Tito46 Reviews

I think this hostel hit a clean bed and hot water fast internet besides the price is very affordable. Located in the main street and has a large terrace where you can enjoy late into the night and yet you are in the city center

• 25th Apr 2014

One female staff gave me outdated information about city tour location. Not a huge problem, but helpful if staff is up-to-date with current information. The male receptionist on late shift was very helpful, nice guy with excellent English, which helps for those who don't speak Bosnian. Bathrooms never had enough toilet paper (although maybe more a problem guest usage), but staff should be attentive to this. Also, hot was a problem everyday for shower. Need for better storage, i.e. laptop size

Excellent location, really nice rooms and friendly and helpful staff! What really made my stay at this hostel so unforgettable though was the tour of the Tunnel Museum organised and led by the guy who was running the hostel; it was an incredible few hours and we learned so much about the city's tragic history, and as always it felt much more genuine and real coming from a local. He was a veritable mine of information and answered all the questions we had and more. Do not miss!

Hostel is a big hit, provides everything you need, relaxed atmosphere ... definitely be right back ....

• 21st Apr 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

Very good location in the city center. Overall ok, except for the fact the internet connection was very poor: took ages to connect with my ipad and I was disconnected after 15min.

If you like to meet a lot of people,chill out, to have nice time, this is the right place for you PS helpful and friendly stuff

• 18th Apr 2014

Had a really great time staying in here. I must say the staff here were FANTASTIC, very helpful. And for a spot so close to the hotspots, it's lovely and peaceful at night time. No issues sleeping. Will definitely return :)

• 18th Apr 2014

Homely atmosphere makes your stay here wonderful. Clean, spacious and good location. Do not stay anywhere else in Sarajevo...

I really liked the hostel. It was clean, very close to the old town, the staff was great. I recommend it!

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Albania

Nice owners!!! Nice place!!

I can say very comfortable hostel, cozy atmosphere, the girl and the guy at the front desk were friendly,..

• 10th Apr 2014

The hostel is great. It is in the main street of Sarajevo opposite of the nacional bank. The stuff is exellent, very kind and helpful. Best hostel i stayed ever!!!!!!!!

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

As a hostel addict, I can say that this is one of the best. Location is perfect, Staff & Atmospeher & Facilities are more as perfect

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

I've been travelling for two months and a half and this is the worst hostel I've seen. The first day we arrived, there was no one at the reception (which is also the common room) for six consecutive hours... The next morning, we got locked up in our room and we had to get out by the roof to ask for a key... The toilet was not very clean because of the shower that has no shower curtain. Finaly, the lady at the reception was not helpful and not really nice to us. Wouldn't recommand it.

Excellent hostel - perfect location, super clean, comfy beds, great bathrooms, great price, staff are really friendly ...

• 2nd Apr 2014

I can't see how a hostel can get much better. The staff was really nice, the kitchen was equiped, the beds were nice and the location was perfect. Clean and nice showers.

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Croatia

Loved this hostel!! I felt was one of my best hostels I've stayed in in my 6 month trip around Europe! The staff are wonderful!!! The rooms and bathrooms are clean and location is walking distance to everything! Highly recommend this place! Definitely go down in my books! Had 2 nights there!

• 24th Mar 2014