Toc Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Calle Miguel Mañara 18-22, Seville, Spain

My room was quite dirty particularly the shower. It had hair and dust all in the corners. At first I thought it was just from the other girls but even after the room was cleaned it was still there. Also, the shower door has a crack between it and the floor where water from the shower gets through, our floor was always very wet and we had to wear shoes all the time. When I checked in no one told me about any of the activities you offered and I didn't know they existed till I saw them while leavin

We absolutely loved this hostel. The rooms were nice and modern, clean, comfy and very spacious. The location was really good as we were so close to everything. Good value for money and definitely made our stay in Sevilla even better. Free walking tour was good, slightly on the long side but Meddi was very entertaining. Would return here if we stayed in Sevilla again!

TOC was a great location. It's right beside La Cathedral and walking distance to all the major tourist attractions. The staff were very friendly. Room was clean, bed had own power outlet and was very comfortable. The negatives were that the breakfast wasn't very good and I didn't meet many people to go out with and have fun.

We heard great things about this hostel and it lived up to our expectations! Perfect location but no breakfast included. This hostel is very quiet because the streets around are pedestrians only!! Two showers and a seperate toilet cubicle was perfet for a shared room (6 mixed). I would just add a hook to hang clothes in the shower cubicles :). Overall it was one of my favorite hostels ever!! Thanks for a very comfy stay!

I'm doing a Eurotrip through many countries in Europe and stayed in many hostels along the way but I have to say that TOC Seville was the best and I would come back again any second if given the opportunity! The location of the hostel was perfect, the facilities were very clean and the hostel staff was extremely nice and helpful all together!! (Eliane was extremely kind altogether, and helpful sorting out room problems upon arrival, and Gustavo and Steffi both helped me navigate the city!)

• 3rd Aug 2015

Toc Hostel Sevilla has everything you need & want. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly, and it's crazy clean and comfortable. Highly HIGHLY recommend!!!

Not really that impressed with the staff. Not enough information when checking in, felt very rushed.. like we had to ask them a lot of general questions. Where we are on the map, towels, bar crawl, spots to go. Staff didn't make you feel excited to be there. Although was clean, and kept well.

More like a hotel than the normal hostel. Nice little bedareas with a little privacy due to the small walls. Had bed lamps and outlets by the bed.

Most beautiful hostel I've ever stayed in. Impeccably clean and beautiful rooms/facilities. Not the most conducive to meeting other travelers but an absolutely lovely stay for travelers of all types.

Perfect location and very helpful staff. Very cozy and trendy. I would recommend to have breakfast at the tapas restaurant instead of the actual hostel - 4 euros is a bit much for what they offered! Pub crawls and free walking tours organized by the hostel. We were very lucky for the price: 50 euros a night instead of 140! So definitely worth the price. The air conditioning was a bit too cold for my girlfriend, but considering the extreme heat (we were there in July), it was actually quite fine.

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in!! I was so impressed by this place that I will return to Seville for this hostel alone! :) The staff were so nice to us. I came and had booked one bed but then my friend had joined me in the end so they made another reservation for us. It was vey kind. The young girls who were working there were really friendly! As for the room... What can I say? Spectacular! We had an outdoor shower with a view of the Giralda!!!! Can you get any better?? :)

It's very nice and clean, the staff it's fiendly and they have a really fun FREE tour I really like it. So I do recommend this hostel and besides it just 2 minutes walk from The cathedral

Excellent location, easy to find and close to the sights and metro/tram stations. Very clean and modern facilities. Helpful staff.

• 24th Jul 2015

This is one of the best hostels I have seen. It's really central in Seville (just behind the cathedral). Everything is modern. The rooms are clean - the 8 bed dorm has two showers and two toilets. They were both clean. You have a locker in your room. Remember a padlock! There is a laundry room to wash and dry clothes. There is a luggage room. Basically everything you might need - there's even a starbucks opposite... Definitely recommend this hostel if you go to seville!

• 23rd Jul 2015

This is the second TOC hostel that I stayed at on this trip and would 100% recommend it! The staff are friendly and very helpful, and we had no trouble checking out and calling a cab when we left at 6am. The lockers are spacious and some (though not all) even had outlets in them so you could charge your phone if you chose to leave it at the hostel during the day. Overall I would say it was worth my money and I quite enjoyed my two night stay.

A great hostel, one of the best I've stayed at. Only bad thing was that the air conditioning in the room was really cold and couldn't be changed to less cold and that the other bathroom's lock was broken.

Lovely hostel! Great location, within walking distance of everything. Huge lockers for each person. Nice communal areas. Don't have to remember your key when you leave the room with the finger print access. But mine didn't work on a number of occasions which was annoying. As with previous reviews, limited privacy with the showers but overall, such a nice hostel that I'm staying in the Madrid one soon - should have discounts available for returning guests!

Best location, best facilities, so clean and modern and just perfect. Everything was so nice and the staff were friendly too. Would definitely come back!!

Nicest hostel I have stayed in. Great location right next to some of the best attractions in Sevilla. All of the rooms/facilities are very clean. Not the best place to meet other people.

Excellent hotel and extremely comfortable beds however the showers lacked any hooks/shelves to hang your clothes.

« first « Prev 1 2 3