Toc Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Calle Miguel Mañara 18-22, Seville, Spain

The hostel looks very nice in the hall, but the bathrooms in the room aren't as pretty and clean. The fridge is really really small so there nit much that fits in. However, the location is perfect and the security is great.

Our room was extremely dirty. But overall we had a great time

Excellent location, smart organization of the space, even electrical socket inside the locker (although I did not use it, big plus for that!). Nice café downstairs with reasonable prices. Fingerprint system could work better, but it is a really good idea, as I do not have to worry about the keys or access card. One of my favourite hostels, will be my first choice whenever I go to Sevilla.

Everything was good,except shower room was a bit dirty

Great location and outside area is lovely. Sleeping area was very clean and had socket, light and somewhere to put glasses/valuables etc. Provision of shower gel in dispenser was a nice touch. Hated check in and waiting to ask questions with staff. Enquiries took ages as check-in process is long and slow. Didn't like that all of the entrances to dorms were via your fingerprint - didn't have a choice though (would never usually submit my info to a biometric system in a foreign country.

Place was extremely modern and was beautiful!

Amazing value for price and prime location in the Santa Cruz neighborhood, two steps away from the palace and the cathedral.

Our stay at TOC was amazing. I loved the location, it's right in the center of the city. We had a view of the Indian Archives and the Cathedral from our window and all the touristic locations were at walking distance from our place. The staff was excellent, they gave us incredible restaurant recommendations and helped us find our way back to the airport. The beds were VERY comfortable and we had our own private space, with a night light and an outlet. All in all the rooms are well equipped.

If you are looking for a hostel don't stay here. The place is advertised as a hostel but in fact is a hotel with bunkbeds. Upon arrival I didn't even get a map/tourist information, I had to get that from a fellow traveler. You cannot cook in the kitchen, and I feel that is a necessity for a hostel. But great location!

Love the hostel, however no kitchen to cook food is hard. I also think the rooms were quite hot, air con said it was on but i think it was broken. Staff were amazing and atmosphere were great. Great central areas to relax.

• 20th Apr 2015

Great and brand new hostel situated in the heart of Sevilla. Rooms were really nice, everything is brand new and modern. It even has a cinema room for watching movies late at night. The staff was always very friendly and helpful. The bar serves very good food (GO FOR THE TAPAS) at incredibly low prices. Would totally recommend!

Location couldn't be any more perfect. Also, who needs keys when you have fingerprint scanners

Great location. Could have been cleaner.

modern hostel, very nice. friendly staff. the only bad thing was breakfast, it's definitely not worth 4 euros. apart from that, I firmly reccomend this hostel, in the very heart of the city.

My review is "excellent" because the hostel really deserves it! great design, english speaking staff, finger print System for unlocking the door. The price was a little bit high but ok. The standards were high too. Keep going you people!

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Albania

The best hostel of every trips that i did in my life.... incroyable!

It felt more like I was staying at a hotel. I defiantly like using my finger print in stead of a key to get into the room, I never had to worry about having the room key. The only thing is I wished the wifi worked better in the rooms.

I loved it. This place is by far the best hostel i stayed.

The staff especially were so so nice, perfect location, very comfortable beds and nice space in the dorms.

Amazing location, less than a minute walk to Alcazar, rooms overlooking Seville cathedral (next door) and short stroll to Plaza Espana. Very modern and well designed with biometric access (your fingerprints open your dorm). Handy lockers with lock hire. Wonderful built in bunks so you have a privacy screen when sleeping and can't feel movement of person above/below you. Communal area a bit unwelcoming, but clean and functional and option of nice tapas bar integral to hostel building.

« first « Prev 1 2 3