Tito46 Reviews

This was the worst hostel ever. The staff was ignorant and unfriendly. I asked about the laundry but the machine was broken. They told me they will tell me when it's fixed but apparently it was fixed and no one told me about it. The bathroom was disgusting. The morning I left I tried to go to eat breakfast and leave the keys but the door to reception was locked. I called them and the cleaning lady came in 45 minutes and let me in. None of the staff. I mean I stood at the hallway for 45 minutes

• 13th May 2015
  • Finland

Great location u dont need a cab to go around coz its near almost everything,the staff are super friendly and helpful they gave us incredible advices for resturant and activities,and i feel im a member of the family here love the place

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • Kuwait

it was low season but hostel is very cozy place...

• 26th Feb 2015

Very quiet place probably because of low season ,clean, comfortable and very fast wi-fi.Good value for money.

• 24th Feb 2015

This is one of the best hostels i have stayed, employies are very kind and helpful ready to help you in any situation. Hostel is in the center od the city , main street with a big terrace. Soon be back to Sarajevo.

• 23rd Feb 2015

See you in summer again, pretty good hostel...

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Croatia

Low season, but very clean hostel and in the city center. Woman at the reception is giving very helpful information about the city and what to do, rooms are comfortable....will be back soon, Sarajevo is a great city.

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Slovenia

very clean, comfortable and quiet...helpful staff, be back soon.

• 28th Jan 2015