Tito46 Reviews

Kichen/common room were locked and the staff were never there to unlock it for you. Even when you called like they asked they didn't answer. Very frustrating. We bought food to cook for breakfast and dinner a couldn't cook on any occasion. Good location and price, we were the only ones there, I imagine season it will be a lot better.

This was the worst hostel ever. The staff was ignorant and unfriendly. I asked about the laundry but the machine was broken. They told me they will tell me when it's fixed but apparently it was fixed and no one told me about it. The bathroom was disgusting. The morning I left I tried to go to eat breakfast and leave the keys but the door to reception was locked. I called them and the cleaning lady came in 45 minutes and let me in. None of the staff. I mean I stood at the hallway for 45 minutes

• 13th May 2015
  • Finland

I think its good value for money..staff are very nice and helpful, big kitchen and balcony where you can enjoy in cooking and relaxing...

• 5th Apr 2015

location excellent.,good wi-fi, staff very friendly...

• 1st Apr 2015

Great location u dont need a cab to go around coz its near almost everything,the staff are super friendly and helpful they gave us incredible advices for resturant and activities,and i feel im a member of the family here love the place

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • Kuwait

it was low season but hostel is very cozy place...

• 26th Feb 2015

Very quiet place probably because of low season ,clean, comfortable and very fast wi-fi.Good value for money.

• 24th Feb 2015

See you in summer again, pretty good hostel...

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Croatia

Low season, but very clean hostel and in the city center. Woman at the reception is giving very helpful information about the city and what to do, rooms are comfortable....will be back soon, Sarajevo is a great city.

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Slovenia

very clean, comfortable and quiet...helpful staff, be back soon.

• 28th Jan 2015

It was just ok for a couple of nights. I paid 12€ per night for an individual room so very cheap and the room was in rather good conditions. The cleanliness of the common parts, especially kitchen and bathroom really needs to be improved. It was apparently the end of the peak season with very few people in the hostel. I got the feeling that staff was tired and did not want to make any effort to maintain the place clean or be nice and helpful with the guests. However it is well located and quiet.

Good location, small lockers for valuables provided, kitchen, TV, old computers for use, very friendly and helpful staff, maps. Downsides- bathrooms weren't great, lockers don't fit luggage, common room was VERY loud in the middle of the night (I woke up at 4-5am due to loud conversation despite wearing ear plugs...). Overall, I was happy here, especially with the staff.

Helpful staff and great location at the city centre. The only con was really low water pressure in the shower. After all had a really nice stay(3nights) and great value for money!

I stayed there only one night. It was a nice stay. The stairs which take to the entrance of the hostel were really dirty. More knowledge about how to get around the city from the receptionists would be nice. I would recommend this hostel.

The facilities are OK, but the bathrooms should have a place to hang clothes. Nice Kitchen and great Terrace and Common room. The cleanless is the worst because they change the beds but forget to clean under the beds. You can tones of dust underneath. All sum up it's a nice place to go.

unhappy that reception didnt open until 8 - early bus meant i didnt get my key deposit back

• 1st Aug 2014

what a say...perfect location,internet internet excellent....would recommend definitely...

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Estonia

Great location and good value, we had a very informative tour to the tunnel museum with a member of staff which I would definitely recommend. Nice sofa/lounge area and facilities to make tea and coffee.

Decent Hostel located in the main city center of Sarajevo. But bedrooms are really small without any space to leave your backpack. Good kitchen and good security, but it lacked a little bit more of a cleaning and an extra bathroom. Good place to stay after all.

Hostel was allright, but lacks a bit of atmosphere.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7