Tito46 Reviews

Excellent location, really nice rooms and friendly and helpful staff! What really made my stay at this hostel so unforgettable though was the tour of the Tunnel Museum organised and led by the guy who was running the hostel; it was an incredible few hours and we learned so much about the city's tragic history, and as always it felt much more genuine and real coming from a local. He was a veritable mine of information and answered all the questions we had and more. Do not miss!

Hostel is a big hit, provides everything you need, relaxed atmosphere ... definitely be right back ....

• 21st Apr 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

Very good location in the city center. Overall ok, except for the fact the internet connection was very poor: took ages to connect with my ipad and I was disconnected after 15min.

If you like to meet a lot of people,chill out, to have nice time, this is the right place for you PS helpful and friendly stuff

• 18th Apr 2014

Had a really great time staying in here. I must say the staff here were FANTASTIC, very helpful. And for a spot so close to the hotspots, it's lovely and peaceful at night time. No issues sleeping. Will definitely return :)

• 18th Apr 2014

Homely atmosphere makes your stay here wonderful. Clean, spacious and good location. Do not stay anywhere else in Sarajevo...

I really liked the hostel. It was clean, very close to the old town, the staff was great. I recommend it!

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Albania

Nice owners!!! Nice place!!

I can say very comfortable hostel, cozy atmosphere, the girl and the guy at the front desk were friendly,..

• 10th Apr 2014

The hostel is great. It is in the main street of Sarajevo opposite of the nacional bank. The stuff is exellent, very kind and helpful. Best hostel i stayed ever!!!!!!!!

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

As a hostel addict, I can say that this is one of the best. Location is perfect, Staff & Atmospeher & Facilities are more as perfect

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

I've been travelling for two months and a half and this is the worst hostel I've seen. The first day we arrived, there was no one at the reception (which is also the common room) for six consecutive hours... The next morning, we got locked up in our room and we had to get out by the roof to ask for a key... The toilet was not very clean because of the shower that has no shower curtain. Finaly, the lady at the reception was not helpful and not really nice to us. Wouldn't recommand it.

Excellent hostel - perfect location, super clean, comfy beds, great bathrooms, great price, staff are really friendly ...

• 2nd Apr 2014

I can't see how a hostel can get much better. The staff was really nice, the kitchen was equiped, the beds were nice and the location was perfect. Clean and nice showers.

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Croatia

Loved this hostel!! I felt was one of my best hostels I've stayed in in my 6 month trip around Europe! The staff are wonderful!!! The rooms and bathrooms are clean and location is walking distance to everything! Highly recommend this place! Definitely go down in my books! Had 2 nights there!

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Croatia

Great atmosphere with very helpful and friendliness staff,very nice facilities are offered and also very good location close to the old part and everything sb needs!!!

Hostel was very clean. Large living room, balcony, kitchen and fast internet is what I liked. Very helpful staff, who gave information about the city.

• 9th Mar 2014
  • Bulgaria

I think this is one of the best hostels that I stayed because at the very arrival was greeted by a very friendly and professional staff who offered me all the necessary information about the city. The hostel is located in the main street in Sarajevo so that all the tourist attractions were close. Cleanless was very high. I would recommend this hostel to everyone

• 7th Mar 2014

The location was great, right in the centre. Internet was good and there was a nice "living room" to sit and chat or watch TV. There was a kitchen but only one cooking plate was working and the whole hostel was really not clean at all. However, I booked two weeks but then didn't stay that long and I could cancel the rest of the nights without any problem. For the price you can't complain and I met some really nice people there.

• 15th Sep 2013
  • Austria

The hostel was in a great location and was great for party-goers. Unfortunately our bedroom door did not shut / lock and although we were only sharing with a couple of other people in our room there were no lockers available to use. The hostel was clean and the staff were friendly.