Toco Tokyo Heritage Hostel Reviews

2-13-21 Shitaya Taitouku, Tokyo, Japan

Loved the place. Good experience of staying in a traditional Japanese house with a lovely garden in a middle of Tokyo. I got a free welcome drink in a bar which I was able to pick from the list that had cocktails as well. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I had a lovely chat with all of them. My room was in a second floor where windows were facing the garden. I would of loved it to stay longer.

Thank you so much. I had a really great time at the toco hostel, which is one of the best hostel I've ever stayed. I also work for a hostel at Jiufen, New Taipei City. The surrounding of the hostel I work for and the toco hostel is very similar, and you guys inspired me a lots. Thank you for giving me such a great experience.

One of the best hostel I've had the pleasure of staying at. Staff were amazingly accommodating and fun. Wished we had stayed longer to get to know them all.

In a old house,very trendy feel... Although there is no elevator, the staff is very helpful... Breakfast is very good,thanks It's a popular hostel, love to stayagain

I am only sad that I could stay for just 1 night. Thanks for a unexpectedly brilliant stay Toco! Keep doing what you're doing as its great.

Atmosphere here is really good, old traditional Japanese tatami. People are nice and you get a free drink for staying here. But only 2 bathrooms and curfew at midnight is pretty annoying. A bit of walking from the station. Probably won't stay here again but definitely give it a try if you want some Japanese style relaxation

Lovely traditional Japanese property; tastefully furnished; friendly, inviting, and helpful staff; great atmosphere; comfy beds My only complaint is that you have to purchase a padlock if you want to lock your stuff up. In my opinion, they should just provide one for free and ask for a small deposit upon check in.

If we had a lot of time to stay, We could something special experience T.T... We have to go to check out so feel so sorry about it. Everything was so wonderful :)

The best hostel ever. No kidding. I never write reviews and I just NEEDED to write one for them. They made me feel like I was not alone even though I was traveling by myself. Look no further: this is the place to be in Tokyo.

• 1st Jul 2015

The owners worked hard to make this hostel a beautiful place. I appreciated that and enjoyed being there. The staff was really great and made us feel welcomed. Facilities were comfortable and clean. Really, a perfect stay and definitely hope to come back.