Toc Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Calle Miguel Mañara 18-22, Seville, Spain

The location was really excellent!! I was able to see the large letters TOC on the windowwhen I arrived at the cathedral. Well, it depends on which direction you come from. The only bad thing was, the light turns on by the sensor, but it turn off very quickly. So I need to keep moving my hands or heads to turn it on when I'm taking a shower or wash my face. Other facilities were worth the price!!

The hostel is so nice with good interior design and cleanliness. I love every detail and function. also movie room :) and especially bed in the dorm. Staff is nice and friendly just not so friendly compare with my experience from other hostels in Spain. But she is so kind and helpful! I wish the hostel had more activities like pub crawl or hostel party so i can make friends :) anyway i strongly recommend everybody to stay this hostel and will come back here ;)

Fantastic place. Staff were very helpful. Near the Cathedral. You could even walk to the bus terminal.

This is a nice and modern hostel but the kitchen is not functional. You cannot cook there so if you are the make your own food kind of traveler, just choose another hostel. Besides that it is a really good hostel. It is like 1 minute from the cathedral and I liked the finger print door because I did not have to worry about the key anymore. On the other side the fingerprint thingie doesn't always work and I had to go down a couple of times to call someone for the reception to let me in my room.

The hostel is fine if you don't plan on cooking anything. Their stovetop burners are broken and they aren't dojng anything to fix them. All you've got for food prep is a microwave. The rooms are nice though.

I stayed just one night. but it's very lucky that I stayed here. very friendly staff & comfort facility etc... the best hostel I'd ever stayed!.

• 9th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

TOC hostel was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The staff is great and super friendly, the location could not be better (!!!!) and the rooms are spacious and clean. Really good value for money, and I am SO staying there again in the future! Thanks x

Good for a "chain hostel". Very clean but also clinical- so not very homey but dorms were fantastic, great beds, showers etc. kitchen facilities would help and a communal lounge area for hostel dwellers that isn't the connecting public cafe/bar. Not great to meet people at.

The best hostel I have stayed at so far. With friendly staff, great location and a reasonable price, I definitely recommend this hostel. Whilst the finger scanning facility to get into the room is pretty cool, aside from the well styled rooms and the great location, the features I appreciated most were the fact that each bed in the room it's own plug socket to charge your phone, and the good wifi available in the room.

Really high tech which is pretty interesting, but terrible mattresses and no atmosphere.

Thanks for having great time in there althought just one night . I will recommend this hostel to my friends!!

Toc is a very stylish, clean, new hostel with good facilities. There are a few drawbacks. Mainly that the Wi-Fi only works reliably in the lobby and that there is not much opportunity for social interaction with other guests.

Very beautiful Youth Hostel ! Modern, clean, welcoming and with all facilties. I spent a very good time at this place !

It was by far the nicest hostel Ive ever stayed at...clean rooms and the nooks are perfect because you've got your own light and you don't feel like you are bothering anyone when you have it on in the middle of the night or whatever! Only thing about he showers when you are in a mixed dorm it's kind of awkward because there isn't a door when you come out so there really isn't anywjere to chane back into your clothes except the shower itself...but really that's my only complaint. WORTH A STAY!!

• 20th Oct 2014

One of the cleanest hostels I have ever stayed in. They even had a biometric room key. Excellent location right next to the cathedral in the heart of old town.

Absolutely central! Location is the best possible. The conditions of the hostel make it feel like an hotel! Quality/Price rate is incredibly good!

Great rooms. Staff were a bit annoyed if they had to answer a question.

Amazing security (fingerprint room entry, and they delete your prints after you leave, I asked), a fantastic location, clean, the only hard part about this place was finding it since Seville doesn't seem to post street signs. That said, the hostel itself does post signs well so that's a problem with the city, not the hostel. When I was there I didn't see a whole lot of people hanging out in the common areas, but I did meet people in my room. I'd stay here again.

A modern hostel. Good place to live.

This place ooses quality but is no Hostel in the true since. It is more a hotel than a hostel..the beds were 1st class and so were the showers. The towels were quality. It lacked some basic things like curtains around the beds, more hanging space , and a space to dress. The rooms are crammed with beds and no room to move. The staff mostly friendly have little knowledge nor time to spend with their guests to explain basic tourist requirements. It also seems they do not want people using kitch

« first « Prev 1 2 3