews

Mira ave., 120-35A, Krasnoyarsk, Russia

super helpful and friendly, close to the center of city, clean and nice

• Hong Kong

I really have no complaints. The staff were very friendly and always willing to help with a smile. The bathrooms and rooms were kept incredibly clean and the building is located 15min from the train station to take you anywhere you need to go. I will definitely stay there again the next time I stay in Krasnoyarsk. Many thanks to the awesome staff!!

• 17th Oct 2013

Fantastic experience. This is the first hostel I've ever stayed in and it exceeded my expectations in almost every way. It was cleaned daily, and I would say the overall cleanliness is on par with most hotels. However, the best part has to be the staff and atmosphere. Katya is a champion of customer service, and is also a really nice girl. Highly recommend for the price.

• Malta

I had a thoroughly refreshing and relaxing experience staying at the Titmouse House. Quiet and cosy,scenic, very chilled, nice ambience, pleasant and helpful staff, and truly great value for money. Excellent adminisrator Katya, plus WiFi, I'd have no hesitation in recommending this hostel

• Poland