Tokyo Star Reviews

Vodoprovodnaya 1, Odessa, Ukraine

the staff is very friendly.Tho room is small,but clean,with internet and shower inside,its enough if u need to sleep somewhere for a few nights

• 16th Dec 2013
  • Angola

i would likrly recommend this Hotel to all my friends,very cheap and comfortable

• 15th Dec 2013
  • Azerbaijan

-nice location -sweet reception girls,helpful -free wifi -breakfast -nice people in the Hotel

• 26th Oct 2013
  • Russia

its was OK.Nice staff,friendly and helpfull girls.the room was small but for me its enough

• 15th Oct 2013
  • Ukraine

Near the railway station, the staff speaks English, cheap and safely. Room without window :)

• 16th Aug 2013
  • Poland

Some of the rooms are really so small, that you have to sit on your bed to be able to close the door. MAttress was mouldy, but the rest sort of clean. NO WINDOWS in some of the rooms! The stuff is not welsoming really or amiley, but that is Ukraine (sadly). At least they were ok with us cutting our stay down to on night only. It is cheap and on a good location if you come via train. All bigger rooms looked ok though (windows).

• 1st Aug 2013
  • Czech Republic

The staff doesn’t know how well to communicate in English Not the proper hostel for travelers, it’s more a cheap hotel for locals The atmosphere in the hostel is quite “bad mood” The staff is very impolite and incompetent, they forgot my check-out day and I was bother in the previous day during sleepl

Traveling with my sister and bff so it was okay but the space between the bunk beds was almost non-existent. We had to turn sideways to get between the bunk beds, our shoulders didn't fit. We got there at 11:30pm (train delay) and they had cancelled our reservation at 11 which sucked and they didn't count our deposit but it's literally 5 minutes away from the train station - could not be better located. Also have a super convenient store that has good hours so that you buy/paper plates.

Econom class is really small but if you`ll pay 20 grivnas more they will give you comfort room

• 8th Jul 2013
  • Ukraine

The rooms are small but really comfortable.It has own A/C,TV ,internet wireless,toilet anb bla-bla-bla.Its a really cheap.The rooms are not noisy.they also have a Buffet in Hotel.The staff are helpfull and smily

• 8th Jun 2013
  • Ukraine

Its a really the cheapest Hotel in Odessa,i am talking about rooms with private bathroom.Single bed is enough big even for two.

• 6th Jun 2013

Its very very small, but for this money its quite good! And location! 6/10

It is cheap. The room is very poor only two beds and a fridge. The bathroom is more a bath corner. You get what you paid for. BUT THE SERVICE IS SO BAD! We arrived very late but the woman in charge demanded that we went with all our stuff to get an ATM even though we could paid everything cash but a 100,- and go in the morning. They barely speak English and they are in general very rude! And it seems to be that kind of place men brings women just for... I'll never go back!!!

• 2nd May 2013
  • Denmark

DO NOT STAY HERE! I Caught one of the staff member stealing money and shoes from my room. Her name is Oxana, she is the big girl. I asked for help and they pretend not to speak English, after a while she called security down and he told me this is Odessa, and there is noting you can do. I asked for the manager and was ignored. They also disregarded the price that I booked on hostel world and charged me double. I am an experienced traveller and have never had a hostel world problem

People were not nice and quite unhelpful, very expensive and quality for that money should be considerably higher. Don't recommend to anyone unless you're really unable to find anything else. Of course only one person speak English/German...

• 10th Aug 2012
  • Poland

This is a good place to stay for a couple of nights. Not comfortable enough for a long stay though. Single room is indeed extremely small (well, the hotel warns about that) and has no windows. But you get privacy and your own shower. It is also well located - close to the railway and bus stations. It's clean enough, ventilation is good, there's a TV. It is rather noisy, as walls are thin. Very diverse people are staying, but it felt safe enough. Free wifi is available in the lobby.

lors de mon passage a la Tokio hotel Star.j'ai réservé comme vous pouvez le voir pour 4 nuits, je suis arrivé le 1er août, à 23:50, mais le personnel samedi soir me réclamait 1 nuit supplémentaire , ce que j'ai refusé dimanche matin, à 07:30, la sécurité m'expulsait de la chambre avec mon fils, mon fils de 9 ans a été choqué. En outre, ils ont appelé la police, j'ai du appeler de l'aide chez une amie qui a confirmer aux policier la vérité .veuillez me contacter.Franck Labourey

Bardzo dobry hotel na jedną noc.

• 24th Jul 2012
  • Poland

Small room with no window, but fair price. For 35 € a 4 Bed-Room ensuite is okay. The JHostel is very close to the railway and bus station. Not the best area, quite dirty but close to the city centre. Beach and Opera just a small footwalk.

• 19th Jun 2012

Our room was ridiculously small! For that amount of money, we could stay in apartment.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4