Toc Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Calle Miguel Mañara 18-22, Seville, Spain

Perfect location and very helpful staff. Very cozy and trendy. I would recommend to have breakfast at the tapas restaurant instead of the actual hostel - 4 euros is a bit much for what they offered! Pub crawls and free walking tours organized by the hostel. We were very lucky for the price: 50 euros a night instead of 140! So definitely worth the price. The air conditioning was a bit too cold for my girlfriend, but considering the extreme heat (we were there in July), it was actually quite fine.

It's very nice and clean, the staff it's fiendly and they have a really fun FREE tour I really like it. So I do recommend this hostel and besides it just 2 minutes walk from The cathedral

Excellent location, easy to find and close to the sights and metro/tram stations. Very clean and modern facilities. Helpful staff.

• 24th Jul 2015

This is one of the best hostels I have seen. It's really central in Seville (just behind the cathedral). Everything is modern. The rooms are clean - the 8 bed dorm has two showers and two toilets. They were both clean. You have a locker in your room. Remember a padlock! There is a laundry room to wash and dry clothes. There is a luggage room. Basically everything you might need - there's even a starbucks opposite... Definitely recommend this hostel if you go to seville!

• 23rd Jul 2015

This is the second TOC hostel that I stayed at on this trip and would 100% recommend it! The staff are friendly and very helpful, and we had no trouble checking out and calling a cab when we left at 6am. The lockers are spacious and some (though not all) even had outlets in them so you could charge your phone if you chose to leave it at the hostel during the day. Overall I would say it was worth my money and I quite enjoyed my two night stay.

A great hostel, one of the best I've stayed at. Only bad thing was that the air conditioning in the room was really cold and couldn't be changed to less cold and that the other bathroom's lock was broken.

Lovely hostel! Great location, within walking distance of everything. Huge lockers for each person. Nice communal areas. Don't have to remember your key when you leave the room with the finger print access. But mine didn't work on a number of occasions which was annoying. As with previous reviews, limited privacy with the showers but overall, such a nice hostel that I'm staying in the Madrid one soon - should have discounts available for returning guests!

Best location, best facilities, so clean and modern and just perfect. Everything was so nice and the staff were friendly too. Would definitely come back!!

Nicest hostel I have stayed in. Great location right next to some of the best attractions in Sevilla. All of the rooms/facilities are very clean. Not the best place to meet other people.

Excellent hotel and extremely comfortable beds however the showers lacked any hooks/shelves to hang your clothes.

Beds were nice and comfortable, facilities were kept clean as much as possible but could have some improvement. Location was great! It is right around the Alcazar and the Cathedral.

Great position and friendly staff

TOC hostel was modern, and like most of the other comments said - much like a boutique hotel! Rooms are nice, and well organized (one nice sized bed, and then a big locker for storage) although the bathroom part could use some renovations! There was no place to change, or undress before/after a shower, so it made things a bit tricky! Breakfast was a bust, I would suggest going to the in-house resto and ordering some food there! Cheaper and yummier! :)

The best location possible. The staff were always helpful with any enquiries. The room is big and feels more like a hotel than a hostel. Only downside here is the bathroom set up, with little privacy when you'd finished your shower and there was no dry area in the shower cubicle meaning drying off in the general bathroom area/entrance way to the room.

Poshest hostel I've stayed in, comfy beds. The only thing is the light in the open sink area turns on automatically and so when people come back at different times during the night it can disturb others.

staff are rally kind and good location!!! If I come seville again, I will use this hostel again!

I had a good night stay at this hostel. It has a good location and nice stuff. Safe and clean. The only problem I found was that the bed was not very comfortable.

The hostel looks very nice in the hall, but the bathrooms in the room aren't as pretty and clean. The fridge is really really small so there nit much that fits in. However, the location is perfect and the security is great.

This hostel was in a central & convenient location and was very trendy and decorated well, but it was not a social environment at all. It definitely felt more like a hotel than a hostel and not a good place for solo travelers.

Our room was extremely dirty. But overall we had a great time

« first « Prev 1 2 3