Toc Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Calle Miguel Mañara 18-22, Seville, Spain

One of the best hostels I've stayed in facilities wise, they had everything. Doors were keyless entry (by fingerprint) very cool! Staff very friendly and helpful. The only issue in my room was that when I showered the drain was blocked so I kicked the silver cover off in the drain and there was a disgusting amount of hair in the drain. It was horrible. I left a note for the cleaner- whether they got it or not and cleaned it would be another thing. Other than that highly recommend it!

This is a phenomenal hostel. Basically run like a hotel, in the sense that towels are changed and the rooms cleaned every day, but it still costs what a hostel should. The built-in beds with lights and chargers, along with chargers IN the lockers and the fingerprint scanners by the door lend themselves to a futuristic feel. The staff is pretty great mostly.The downsides: The social area is in the basement and not THAT much socializing happens. Also the kitchen doesn't have almost any equipment.

The strangest hostel you'll ever stay in - feels more like an upmarket hotel than a hostel. One entrance is through an overpriced restaurant, and the other entrance is through an overpriced bar, so it feels very awkward trudging in with a large backpack. The staff are very friendly but comically unhelpful. It was comfortable, well-located and well-priced, but I would recommend staying somewhere less impersonal.

Amazing! Definitely more like a hotel than a hostel. It was nice to shower in a bathroom that was actually clean and modern. The bedrooms have plenty of space, privacy and large lockers for your bags. It's not a party hostel though so if you are wanting to meet a whole bunch of drinkers here is not the place to stay, I used it as a break inbetween the party

This place should be a hotel. It's amazing. Was such a treat on my holiday. Comfy air conditioned great wifi brand new. Theatre etc etc. stay here

It was awesome!!!

Really new and modern hostel. Located right in the middle of all the main sites. Seville has really tiny alleys so using their directions would be a challenge. Just get some wifi and put the address in and it will lead you right there. Cool movie room. Great showers. They do have a pubcrawl for €12 and cheap breakfast. Connected to a good restaurant. I would come back if I was in seville. Ended up booking another night

I stayed on here on recommendation by a friend who told me I wouldn't regret it. He couldn't have been more right. This place was perfect! It was right in the center of the city, and the staff was so helpful! They recommended loads of places and sights to see, which was great since I had no idea where I should go. It was also the most comfortable bed I've slept in in all of Europe! My roommates were friendly and I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay! 10/10 would recommend to everyone!

• 18th Jul 2014

The best hostel that I have ever been! Keep on going like that, it's perfect! :)

YOU MUST STAY HERE IF VISITING SEVILLA. amazing party hostel, amazing location, beautiful hostel. Felt like I was on the show "The Real World"

Brand new hostel, incredible location, staff and facilities. Best hostel I have stayed in for my entire around the world trip. Extended our stay in Seville from 1 night to 3!

Very nice, clean and brand new hostel. It is not a party hostel, but us a good place to relax and take a vacation within your vacation. Two of my girlfriends and myself were in a six bed alone for all three nights. The facilities are very nice

• 8th Jul 2014

Cleanest hostel Ive ever stayed in, great wifi, security and value for money. Directions were really useful and was an absolute pleasure to stay. Will come back 100%.

• 7th Jul 2014

Really enjoyed my stay here, the location is unbeatable and the rooms have fingerprint access. I felt like a secret agent everytime I entered my dorm - need I say anymore!

A fantastic hostel. Brand new, so everything was in pristine condition. Excellent bathroom facilities in the rooms, along with spacious security lockers and air conditioning. The beds were comfortable and equiped with built-in reading light, outlets, and a useful pocket to store a book, reading-glasses, phone, etc. Everything was very clean. The movie room and elevators were nice perks; however, a larger, more ergonomic kitchen would have been nice. Great location, near the historic landmarks.

We had a great stay at TOC. Great location, within easy walking distance to everything in Seville. The beds were super comfy. Nice big clean modern bathrooms. Loved the power sockets in the lockers. Staff were very informative and helpful. Would definantly stay here again and reccomend it to friends.

Gorgeous hostel, high security (you use your fingerprint to get into the room and they have secure lockers), very friendly staff, great location, adorable outdoor patio and comfortable beds. This was definitely my favourite of the five hostels I stayed in during my trip.

Very good hostel; SUPER MODERN and luxurious! Seemed as if I stayed in a 5 star hostel version of a hotel! They had fingerprint-scanned keys and everything was kept clean.

세비야 대성당 옆 위치도 굿! 개인 사물함(안에 콘센트o). 침대(개인 독서등. 콘센트. 수납함o) 에어컨도 빵빵해서 진짜 좋았어요. 화장실. 세면대. 샤워실이 다 분리되어있어 더 편했어요. 추천합니다!

Great Hostel in the very city center of Sevilla, nice atmosphere and staff, very clean!

• 27th Jun 2014