Toc Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Calle Miguel Mañara 18-22, Seville, Spain

YOU MUST STAY HERE IF VISITING SEVILLA. amazing party hostel, amazing location, beautiful hostel. Felt like I was on the show "The Real World"

Brand new hostel, incredible location, staff and facilities. Best hostel I have stayed in for my entire around the world trip. Extended our stay in Seville from 1 night to 3!

Very nice, clean and brand new hostel. It is not a party hostel, but us a good place to relax and take a vacation within your vacation. Two of my girlfriends and myself were in a six bed alone for all three nights. The facilities are very nice

• 8th Jul 2014

Cleanest hostel Ive ever stayed in, great wifi, security and value for money. Directions were really useful and was an absolute pleasure to stay. Will come back 100%.

• 7th Jul 2014

A fantastic hostel. Brand new, so everything was in pristine condition. Excellent bathroom facilities in the rooms, along with spacious security lockers and air conditioning. The beds were comfortable and equiped with built-in reading light, outlets, and a useful pocket to store a book, reading-glasses, phone, etc. Everything was very clean. The movie room and elevators were nice perks; however, a larger, more ergonomic kitchen would have been nice. Great location, near the historic landmarks.

We had a great stay at TOC. Great location, within easy walking distance to everything in Seville. The beds were super comfy. Nice big clean modern bathrooms. Loved the power sockets in the lockers. Staff were very informative and helpful. Would definantly stay here again and reccomend it to friends.

Gorgeous hostel, high security (you use your fingerprint to get into the room and they have secure lockers), very friendly staff, great location, adorable outdoor patio and comfortable beds. This was definitely my favourite of the five hostels I stayed in during my trip.

Very good hostel; SUPER MODERN and luxurious! Seemed as if I stayed in a 5 star hostel version of a hotel! They had fingerprint-scanned keys and everything was kept clean.

세비야 대성당 옆 위치도 굿! 개인 사물함(안에 콘센트o). 침대(개인 독서등. 콘센트. 수납함o) 에어컨도 빵빵해서 진짜 좋았어요. 화장실. 세면대. 샤워실이 다 분리되어있어 더 편했어요. 추천합니다!

Great Hostel in the very city center of Sevilla, nice atmosphere and staff, very clean!

• 27th Jun 2014

Need some social events such as pub crawls to mingle with others.

Excellent Hostel. Seems a 5* Hotel. Very good location.

The hostel is a really modern one with great facilities. In my room (8 beds) we had 2 wc's, and 2 separate showers. The sink is open in the room. Very good hotel towels are provided. The rooms have lockers (bring your own lockpad!). The bed are not normal bunk beds but "built in" - see the pictures. Breakfast is not included, but cheap and good. The kitchen is not equipped in order that everyone cooks there, it's more to cook coffee, tea and small things. Location is just perfect!

This is more a shared dormitory style hotel than hostel. Very modern but stale atmosphere. Wifi service was substandard, I've never in my life come across such poor service. Yes, there was a computer in the basement to use instead, if you call a monitor on its own that. Staff were disinterested, unhelpful and some were downright rude. This place is ok to stay for a night if there is nowhere else to go, but no more than that. I would not recommend this place and would not stay here again.

toc hostel is brand new, super clean, and feels more like a cute boutique hotel than a hostel. they provided clean towels, shower gel, and had 2 ensuite showers and toilets for our 8 bed dorm. the sleeping space is like a little cubby with a plug available right by your head. It's a crazy good deal! walking distance from alfalfa for a fun night out.

A really modern and nice place. Perfect rooms, nice staff and good security. The only problem is the kitchen. They told me I can cook there... Yes I can if I have a pan or a some kitchen equipment in my backpack. So it is not equipped kitchen. And the kitcjen is not too practical. Anyway. A cool place for this money.

Looked like a boutique hotel. So chic! Perfect location next to the tourism office, trusted (free) banks, the cathedral, Alcazar & a bus stop to the airport. Rooms are organized, very clean & nicely decorated. I also had a view from the big windows. Huge lockers & they have free locks for rent. The staff really knew their stuff and planned my day when I knew NOTHING about Seville. Bar & restaurant downstairs if you didn't want to hunt for the cheap tapas place nearby. Iffy Wifi though.

I was pleasantly surprised. Toc's location is perfect, very close to church & Alcàzar, their terrace is in a quieter alley. I've read that the hostel might be a bit hard to socialize, but I did not experience that at all. The terrace is excellent for that. Rooms were cleaner than I've ever seen and modern. The pictures are true :). Staff will not bother you, but is helpful in case of questions. The finger tip locks are not perfect (yet) but I like it very much not to worry about the key.

This is not really a hostel, although it's advertised as much. It's more of a dormitory style hotel. The common area is all but abandoned, and all the rooms are closed off from each other. So don't count on meeting people here! But the beds were some of the nicest I've stayed on in any kind of hostel, so that is nice, and the location is excellent. But also don't expect any meaningful help from the girls who are at the front desk. They don't seem to know a single thing about Sevilla.

I couldn't fit everything I have to say in this box