Toc Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Calle Miguel Mañara 18-22, Seville, Spain

This is a nice and modern hostel but the kitchen is not functional. You cannot cook there so if you are the make your own food kind of traveler, just choose another hostel. Besides that it is a really good hostel. It is like 1 minute from the cathedral and I liked the finger print door because I did not have to worry about the key anymore. On the other side the fingerprint thingie doesn't always work and I had to go down a couple of times to call someone for the reception to let me in my room.

The hostel is fine if you don't plan on cooking anything. Their stovetop burners are broken and they aren't dojng anything to fix them. All you've got for food prep is a microwave. The rooms are nice though.

I stayed just one night. but it's very lucky that I stayed here. very friendly staff & comfort facility etc... the best hostel I'd ever stayed!.

• 9th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

TOC hostel was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The staff is great and super friendly, the location could not be better (!!!!) and the rooms are spacious and clean. Really good value for money, and I am SO staying there again in the future! Thanks x

Thanks for having great time in there althought just one night . I will recommend this hostel to my friends!!

Toc is a very stylish, clean, new hostel with good facilities. There are a few drawbacks. Mainly that the Wi-Fi only works reliably in the lobby and that there is not much opportunity for social interaction with other guests.

It was by far the nicest hostel Ive ever stayed at...clean rooms and the nooks are perfect because you've got your own light and you don't feel like you are bothering anyone when you have it on in the middle of the night or whatever! Only thing about he showers when you are in a mixed dorm it's kind of awkward because there isn't a door when you come out so there really isn't anywjere to chane back into your clothes except the shower itself...but really that's my only complaint. WORTH A STAY!!

• 20th Oct 2014

One of the cleanest hostels I have ever stayed in. They even had a biometric room key. Excellent location right next to the cathedral in the heart of old town.

Great rooms. Staff were a bit annoyed if they had to answer a question.

Amazing security (fingerprint room entry, and they delete your prints after you leave, I asked), a fantastic location, clean, the only hard part about this place was finding it since Seville doesn't seem to post street signs. That said, the hostel itself does post signs well so that's a problem with the city, not the hostel. When I was there I didn't see a whole lot of people hanging out in the common areas, but I did meet people in my room. I'd stay here again.

A modern hostel. Good place to live.

This place ooses quality but is no Hostel in the true since. It is more a hotel than a hostel..the beds were 1st class and so were the showers. The towels were quality. It lacked some basic things like curtains around the beds, more hanging space , and a space to dress. The rooms are crammed with beds and no room to move. The staff mostly friendly have little knowledge nor time to spend with their guests to explain basic tourist requirements. It also seems they do not want people using kitch

Wouldn't recommend fo solo travellers. Very boring hostel. It's more like a hotwl reallyreally very new. The shower and toilet in our room is very small. Also not muchroom for bags. I probably wouldn't stay here again.

Very nice location and friendly staffs. Everything was great except babathrooms cus flore wet always after shower.

Good looking design hostel that is made to impress and feel hip. But the most important has bean forgotten comfy beds. The first bed got was worn and shaped as U, and was of low quality foam madras. The other bed was not that bad worn but still of low quality. Shame since the hostel is in quite area and have the possibility to offer good night sleep.

More a Hotel than a Hostel! Very nice. I would say perfect for groups, but when you travel alone and wanna meet people, you should perhaps take another Hostel

Gret location, clean, friendly staff and good wifi. Recommended.

• 20th Sep 2014

I love ToC. The best hostel I've stayed so far. The security impressed me! No need for keys or cards, just your finger! How convenient! And location was perfect! Close to everything you need to see while in Seville. I felt that the setting of the room and shower area was abit odd. If u are looking for a hostel to party or socialise, this is not it. That's the downside. I did not meet any other people. It's good to relax and have a good rest and be pampered :)

THE BEST HOSTEL I'VE EVER BEEN!! I was in 6 beds en suit. perfect location: 1min to go to the centre of the tourist atractions!! also Very newest beds and there are two shower booths and fresh towers. and!!! there is an AIR CONDITIONAL!!! I can't explain about the greatest experiences in this hostel!! You must book this hostel If u r looking for the hostel in sevllie!

it´s very nice hostel