Toco Tokyo Heritage Hostel Reviews

2-13-21 Shitaya Taitouku, Tokyo, Japan

An excellent traditional style small hostel, very close to the subway. If you want somewhere relaxed in Tokyo when you first land this is perfect. The staff are very helpful and nice, and really make the place. Also the ramen place down the road is the best I've had I Japan so far!

The staff at Toco are superb!! I highly recommend, especially for l

I only stayed here one night, which was such a shame! The atmosphere was so great - somehow more sophisticated and mature than a backpacker's hostel, they were lovely to talk to and offered me tea when I arrived, they helped me with everything I needed, they even gave me a welcome drink at the bar that night! I met some great people and could sleep very well that night. I will DEFINITELY stay again and I will recommend this to anyone looking to stay in Tokyo!

Great staff, fun bar and common area in the evenings. It's located in a nice little area and close enough to the station. The traditional feel of the place made it really unique. The bathrooms are farther from the bedrooms than at most other places, but overall Toco is a great place to stay.

Excellent hostel. Very homely, very clean and the staff are just so nice!! Will definitely stay again if I return to Tokyo.

Location is 1 minute walk from Iriya station, very easy to find. Staff is very helpful and very cheerful even when we arrive at 10 PM. Bath is closed at midnight but we can manage to arrive at hostel at 10 PM and then had shower. Reading materials about travelling was placed near waiting room for shower so it was not boring at all. Room was neat, comfortable and warm. One of the staff, Mia-san help us sewing my friend's wool sweater which was broken. Will stay here again if I come back in Tokyo

1 2 3 Next » last »