Tito46 Reviews

Great value for money.... Don't miss it!!!!

Really great place in amazing central location. Huge kitchen, bathroom, and indoor/outdoor common areas, well-maintained. Staff is friendly and helpful. Not a big party vibe and people weren't staying out too late, but good for quietly meeting some people regardless.

Great location right in the center, great friendly and efficient staff, very helpfull too, recommended a trip to the national park which was great! There was semi-bad wifi in the room, but in the hall it was okay. There were a lot of people per bathroom, and we where forced to change room on the second night because they made a mistake - the next room was incrediblely small. It would have been nice with a key to the room! But I would maybe stay here again :)

Main street location. Good wifi.Really nice terrace. Helpful staff. The city's water restriction is annoying but I understand it is a city thing. Good bang for your buck.

• 16th Jul 2013

I had lots of fun in my stay in Sarajevo and the hostel was no exception. Friendly environment to meet new people. I liked the kitchen where I can cook my own meals. I would come here again. PS. The main door is hard to open.

• 16th Jul 2013

Location is good. Close to nearby attractions. Its not a five star hotel but you get ur moneys worth. Internet was good so I was happy.

• 16th Jul 2013

Hostel was great! Staff was super friendly and exceptionally knowledgeable, take the tunnel tour if possible!

• 14th Jul 2013

We liked our stay at Tito46. Staff was really helpful and friendly. My girlfriend and I had 2 big backpack each, and it took us 40 minutes from the bus station by walk. The kitchen was really nice and clean. There is a nice terrace. It is 3 minutes from the city centre by walk. Toilet was a bit dirty, and sometimes no hot water or no water at all :) Definitely a place to stay in Sarajevo! Really good value for money.

Great location: close to center and to the tram stop. There is a very nice patio, the common kitchen is well-furnished and quite big. Bathrooms are big and cleaned daily but unfortunalty only three for all the guests. Helpfull and friendly staff, nice atmosphere.

High quality hostel in the centre of the city and great value for money, recommended!

Unrivalled location a short stroll from the main drag, cheap but comfortable beds, friendly and helpful staff who cook up a BBQ weekly. Only problem was the door to our dorm was broken and unlockable so a little unsafe, but the entire floor was behind a coded door, and I'm sure it would have been fixed (along with the broken toilet seat) by now.

close to center and old city, great staff, nice atmosphere.

Friendly staff, giant TV in the common room. Central location very near the old town.

Everything best of this hostel. Location is more than excellent

The hostel is great. It is in the main street of Sarajevo opposite of the nacional bank. The stuff is exellent, very kind and helpful. Best hostel i stayed ever!!!!!!!!

• 20th Jun 2013
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

In arrival the staff member could not find our booking. We showed her our email confirmation for a 6-bed dorm, but it took at least 5 minutes for her to find us. We were then told we'd been put in a 10-bed dorm as the 6 bed was full. The 10 bed was far too crowded; 8 beds would have been tight. We didn't get a swipe card either as "the hostel is full", and were told to ask at reception each time we needed to get into our rooms. The next morning we were told to move to another room!

Very helpful staff. Thank you Baktir!

Helpful staff, good location, and I like the price!

One of the Best Hostels I have stayed in the Balkans.

Staff was very helpful. The location is great just at the beginning of the walking street with plenty of ATMs and a market on the block. The patio is nice! Bathroom is cleaned daily and there is laundry service if you need it. Overall great value. No elevator FYI but I was fine with that!

• 29th May 2013