Toc Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Calle Miguel Mañara 18-22, Seville, Spain

modern hostel, very nice. friendly staff. the only bad thing was breakfast, it's definitely not worth 4 euros. apart from that, I firmly reccomend this hostel, in the very heart of the city.

My review is "excellent" because the hostel really deserves it! great design, english speaking staff, finger print System for unlocking the door. The price was a little bit high but ok. The standards were high too. Keep going you people!

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Albania

It felt more like I was staying at a hotel. I defiantly like using my finger print in stead of a key to get into the room, I never had to worry about having the room key. The only thing is I wished the wifi worked better in the rooms.

I loved it. This place is by far the best hostel i stayed.

The staff especially were so so nice, perfect location, very comfortable beds and nice space in the dorms.

Amazing location, less than a minute walk to Alcazar, rooms overlooking Seville cathedral (next door) and short stroll to Plaza Espana. Very modern and well designed with biometric access (your fingerprints open your dorm). Handy lockers with lock hire. Wonderful built in bunks so you have a privacy screen when sleeping and can't feel movement of person above/below you. Communal area a bit unwelcoming, but clean and functional and option of nice tapas bar integral to hostel building.

Wow this hostel is Fabulous! It really puts uk ones to shame! We stayed in a 6 bed dorm which had separate sinks, shower and two toilets. The bunks were modern and clean with little pockets for phone etc (its the little touches!) THe staff were really friendly and helpful, it has a cool film room and an actual old bank vault downstairs, plus its really central. Would totally reccommend this place and stay here again myself.

The location is amazing.

Perfect location, everything is new and clean. I Would recommend this hostel anytime !

• 3rd Mar 2015

Very well-located hostel, right in the heart of Seville. The hostel itself is beautiful, though it doesn't have much ambiance if you're looking to party. The staff is friendly enough and they cleaned the rooms everyday.

The location is just amazing, and was the reason why I booked it. I was surprised how good the hostel looks, more like a hotel then a normal hostel. It's true that it lack a bit of atmosphere and real backpackers, as well there is no real kitchen. But everything else was super cool. The girl working at the desk, Tamara, was super helpful and kind.

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Serbia

Nice hostel, very well situated basically next door to the Cathedral and Alcazar in Seville. My 6-bed dorm was nice and clean, comfy beds, good showers. The bathroom light on motion sensors were a bit annoying. Breakfast was 4 Euro, but I didn't try it. Nice little lounge, cafe area in the downstairs. Great spot, would stay there again! Staff was very helpful.

Perfect location. Cheery, helpful staff. Great room facilities - big locker, beds each have a power socket and pockets to store small items. Cons - the 6 bed dorm I stayed in could use a door on the bathroom as the first person up wakes everyone due to the automatic light and noise from the shower. Air con was also very noisy.

Great location and close to the major attractions in town. Staff were great. The room I checked in was dirty so I checked with the staff and they really cleaned up the room, plus an apology. I really appreciated their effort to make up their mistakes. No hanger in the shower, but overall, I enjoyed my stay.

Very modern and clean. Just not a great social atmosphere. The beds are very private and have their own powerpoint and reading light. Bit steep for 4euro breakfast - much cheaper elsewhere.

Overall, TOC hostel was pretty good. The beds and the covers were so comfy that you slept like a baby after a long night. You don't need a key to enter your room so you can forget about having to make a deposit for it which is great. They also offer a free tour which turned out to be great. Don't get excited for the free sangria though because it's literally the size of a shot glass haha. I would definitely stay here over and over again. It's also right in the center of Seville.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Honduras

Really nice place with perfect location and awesome facilities. Newly started, so atmosphere is not there yet.

This hostel was beyond my expectations. Would recommend it to anyone.

The place is wright in the center of old town. Very good atmosphere. Very nice place. Clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend it to everyone

Really great hostel. Probably the best I've stayed in. Super super clean. Great staff that are really helpful. Close to everything (you're a 2 min walk from the giralda). High tech fingerprint scanners to get into the building. Great atmosphere and community. Definitely staying here again whenever I'm back in Andalucia.