Toco Tokyo Heritage Hostel Reviews

2-13-21 Shitaya Taitouku, Tokyo, Japan

I stayed in four hostels in Japan and this one is my favorite. The rooms have a traditional feel, and the views of the pond from the rooms are just gorgeous. I like that the hostel is not too big, making it easier to get to know your fellow travelers. I didn't get to go to the bar at night but I did enjoy the traditional Japanese breakfast the staff made for us guests, I highly recommend it. I had a very wonderful stay here!

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The atmosphere of a Japanese traditional house is super nice, considering it's just in the middle of the city. Location is pretty good - close to metro and JR line but not in the middle of the city - Shinjuku, Harajuku and Shibuya are about 40 min away. Nice facilities and nice staff. Too bad there are only 2 showers. However, very clean and convenient hostel. Would definitely stay there again.

It was the best hostel I have stay in Japan! Superb atmosphere and great staff! They makes all guests feel connected like a family! Like their breakfast too which is great with only 300 yen spent! Also love the bar that allows us to connect with the locals! Feeling a lot of energy here! The only bad thing is it takes 10 minutes to walk from Uguisudani Station but everything else is awesome! Simply the best!

The pictures and reviews of this place are no lie! This place was drop dead gorgeous and extremely easy to get to by the subway (Hibiya Line). The map they provide on their website was perfect and led me to find the place with ease. The staff was very attentive, nice, and extremely friendly. The bar always had friendly people in it and was a great place to socialize. The rooms were the perfect value and the entire house was simply beautiful. I cannot recommend this place enough!!

• 11th Sep 2014

Toco is a very nice and place to stay! The staff (mainly Japanese) is extremely friendly and helpful and in the bar it is also possible to get to know some locals, who like to come there. The location is also very near to the public transport, onsen, convenient store and the Asakusa and Ueno park.

1 2 Next » last »