Toc Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Calle Miguel Mañara 18-22, Seville, Spain

Nice hostel, very well situated basically next door to the Cathedral and Alcazar in Seville. My 6-bed dorm was nice and clean, comfy beds, good showers. The bathroom light on motion sensors were a bit annoying. Breakfast was 4 Euro, but I didn't try it. Nice little lounge, cafe area in the downstairs. Great spot, would stay there again! Staff was very helpful.

Perfect location. Cheery, helpful staff. Great room facilities - big locker, beds each have a power socket and pockets to store small items. Cons - the 6 bed dorm I stayed in could use a door on the bathroom as the first person up wakes everyone due to the automatic light and noise from the shower. Air con was also very noisy.

Great location and close to the major attractions in town. Staff were great. The room I checked in was dirty so I checked with the staff and they really cleaned up the room, plus an apology. I really appreciated their effort to make up their mistakes. No hanger in the shower, but overall, I enjoyed my stay.

Very modern and clean. Just not a great social atmosphere. The beds are very private and have their own powerpoint and reading light. Bit steep for 4euro breakfast - much cheaper elsewhere.

Overall, TOC hostel was pretty good. The beds and the covers were so comfy that you slept like a baby after a long night. You don't need a key to enter your room so you can forget about having to make a deposit for it which is great. They also offer a free tour which turned out to be great. Don't get excited for the free sangria though because it's literally the size of a shot glass haha. I would definitely stay here over and over again. It's also right in the center of Seville.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Honduras

Really nice place with perfect location and awesome facilities. Newly started, so atmosphere is not there yet.

This hostel was beyond my expectations. Would recommend it to anyone.

The place is wright in the center of old town. Very good atmosphere. Very nice place. Clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend it to everyone

Really great hostel. Probably the best I've stayed in. Super super clean. Great staff that are really helpful. Close to everything (you're a 2 min walk from the giralda). High tech fingerprint scanners to get into the building. Great atmosphere and community. Definitely staying here again whenever I'm back in Andalucia.

It was so so

• 30th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

I was at TOC towice and the cleanliness was good, but this time I am really disappointed of lack of cleanliness.

I only stayed one night at Toc Hostel but it was great! The staff was very nice and answered any question I had. Also, compared to other hostels it was very clean! Every bed had a locker and you could buy a lock for 5 euros (which would be returned to you when you returned the lock). The hostel is also right next to many of the tourist sights so you can walk everywhere without having to take a bus or taxi. Overall, Toc Hostel is a great place to stay if you are going to be in Sevilla, Spain!

• 19th Jan 2015

The location was really excellent!! I was able to see the large letters TOC on the windowwhen I arrived at the cathedral. Well, it depends on which direction you come from. The only bad thing was, the light turns on by the sensor, but it turn off very quickly. So I need to keep moving my hands or heads to turn it on when I'm taking a shower or wash my face. Other facilities were worth the price!!

The hostel is so nice with good interior design and cleanliness. I love every detail and function. also movie room :) and especially bed in the dorm. Staff is nice and friendly just not so friendly compare with my experience from other hostels in Spain. But she is so kind and helpful! I wish the hostel had more activities like pub crawl or hostel party so i can make friends :) anyway i strongly recommend everybody to stay this hostel and will come back here ;)

Fantastic place. Staff were very helpful. Near the Cathedral. You could even walk to the bus terminal.

This is a nice and modern hostel but the kitchen is not functional. You cannot cook there so if you are the make your own food kind of traveler, just choose another hostel. Besides that it is a really good hostel. It is like 1 minute from the cathedral and I liked the finger print door because I did not have to worry about the key anymore. On the other side the fingerprint thingie doesn't always work and I had to go down a couple of times to call someone for the reception to let me in my room.

The hostel is fine if you don't plan on cooking anything. Their stovetop burners are broken and they aren't dojng anything to fix them. All you've got for food prep is a microwave. The rooms are nice though.

I stayed just one night. but it's very lucky that I stayed here. very friendly staff & comfort facility etc... the best hostel I'd ever stayed!.

• 9th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

TOC hostel was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The staff is great and super friendly, the location could not be better (!!!!) and the rooms are spacious and clean. Really good value for money, and I am SO staying there again in the future! Thanks x

Good for a "chain hostel". Very clean but also clinical- so not very homey but dorms were fantastic, great beds, showers etc. kitchen facilities would help and a communal lounge area for hostel dwellers that isn't the connecting public cafe/bar. Not great to meet people at.

« first « Prev 1 2 3