Toco Tokyo Heritage Hostel Reviews

2-13-21 Shitaya Taitouku, Tokyo, Japan

Beyond incredible, I actually wanted to live there!

• 17th Nov 2014

fantastic place, friendly staff, value for money, tasty breakfast (try at least once), get building and history

Many friends of mine are wonder how can I find such traditional hostel in japan! It just takes a minute walk from metro to hostel, so I feel safe even I go back to hostel after 10 at night! The dorm is big enough for 6 girls and the bed is even large, soft even the pillow is not thick! The breadfast is worth trying! The staff is nice and good at english speaking! Free wifi is stable even I live in the second floor! Most suprisingly, it provides free cosmestic cotton, cotton sticks in our roo

• 4th Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

I have been there for 6 Days....It is the best hostel I have ever been. Excellent!

• 4th Nov 2014

Everythings are perfect , except they have only 2 shower room.

The best youth hostel in tokyo i've ever been to (it's the 5th youth hostel i'm testing in this city). A japanese style house hidden behind a usual building. Clean, secure, very well situated, a VERY friendly staff and access to internet with 2 PC (not only free wifi which is useless when you don't have any smartphone or computer with you)... I highly recommand this hostel!!!

This is a small but very unique hostel! Quite close to the Uguisudani Station for those travelling with a JR Pass, so you can get around via the Yamanote Line easily around Tokyo. Lots of places to eat nearby. The staff offer breakfast service for ¥300, and a free drink at the bar downstairs. Great place to stay.

1 2 Next » last »