Toco Tokyo Heritage Hostel Reviews

2-13-21 Shitaya Taitouku, Tokyo, Japan

This is the best hostel I've stayed in during my trip to Japan. I loved the style of the traditional house and the security was brilliant, there are big draws for everyone under the bed where you can store all your luggage and lock it with a padlock. I loved the bar and the atmosphere was great, getting to meet local people and other travellers as well. The staff were brilliant. I'd highly recommend this hostel it's a great experience. One of the best hostels I've stayed in, ever

An excellent traditional style small hostel, very close to the subway. If you want somewhere relaxed in Tokyo when you first land this is perfect. The staff are very helpful and nice, and really make the place. Also the ramen place down the road is the best I've had I Japan so far!

The staff at Toco are superb!! I highly recommend, especially for l

I only stayed here one night, which was such a shame! The atmosphere was so great - somehow more sophisticated and mature than a backpacker's hostel, they were lovely to talk to and offered me tea when I arrived, they helped me with everything I needed, they even gave me a welcome drink at the bar that night! I met some great people and could sleep very well that night. I will DEFINITELY stay again and I will recommend this to anyone looking to stay in Tokyo!

1 2 3 Next » last »