Titmouse House Reviews

Mira ave., 120-35A, Krasnoyarsk, Russia

super helpful and friendly, close to the center of city, clean and nice

• Hong Kong

I really have no complaints. The staff were very friendly and always willing to help with a smile. The bathrooms and rooms were kept incredibly clean and the building is located 15min from the train station to take you anywhere you need to go. I will definitely stay there again the next time I stay in Krasnoyarsk. Many thanks to the awesome staff!!

• 17th Oct 2013

Fantastic experience. This is the first hostel I've ever stayed in and it exceeded my expectations in almost every way. It was cleaned daily, and I would say the overall cleanliness is on par with most hotels. However, the best part has to be the staff and atmosphere. Katya is a champion of customer service, and is also a really nice girl. Highly recommend for the price.

• Malta

I had a thoroughly refreshing and relaxing experience staying at the Titmouse House. Quiet and cosy,scenic, very chilled, nice ambience, pleasant and helpful staff, and truly great value for money. Excellent adminisrator Katya, plus WiFi, I'd have no hesitation in recommending this hostel

• Poland

The woman working on our first night didn't know much about the city at all - didn't know where any internet cafes were and couldn't suggest anywhere for us to eat - and she left half an hour early. No staff in the hostel from 7:30pm to 9am so it's a little strange. Location is very good, close to railway and centre of town. Showers are nice if a little cramped. Security is good, you get lockers and your own keys.

very friendly and well Englisg speaking staff. location is just 2 stops from the train station and at the beginning of city center

• 31st Aug 2013

The hostel is good and I would recommend it. It's more like an shared apartment in the city with modern facilities. Good location in the centre of town. Girl working there was nice and helpful.

Wait 1 H Down in Door for enter in hostel! HAVE HOSTEL NEED TIME FOR GUESTS...

In our information WRITE: If you are arriving late at night, please LET US KNOW beforehand and if you check-in after 20-00pm you shuld pay extra 200 rub. Y ou arrive around 23-00 I send you email and ask you about your arriving time, if you wrote back to me you would not have to wait for a second We didn`t take extra money and check-in you after 15 minutes when called your friend. We are very sorry for this situation. We hope after time you will be more careful and you read the rules hostel

The water wasn't always working in the hostel and as a result all the backpackers stayed at another hostel, I didn't find out until just before I got onto my train to the hostel. Although the hostel was empty it was nice to have the hostel to myself. The girls who work there are kind and helpful! :)

Wonderful location within walking distance of everything. Beautifully clean and light airy flat with everything you could posaibly need. Didn't see the staff much but they were great when I did and the place was spotless. Directions could be clearer but as long as you check the map you are fine.

The cleanliness was good/ If you're looking for somewhere cheap, central and cheerful this is the place for you. The staff were extremely helpful and I will be booking this hostel again the next time i come to Krasnoyarsk.

• 27th Jun 2013

It would be a perfect place for you if you're kind of party animals. The location is perfect. Great place to stay for those looking to meet new people and go out and have fun! staff was reeeeally friendly. the beds are comfy and the security is very good.

• Austria

Staff very kind and always easy find someone for needs.The hostel was great all around. Awesome place, would definitely stay here again.

• Poland

Very friendly and helpful.

Private twin room was spacious with its own balcony over the main street. Kitchen area was small but pretty well equipped with utensils. Common area with tables and sofas was great - a nice place to relax and socialise. Seems to attract quite a young crowd which made it feel a bit like we were sharing student accommodation at times.