Tito46 Reviews

The hostel is great. It is in the main street of Sarajevo opposite of the nacional bank. The stuff is exellent, very kind and helpful. Best hostel i stayed ever!!!!!!!!

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

As a hostel addict, I can say that this is one of the best. Location is perfect, Staff & Atmospeher & Facilities are more as perfect

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

I've been travelling for two months and a half and this is the worst hostel I've seen. The first day we arrived, there was no one at the reception (which is also the common room) for six consecutive hours... The next morning, we got locked up in our room and we had to get out by the roof to ask for a key... The toilet was not very clean because of the shower that has no shower curtain. Finaly, the lady at the reception was not helpful and not really nice to us. Wouldn't recommand it.

• 6th Apr 2014

Excellent hostel - perfect location, super clean, comfy beds, great bathrooms, great price, staff are really friendly ...

• 2nd Apr 2014

I can't see how a hostel can get much better. The staff was really nice, the kitchen was equiped, the beds were nice and the location was perfect. Clean and nice showers.

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Croatia

Loved this hostel!! I felt was one of my best hostels I've stayed in in my 6 month trip around Europe! The staff are wonderful!!! The rooms and bathrooms are clean and location is walking distance to everything! Highly recommend this place! Definitely go down in my books! Had 2 nights there!

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Croatia

Great atmosphere with very helpful and friendliness staff,very nice facilities are offered and also very good location close to the old part and everything sb needs!!!

• 16th Mar 2014

Hostel was very clean. Large living room, balcony, kitchen and fast internet is what I liked. Very helpful staff, who gave information about the city.

• 9th Mar 2014
  • Bulgaria

I think this is one of the best hostels that I stayed because at the very arrival was greeted by a very friendly and professional staff who offered me all the necessary information about the city. The hostel is located in the main street in Sarajevo so that all the tourist attractions were close. Cleanless was very high. I would recommend this hostel to everyone

• 7th Mar 2014