Tito46 Reviews

As a hostel addict, I can say that this is one of the best. Location is perfect, Staff & Atmospeher & Facilities are more as perfect

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

I've been travelling for two months and a half and this is the worst hostel I've seen. The first day we arrived, there was no one at the reception (which is also the common room) for six consecutive hours... The next morning, we got locked up in our room and we had to get out by the roof to ask for a key... The toilet was not very clean because of the shower that has no shower curtain. Finaly, the lady at the reception was not helpful and not really nice to us. Wouldn't recommand it.

• 6th Apr 2014

Excellent hostel - perfect location, super clean, comfy beds, great bathrooms, great price, staff are really friendly ...

• 2nd Apr 2014

I can't see how a hostel can get much better. The staff was really nice, the kitchen was equiped, the beds were nice and the location was perfect. Clean and nice showers.

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Croatia

Loved this hostel!! I felt was one of my best hostels I've stayed in in my 6 month trip around Europe! The staff are wonderful!!! The rooms and bathrooms are clean and location is walking distance to everything! Highly recommend this place! Definitely go down in my books! Had 2 nights there!

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Croatia

Great atmosphere with very helpful and friendliness staff,very nice facilities are offered and also very good location close to the old part and everything sb needs!!!

• 16th Mar 2014

Hostel was very clean. Large living room, balcony, kitchen and fast internet is what I liked. Very helpful staff, who gave information about the city.

• 9th Mar 2014
  • Bulgaria

I think this is one of the best hostels that I stayed because at the very arrival was greeted by a very friendly and professional staff who offered me all the necessary information about the city. The hostel is located in the main street in Sarajevo so that all the tourist attractions were close. Cleanless was very high. I would recommend this hostel to everyone

• 7th Mar 2014

The location was great, right in the centre. Internet was good and there was a nice "living room" to sit and chat or watch TV. There was a kitchen but only one cooking plate was working and the whole hostel was really not clean at all. However, I booked two weeks but then didn't stay that long and I could cancel the rest of the nights without any problem. For the price you can't complain and I met some really nice people there.

• 15th Sep 2013
  • Austria

The hostel was in a great location and was great for party-goers. Unfortunately our bedroom door did not shut / lock and although we were only sharing with a couple of other people in our room there were no lockers available to use. The hostel was clean and the staff were friendly.

The dorm was in an apartment one floor above the reception, but reception held the only key to the door, so it was often left open and anyone could walk in. Also, it was not possible to lock the dorm room. There was one combined shower and toilet for the whole apartment, which was about 16 people, so getting a shower in the morning was a mission.

it is on main street so its location is good ,cheap ,staff were so helpfull but generally i think hostel wasn't profeesional

Great atmosphere and outdoor patio. Big kitchen and close to everything you want to see in Sarajevo. My only complaint is that the room was a pretty tight squeeze. I would definitely return next time I visit Sarajevo.

Located right on the tram line in the heart of Sarajevo, Tito46 has an open courtyard on the first floor with lots of plush couches to lay on. Upstairs, the dorm rooms are spacious enough for an 8-bed to not feel cramped. However, only two bathrooms makes for some waiting time. They like to tout a tour of the Sarajevo tunnel for €15. Look around and price compare before you go though.

Dorms are very small, everyone on top of each other. They get very hot in summer and any noise in the building can be heard throughout. If anyone snores, good luck sleeping! The communal space is full most mornings with ppl waiting to check in or ppl passed out from party the night before. The toilet situation in the hostel is painful, sometimes literally as on a number of occasions I found it quicker to go McDonald's than wait in the hostel!! The bathrooms are very average.

• 12th Aug 2013

it was perfect...unexpected to honest :) thank you tito 46!

That hostel has everything, including fifa for lazy days;). Siimply great!

Cool hostel, everything you could ask for really.. nice indoor and outdoor common spaces, good dorms, central location, friendly staff.

Great location and comfortable hostel. Good kitchen and common room/garden. Only tricky thing is you're forever queuing for the shower and toilet. Only three bathrooms in the whole place.

전체적인 만족도는 좋았습니다 유적지와 가깝고 터미널에서 도보로20분정도