Toco Tokyo Heritage Hostel Reviews

2-13-21 Shitaya Taitouku, Tokyo, Japan

If we had a lot of time to stay, We could something special experience T.T... We have to go to check out so feel so sorry about it. Everything was so wonderful :)

The best hostel ever. No kidding. I never write reviews and I just NEEDED to write one for them. They made me feel like I was not alone even though I was traveling by myself. Look no further: this is the place to be in Tokyo.

• 1st Jul 2015

The owners worked hard to make this hostel a beautiful place. I appreciated that and enjoyed being there. The staff was really great and made us feel welcomed. Facilities were comfortable and clean. Really, a perfect stay and definitely hope to come back.

We had a lovely stay, staff were very friendly and the hostel had a great atmosphere. We had a tasty breakfast while Marie made us feel very welcome and made great recommendations.

• 27th Mar 2015

the hostel is awesome cool , and the staff is very friendly and helpful . i would definitely come back again

• 25th Mar 2015
  • alex-d
  • China

Traditional housing, nice garden and bar, lovely staff, very very clean, good location - a great experience overall!

This is a great place to stay. The staff are amazing and it's close to the Tokyo Metro. The dorms were clean and had all of the amenities. The garden in the back is beautiful and tranquil. Make sure you try the food!

A very beautiful with an traditional feeling bout this hostel. It has a very traditional feel garden n a bar at night. E staff there r great. Super friendly, n polite. All of em r actually pretty cute. Nice quiet neighborhood.

BEST hostel have stayed at! The staff were fantastic, facilities were great. Such a cool vibe and the garden looks incredible!

Very traditional, not exactly overly welcoming to backpackers. As long as you are respectful you will be fine. It's a beautiful place, but they sort of assume that you understand Japanese culture. I was told not to do certain things, not because I was rude but purely because I didn't know any better. Was sort of a humiliating experience.

The staff were all amazing! So friendly and willing to help Very welcoming place, I'll be back in the future

• 2nd Mar 2015

I loved and missed Toco so much. Excellent staff and atmosphere. I met a lot of friends every night in the bar. I have a very happy time staying there. I would surely recommend my friends to stay there. I will come again. Love you all.

Toco is a great place and the staff is amazing ! The breakfast is great : freshly made Onigiri, don't miss it !

Great atmosphere, the staff were incredibly friendly and made you feel right at home. The hostel is just a stone throw away from the metro line so it was easy to travel around Tokyo from the Hostel. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here

Great hostel in a lovely old building. Atmosphere was amazing :)